X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TISF

"I'll take it.", John said as he began all of the weapons he had gathered into the bag.

John looked over and thought for a moment.

(Damn, it's a shame that I can't grab more weapons.)

John packed all of the weapons, then spoke to the scientist.

"What should I do about ammo?", John asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"There are ammo bags under the weapons of your choosing. Then you put those bags in this bag." I grabbed all the spare ammo bags and put them in an ammo bag bag.

"These would be bullet proof, but then how would you put the bullets in? Badum, tss. Anyways, you're all set. You got weapons, ammo, and ya know what? You got guts to take on such a deadly combination. Good luck out there."

Comment

TISF

"We make our own luck, but every little blessing helps.", John said as he completely filled the ammo bag and its pouches.

John put his weapons into "Bullet-Proof", grabbed the ammo bag, and got rid of his old duffle bag.

John exited the building and then began tracing HM's energy signature.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, so peaceful! It's a great breeze tonight! Aw man...

Why do I feel impending doom coming?

Comment

Beach

John fully loaded the Punt Gun and saw HM in the distance.

John walked down the beach with the Punt Gun in hand.

Even for John, the Punt gun was oversized.

It was slightly longer than John was tall

"Hello.", John coldly said as he approached the group with the 2 gauge shotgun resting on his shoulder.
            sigpic

Comment

"Ohai, John. What'cha duin? And what's with the gun? Uh, John, ur scaring me.

Comment

Beach

"What's with the gun? This gun is called the"Punt Gun". It uses 2-gauge shotgun shells, which even I have a hard time wrapping my hand around the shells."

"As for what I'm doing, I'm debating on whether or not I should blow you away with it."

"Give me a good reason why I shouldn't, Announcer."
                sigpic

Comment

"... My... My...

"An investigative one, are we? You could've stayed silent. We could've worked together. You know that we could have made a great team. But since you don't seem to listen to reason..."

I put on the same uniform I wore to the convention.

"... It seems I haven't another choice, do I?"

Comment

Beach

Samus formed her suit and aimed at the white haired "You got two choices, stop and surrender or face us"

Renamon was ready as her claws were sharp and ready to pierce "Im warning you, it is better if you surrender"
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Oh, come on, I don't even want to fight you all again. First of all, I just want John. You two are nothing but a mere nuisance. And yes, that means you too, my dear. Secondly, I didn't want to fight him because I can't! The one who revived me has some kind of control over my electronics. And unfortunately, he doesn't want John dead... Yet. But you know what? I want to test out my new suit anyways. Do you know what I call it?...

... The spartan."

Comment

Beach

"You know what, why the hell are you after me anyway?", John asked in an annoyed tone as he had the Punt Gun at the ready.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Shame on you. I already explained that an hour ago, do you not recall? Well, it's your choice: We can stop this now and hold off until after the invasion... or we can settle some scores right now."

Comment

Beach

"So you hate me because of something your dad did? You do understand how ridiculous that is right? I was busy saving the human race, in my own universe. What was I supposed to do, let everyone die?"
                            sigpic

Comment

"... Now, if that were it, I wouldn't be in such a pickle, would I? A spartan like you should know that there is much more to it than that. My boy... tell me. Why do you hate me. Why, I only fought you once in my lifetime and not to mention you won the fight. Is it all for some little words that I spewed at my death? Why, everyone has to have their great final words before dying... or rather, exploding. And if it's about me attacking your friends, they attacked me first. You see John? No matter how you look at it, both of our quarrelings are for the dumbest of reasons. How about we... forget all of that. Let's become allies for the mean time."

Comment

(I have a couple of reasons for wanting you dead. You're targeting me for death. I don't know about you, but that seems like a pretty good reason to kill you. The only problem is, you're being inhibited by your "master". Just you targeting me is enough reason to eliminate you, but that damn inhibitor. I can't attack, as much as I want to. It would be wrong.)

John then spoke.

"It's not just you insulting me, you know. You targeting me for death gives me enough reason to kill you. I won't, simply on the fact that it wouldn't be right to fight an enemy that can't fight back. The very moment that inhibitor is gone, this gun will be pointed at your head, unless you stop targeting me and stop trying to kill me.", John said in a serious, cold tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X