Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
    Arctic-Station of Awakening

Chung looked in awe as his opponents had avoided his missiles, those who didn't avoid were seemingly unharmed. "What the?... No matter that was just the beginning!" Said Chung as he holds his hand in the air. As he does a bright blue light can be seen emanating from the back of his hand. "Tactical Field!" Said Chung as suddenly a large shockwave erupts from his hands. Suddenly the group were surrounded by blue field of El energy. Any allies in this field, Robin, Vergil, Six, Shepard, Jack and Daniel would get their energy replenished as long as they remained in this field. Not only that, but a red outline formed around their bodies as well. They were given the super armor state as long as they remain in this field as well. Chung turned to everyone. "Listen this field won't hold up for long, but as long as you remain in this field you will be regaining energy constantly! You all have also been granted the super armor state as long as you remain here!" Said Chung as he primed his Destroyer for another attack soon.
    "Is that so? Alright then let's really turn up the heat!" A flash of energy emanated from all allies around Robin. "We might be outnumbered, but never outmatched!"
    Everyone (except Robin) felt a sudden, and large, surge of power in all their abilities.

Comment

The Consumer

"You can't fight Death." both Koishi and Sariel said at the same time.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

"Well we obviously can't leave him to his business. If we do, then the planet's screwed even if the Devourer is stopped... Is the stone destroyable? He's absorbing souls to awaken the demons inside. If we destroy the stone before enough spiritual energy is gathered, then they will either die, or be incredibly weak.", Isaac said.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Unless you have something very big that explodes, no." Sariel said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac smiled and slowly turned his head over to Sariel as an idea came to his mind.

"I can take care of that. Would nuclear fusion explosions work?", Isaac asked Sariel.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Well, unless you want to blow us all up, no." Sariel responded.

Comment

The Consumer

"No, no. What I mean is that I could either go to the weapons bay, the engines, or to the reactor itself and rig it to explode. The only one risking blowing themselves up is me.", Isaac explained.
                sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"And that would probably blow up part of the ship." Koishi said.

Comment

The Consumer

"Exactly.", Isaac nodded at Koishi, then continued to speak.

"This ship makes the Earth look like a small dot, so I doubt a nuclear explosion would do much to the ship. No space faring civilization would make a ship without self sealing doors in the case of a hull breach. Even if they didn't have any, it would take a very long time for the ship to depressurize. There would also be rooms along the way with heavy duty doors. I could manually seal the doors on my way back into the ship. I might need you guys to distract him, but if I take the gem, I highly doubt he'll pay attention to you guys. I'm most likely going to literally be evading death.", Isaac said before letting out a slow breath.
                    sigpic

Comment

Arctic - Station of Awakening

"That's good. Getting ready to attack are we. Now let's truly begin."
                      No Heart then summoned forth a portal spewing out old Keyblades moving like a worm trough the battlefield, piercing anything they meet. Master Xehanort and Young Xehanort began attacking with fire and ice. First they launched fireballs into the air, then they launched big ice rocks causing whatever they hit to first get extremely warm and then too frozen to move. Ansem summoned his guardin and began having it attack Chung in melee, while blocking any attacks that came towards it's master. Xemnas began spinning around Six while also spinning around his own axis causing his blades to make contact several times a second. Xigbar continued to shoot at random people he was close to each time he popped into space again. Saïx began charging up his berserk state trough the power of the moon.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Chung saw Ansem's guardian coming in close for combat. Chung reacted quickly by spinning his Destroyer around to where the back of it was aiming at the Guardian. "Eat this!" Said Chung as he fired a red blast from the barrel of the Destroyer. The blast pushed Chung back due to the sheer power of it. However Chung slammed the butt of his Destroyer onto the ground right after firing to regain balance.

((Chung's Destroyer has two barrels, one in the front and one in the back. The one on the back is much larger and fires more powerful red blasts.)

Comment

The Consumer

"Okay, i'll bite." Sariel replied.

Comment

Thanks to the boost from his ally's buff, coupled with his weight, Six was easily able to quickly grab Xenmas, causing him to grind to a halt.

"Now!", Six shouted.

As soon as Six shouted, Daniel fired a barrage of 50. caliber armor piercing, high explosive rounds, while Jack fired his Spartan Laser Arm Module at Xenmas.
                            Last edited by S121; 09-06-2013, 04:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

When Six stopped Xemnas he didn't really care. Instead he grabbed Six, threw him into the air. While he was in the air Thorns of Nothing was being fired at him. At the same time Xemnas launched two orbs, one towards Daniel and one towards Jack that exploded when they reached their destination into a much bigger orb.

When Chung fiered at the Guardian it didn't budge at all. When it felt the danger was over for now it retreated to behind it master and began firing discs of darkness.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Just when it seemed that Jack and Daniel were caught in the blast, they appeared above and landed next to Xenmas. In a fraction of a second, Jack pulled out one of his Ceramic Carbide Katanas and slashed down as his target as Daniel pulled out his Ceramic Carbide Combat Knife and stabbed towards Xenmas's chest.

Six saw the incoming needles and quickly performed an Armorlock. His shields thickened from 1 millimeter to 1 inch and became white. The needles bounced off the shields and Six landed on the ground as he deactivated the Armorlock.

"Near-Spartan strength. Still won't save him.", Six coldly said under his breath as he pulled out his M6D Magnum pistol.

The Consumer

"So how are we going to do this? I can't just grab it and run. Can you do the honors?", Isaac asked Koishi and Sariel.

"And before I die, or in the chance that I do, goodbye."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X