X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eirin's Medical Camp

"Good question.", John said to Dr. Light.

John then activated his communicator and spoke.

"X. Where are you?", John asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

X heard his inbuilt communicator picking up a signal. It was from John.

X answered the communicator.

"Oh hey John. I'm at the Kappa Village right now. I was assisting in defending the village during an attack. Why what do you need? Is the next mission going to start soon?" Replied X.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Not only that, someone is here to see you.", John said.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"Oh well I'll be on my way..." Said X as he activates the Falcon Armor. He then turns to Kimehana and smiles. "Sorry... but I have to go do something!" He said as he takes off flying to John's location.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

John turned off his communicator and turned to Dr. Light.

"X should be here any moment.", John said to Dr. Light.
            sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Dr. Light is a little overjoyed at what he heard. "Oh this is just excellent! The first time I get to see X in person after all this time. Well while we wait for X to arrive would you mind if I ask a few questions?" Said Dr. Light as Mega Man walks off to explore the rest of the camp.

"I'll be back Doctor Light! I'm going to go explore a bit!" Said Mega Man as he waves at Dr. Light and John as he runs off. Dr. Light simply waves back at Mega Man with a small smile.

"Now hurry back Mega Man! I want you to meet X when he arrives!" Replied Dr. Light as he watches Mega Man runs off.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"Sure. What is it you would like to know?", John asked Dr. Light.
                sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Dr. Light sits down on a tree stump and looks at John. "Would you kindly tell me what is going on around here? It looks like you are in the middle of a war." Asked the doctor.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"That's because we are. Up in the sky, there's a giant ship that is holding somewhere around 5 pentillion aliens that want to extract the Earth's core and assimilate all life on the planet. So far, we've been making fairly good progress, but we have only 3 hours and 20 minutes left before our planet is destroyed. The others are formulating a plan of action as we speak.", John said to Dr. Light.
                    sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Dr. Light lowers his head in sadness at what he heard. "Oh dear... then this is bad... incredibly bad..." He said as he stands up. "So... X is helping you fight this war? How many lives were lost on our side? Tell me... why are they wanting to destroy our world?" Asked Dr. Light in a saddened tone.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

The fox got frustrated since she didnpt found the florist so she went to the second option, so she searched for the spartan "John, I need you to contact Yukari, I got a possiblr loophole to deal with the devourer"
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Dr. Light lowers his head in sadness at what he heard. "Oh dear... then this is bad... incredibly bad..." He said as he stands up. "So... X is helping you fight this war? How many lives were lost on our side? Tell me... why are they wanting to destroy our world?", Dr. Light asked.

"Yes, X is helping us. He said that he was helping the Kappa, up in the mountain. As for casualties,.. we lost Elec Man, HM, and a few Youkai. Just a moment ago, I was a casualty. From what I've gathered, they want to destroy our world out of greed. Maybe for power, maybe for resources. All I know is that we won't let them.", John said in a serious tone, one that reflected his concern for the situation at hand.

All of a sudden, Renamon walked up to John and spoke.

"John, I need you to contact Yukari, I got a possible loophole to deal with the Devourer."

John snapped his head over to Renamon as soon as he heard that she had a plan.

"What is it?", John quickly asked Renamon in anticipation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"The devourer takes 48 hours to do the extraction, and since in the last 44 nothing has changed drasticaly in the planet, so I thought that those 48 hours are a warming up system for the ship to do the extraction the fox said and then gestured with her hands "To actually devour a planet, it would need an inmense suction source, a black hole

"But what if there is no planet to absorb? The blackhole would absorb the next thing closest to it and that would be the Devourer itself"
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

John thought about it, then got an idea as well.

(Black holes? Wait!)

"I also might have an idea. We could skip all this difficulty, all this mess, and get someone that could just as easily turn the Extractor into air molecules, just by altering the machine's density. Do you know anyone by the name of Suika Ibuki?", John asked Renamon.

"I'm still going to tell Yukari your plan, but it's always good to have multiple plans."
                              sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Dr. Light just sat there as he thought about what has recently been going on.

"E-Excuse me... I just need to go process what I have recently have been told..." Said Dr. Light as he stands up and walks off.

Comment

Working...
                                X