X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TISF

John took off his helmet, and turned it turned off.

"Okay, continue.", John said.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"So it was a drone, you say? Did it have... human attributes?"

Comment

TISF

"Yes. It had a personality, split personalities. It could also think on its own."
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Near Gunship

Samus got off from her ship and looked at the white haired "Werenīt you inside the soldierīs electrical interface? and where did you got a teenagerīs body which I assume is mechanical"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Then I have some bad news. Your drone friend... He was the one who made the article! But why would he do such a thing?"
            "Eh, found it. And if you don't believe me, then tell me how you 'found' that fish thing?"

Comment

TISF

"I don't know. Can you tell me what a MIHI is?", John asked.
              sigpic

Comment

"Well, it means Manually Input Human Intelligence. A man came in one day to present the idea, but we didn't believe him. He then explained to us it's abilities, but afterwards, we turned him down. He was forced out, screaming 'you don't understand, it's possible,' and something that caught my attention, 'I am creating the perfect bond between man and machine.' After that, he wrote an entire book on it! I have it here. Would you like to read of it's capabilities?"

Comment

TISF

"Sure.", John said as he read the book very quickly.

Thanks to his Spartan reflexes, he was able to quickly skim the pages and understand every page.
                  sigpic

Comment

Near gunship

Samus thought about it "If you mean the giant fish, the unnatural girl caught it, I just helped by paralyzing it with an electrical gun" she explained to the mechanical boy
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The pages read: a MIHI is the perfect bond between man and machine. It takes the memories, personality, and being and computerizes it into a form that can move around electronic appliances at will. It is like the virus that can be used to save lives! It can be used in war. It is a more advanced form of human and AI. It will never get sick nor obtain any viruses. It travels through electronic connections and radio waves. It works like a plasma. If the machine being used is taken out, it will force itself onto another form. If no other form is available, then the appliance will explode, sending a large sphere of waves. If a wave has touched an electricappliance, then the rest of the sphere will be sucked into the appliance. Not only that, but once it takes the form of an appliance, there is no longer control over that appliance other than that of the MIHI. And it can greatly increase the performance of the appliance. It is the perfect bond... The perfect being.

The rest were test attempts and failed results.

"Now do you see the severity of our situation?"

"Well? C'mon, I picked this outfit just for you, my dear!"

Comment

TISF

"We actually have something very similar. Our AIs can do everything mentioned here, although wave travel is difficult, but not impossible.", John said.
                        sigpic

Comment

"But are they human?! I can assure you that a MIHI is far more dangerous, it'nearly impossible to kill and there's no known tactic to killing a MIHI. But as long as you haven't done anything to it, it should have no reason to carry a grudge.... You didn't do anything to anger it... Right?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Without Isaac needing to say anything else after saying this involves Axl X and Zero take off running. Their in built acceleration system activates giving them a large boost in speed as they run towards Alia's house.

Comment

Near gunship

Samus was about to punch the boy but calmed down "Look, I donīt even know you and Im perfectly fine by myself"

Spoiler:

Comment

TISF

"I don't think so. I killed the Announcer at the Engi-con, but he came back, so I simply killed him again.", John said.

Yukari's Resort

Isaac flew off to Alia's house at 500 mph, a safe speed for Isaac.

Alia's House

Isaac landed in front of the house and waited for X and Zero to arrive.

Isaac entered the house and looked at Alia.

"I'm back. X and Zero are on the way."
                                Last edited by S121; 07-12-2013, 01:27 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X