X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eirin's Medical Camp

John quickly walked over and stopped Dr. Wily.

"Wait. You said that you knew Dr. Light?", John asked Dr. Wily.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"Yes, what's it to you? I worked with him to create the first six Robot Masters. Guts Man, Cut Man, Bomb Man, Fire Man, Ice Man, and Elec Man. After their creation people started praising Dr. Light for the creation of them! I didn't get a lick of credit! Afterwards I suppose that I went a little crazy and started to conquer the world... however that little blue robot Mega Man always stopped me at every turn. I don't know why I even went so crazy about conquering the world. I should have just stayed quiet!" Said Wily as he looks over at Guts Man who i s busy crying tears of oil over his fallen brother.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"It's just that lately, X has been freezing and a hologram of Dr. Light keeps popping out. X then passes out, or gets dazed afterwards.", John said to Dr. Wily.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"X? That sounds like the last of Dr. Light's creations... You know Dr. Light is alive and in this world again. However when he was brought into this world he was brought in his old age. I could contact him if you wish? "

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"That sounds good to me. We don't want him to suffer from another episode in the middle of battle. Besides, I'm not sure if it's healthy for X to be constantly passing out.", John said to Dr. Wily.
            sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"Very well, I'll give Dr. Light a call as soon as possible... meanwhile do you think you could give the others a hand with Elec Man's funeral? I know this may come off as rude, but I don't really want to see Elec Man right now..."

Comment

I saw a funeral for a robot nearby.

"... That battle... It had many deaths... But some seemed to have slipped to our side as well. May his soul rest in peace."

I got up.

"... But I intend to put my life on the line again... To save her... No, everyone. If you'll excuse me, I'm off. I'm going to o see Daiyousei.""

I flew off.

"... Hey... You remember when you said that I would find someone else? Well... It's a slim chance, but... Maybe... I just did."

I flew off to find Daiyousei.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

John nodded his head and spoke.

"i understand.", John said to Dr. Wily in a solemn tone.

John then walked over to the Robot Masters.

"What do we need to do?", John asked.
                  sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

A robot with a pair of scissors on his head turns to John. "I don't know, we never actually partook in a funeral before..." Said the robot known as Cut Man as he looks back at Elec Man's no longer active body. His integrated chip was completely fried by now.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

"First off, we need to find a place to bury him. Last I remember, Muenzuka is where Outsiders are buried. Next, we need to make him a coffin.", John said to the Robot Masters with an emotionless tone, with a hint of sadness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Cut Man looks at John with a fake smile. He too was sad, but he wasn't trying to show it. "I-I could make the coffin." Said Cut Man as he takes the pair of scissors off his head. He quickly goes to work on cutting a nearby tree down with one throw of his Rolling Cutter. He then catches the rolling cutter and begins carving out the main part of the coffin, and a lid.

Guts Man steps behind John and places a hand on John's shoulder. Guts Man has tears of oil dripping down his face as he cries over the loss of his brother. "Please... take us to the burial ground... I'll carry Elec Man." He said, trying to keep a straight face, but he is unable to due to sheer sadness of losing his brother.

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

John looked over to Guts Man and spoke.

"Okay,.. let's go.", John quietly said to Guts Man as he led the way to Muenzuka.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eirin's Medical Camp

Guts Man quickly grabbed Elec Man's lifeless body and held him over his shoulder while the others began following John. Cut Man had just finished the coffin which he began carrying with the help of Bomb Man and Ice Man.

Comment

Shimamura's House

"Is everybody here?" The similar voice of a feminine man asked: Genius mechanic Shimamura Itou.
                              "Yes, this is everybody." Patchouli announced.
                              "Good." Shimamura nodded. "Let us begin."
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

After about fifteen minutes, John and the Robot Masters eventually arrived at Muenzuka.

There was the old Nucleoid base in the distance, but it was abandoned after John and the others captured it.

Soon, John found an unoccupied plot of land, one right next to one of the purple cherry blossom trees.

"I think this place will do.", John said as he pointed at the spot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X