X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"What is it?", Isaac asked as he looked over as well.

What he saw was a fallen angel sucking up what Isaac could only guess to be souls. The wisps were being sucked into a black crystal.

"Sh*t...", Isaac flatly said as he stared at the fallen angel.

"Is this a bad thing?", Isaac asked Koishi.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"That little crystal he's got there is the Black Soulstone. It contains the souls of the Lords of Hell. If I remember correctly. He's trying to power the thing to release them. If he does that, well, it probably won't end well for anybody." Koishi explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

"So not only do we have to fight the Devourer, we have to go piss off death too? Let's get this over with...", Isaac said.

"We can't just walk up to him and take it. Do you have an idea? I could use Stasis and Kenesis on him.", Isaac said to Koishi.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Neither of those things would probably work. Besides, simply approaching him can cause you to lose years of your life." Koishi said in a serious tone. "But....." Koishi started.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

"But what?", Isaac asked Koishi.

Isaac hated the thought of turning into an old man just by approaching Death, but he didn't see much of a choice. His other plan would require him to have a lot of focus. Isaac was thinking of shooting the stone away from the fallen angel, just like those old cowboy movies.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"What if we had someone who was ageless?" Koishi replied.

Comment

Prometheus Labs
                Robin stopped dead in his tracks, he had finally caught sight of Xehanort. "You..."
                He read him like an open book. He was the one that they were up against, he was the one that would challenge them.
                He then turned to "Dark John" and the same thing happened. He made sure the Book of Naga was in it's holster on his belt.
                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-05-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac looked over to Koishi and tilted his head.

"Ageless? What do you have in mind?", Isaac asked Koishi.
                  sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"We need to find one of the immortals. There's three, that I know of. There's Mokou, Kaguya, and Eirin. At least I think that's what their names are." Koishi replied.

Comment

The Consumer

"Do we even know if they are here on the ship?", Isaac asked.

Isaac thought about the possible scenarios and spoke.

"One of us has to distract him while the other gets one of the immortals, to make sure that he doesn't run off. Do you want to, or do you want me to distract him. I'm pretty good at evading death after all.", Isaac said to Koishi.
                      sigpic

Comment

Prometheus Labs

As the new person looked at Xehanort the rest of the Organization came into the room. "Looks like we finally have all the pieces. In this next battle equal light and darkness will clash. It will be the start of a new era. So I hope you are ready." Another then began pointing at every single one of them. When he was done a black cloud of darkness surrounded them. When it disappeared they were on a high piller over the ground. If you locked down all you would see was ice very far down.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

High pillar

Jane looked to the almost bottomless fall and sighed "Why can´t a battle be in a praire or something more normal? you guys always choose strange places"

Going back to the point, the commander faced Another "So how this spar will be? a hand to hand combat or weaponry usage?" she asked still calmly
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

High Pillar

Six looked down, then back over to his targets. It was unlike anything that had happened to him before. The question was, where were they.

"I don't know what you did or how you did it, but you'd better take us back home.", Six said.
                            sigpic

Comment

Arctic - Station of Awakening

"We can't allow you to go back just yet. We have to clash first, with everything that we got."
                              All 13 members then began getting ready for the battle, preparing their weapons.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

Arctic - Station of Awakening

Six was quickly catching on to Xehanort's plan. Nobody would try to gather a group to fight for no particular reason. That would defy logic.

"You brought us here just to fight? There's obviously more to your plan than that. What are you trying to do?", Six asked Xehanort.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X