X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"YOU KILLED HIM?! OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO HAVE A GRUDGE AGAINST YOU!!! Now are you sure he's dead?"
    "... I'll be honest here, you're the first one to not only ignore me, but turn me down. I have no idea whether I should be happy or scared. Ah, well..... You still look pretty damn hot!"

I took off running down the beach in case she was gonna chase me in fury.

Comment

TISF

"I did destroy his body, but then the helicopter drone appeared shortly after. What can you tell me about The Announcer and The Terminator? You see, I let the helicopter drone into the building because he said that he needed a body.", John said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Near gunship

"Well.. there is always a first for everything, he definetely has something strange on his mind" the fox said getting close to the bounty hunter

"Indeed, so what is your cerulean friend doing?" Samus aked as the jackal was still meditating

"Nera is collecting energy for our investigation in Egypt, im quite fascinated on your weapon, it can shoot all kinds of elements, isnīt it?" the fox said

"In my adventures I have met creatures of all kind, thus getting many type of ammo" the bounty hunter said
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"You WHAT?! That robot... The man... It could only mean... He hacked into the Advanced Robotics room! He must have installed the camouflage feature! The robot was intended to be a conflict ending AI, but with the MIHI inside it, there is no telling what it can do! My question to you is... Did the previous robot you fought touch any electric appliances?"
          "And you can keep your cool. You are something indeed." I said as I quickly reappeared on the rock.

Comment

Near gunship

The bounty hunter instinctly formed her arm cannon and shooted at the sudden person appearing
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

TISF

"Yes. My suit.", John said.

"Do you think that The Announcer and the drone are the same person?"
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Dr. Jameston gave John a long stare.

"... I think you should go to your friends and make sure they're alright, because my answer...

Is without a shadow of a doubt... Yes."
                I rolled out of the way.

"WHOOOOAAAAA!!!!! So much for calm!!!"

Comment

TISF

John paused for a moment, then continued.

"Do you know if EMPs can weaken him? Maybe I can lure him into a dead zone. What is the robot capable of?", John asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

"The robot plus the MIHI... you'd better have something fancy, because the robot he's using is EMP proof for the government. It can stand many rockets and gunfirings. It was meant for war."

Comment

Near gunship

As some smoke oozed from the power beam, Samus said "Well, you appeared out of nowhere"

The fox just chuckled "I suggest you to be careful, we are alert most of the time, isnīt it Nera?"

At the back of the white haired stood Nera with a paw on his back "Yup, just ready for anything" the jackal said

(just to know, the whitehaired boy is HM? and what is his name? ^^; )

Spoiler:

Comment

TISF

"What about ripping it apart with my bare hands? I'm strong enough to lift well over 66 metric tons.", John said.
                        sigpic

Comment

"So can the robot. I heard someone say it's 'a robotic replica of master chief himself,' but god knows who that is."
                          "Alright, then! Just don't try to kill me. I'm 'John approved!'"

Comment

TISF

"I am.", John said.

"Are there any weaknesses? Design flaws? Exploitations? What is the armor weak against?"
                            sigpic

Comment

Near gunship

"One thing is that a person has you as an ally, but take in mind that I donīt trust you, your stories of getting here donīt match, what is your name and what is your true purpose with John?" Renamon said with a serious tone

Nera just in case backed a bit to be in a safe distance as Samus was planning on the possible outcomes

Spoiler:

Comment

He stood there silent.

"I'm sorry. The most you can do is take out the exterior. This time... He made the fool of us."
                                "Oh, come now. I want to fight aliens... To make my master happy... He was a real aliens freak, but John says he's dead. That he killed my master."
                                Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-12-2013, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X