X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arctic - Station of Awakening

"I brought you here to clash with us. So that we may unlock the door to the true light and shed it over the world." Xigbar then fiered both of his arrowguns towards Six.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Six quickly jumped to the side and out of the way of the blasts with a very calm demeanor, as if he wasn't threatened in the slightest by the attack.

Six was trained and conditioned to show no fear in battle. Getting attacked was as familiar to him as sleeping and eating.

"Are you guys a cult?", Six asked in a calm tone.
      Last edited by S121; 09-06-2013, 04:08 AM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Chung who was in Berserk mode was caught off guard as he looked around the new place they were suddenly in. So much ice was below them it was almost ridiculous to him. However he didn't focus too much on it as he aimed his Destroyer at one of the 13 members. It was quite obvious even with his helmet on. Chung was serious right now, more so than before. "I may not know who you are for I had just gotten here, but if it's a fight you want... then a fight you get!" Said Chung as the Destroyer lights up a bright blue in color. "Dread Chase!" Said Chung as he fired another barrage of homing missiles, this time they were all aimed at the 13 members.

Comment

Arctic-Station of Awakening

Vergil looked at their new found location, however he didn't even think anything of it. Instead he turned to one of the 13 members and unsheathed his Yamato. "No matter what you guys are planning. All that matters is to quench my thirst for battle... Now which one of you is willing to fight I, the son of the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda?" Said Vergil as the Yamato begins to glow bright blue as it is being charged with demonic energy.
          Last edited by Mega134; 09-06-2013, 08:58 AM.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"I think you have misunderstood. We are to clash, not duel." Xemnas then let his ethereal blades manifest (think lightsabers), flew around the small group and launching small energy bullets from his blades. At the same time Xigbar continued to fire his arrowguns only this time he was phasing in and out of space, appearing in a ddifferent spot every few seconds. Lastly Young Xehanort transformed his keyblade into a whip-like weapon and attacked from a distance.

When the homing missiles came towards them some of the members simply teleported away while other let them hit them and just let the Shield of Nothingness take the hit.
            Last edited by Katrix; 09-06-2013, 06:04 AM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

The Consumer

"You can't just simply distract death." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Robin quickly looked over the situation. 13 against 7? "It's never easy..."
                Suddenly energy projectiles headed his way. Robin reacted and, with a wave of his arm, engulfed them in crystalline-like energy. The might of the Book of Naga made quick work of the projectiles. He then looked for the leader of the group. From basic wartime strategies, he recalled, If the leader falls, the followers will as well. "Which one is the leader..."

Comment

Vergil simply sighed as he begin spinning his Yamato in hand at high speed. The pure demonic power of the Yamato had deflected most of the shots that were being aimed at him. After he had deflected most of the bullets that were being shot towards him. Vergil then sheathed his Yamato and then quickly unsheathed his sword with blinding speed, causing about 20 small rifts that look like they are filled with spinning blades to fill the area. These rifts will cut anything they touch.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Shepard quickly ducked from the bullets and took out her vindicator assault rifle firing with rapid 3-shot sequences towards Xemnas

"You just enjoy making clashes don´t you?" she said already thinking on a strategy for her attacks
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"Got any better ideas? If this guy gets away, there's a chance that he'll release whatever is in that gem.", Isaac said to Koishi in a tone reflecting the situation.

Six remained calm throughout the whole ordeal. In a matter of seconds, he contacted Jack and Daniel and gave them their orders via electronic code.

< 01010011011101000110000101111001001000000011011100 10000001101101011001010111010001100101011100100111 00110010000001100110011100100110111101101101001000 00011011010111100100100000011001100110110001100001 01101110011010110111001100101110001000000010000001 00011101100101011101000010000001110010011001010110 00010110010001111001001000000111010001101111001000 00011000010111010001110100011000010110001101101011 00101110 >

Jack and Daniel nodded at Six and quickly approached his flanks. Daniel was holding his fully automatic .50 caliber pistols, while Jack kept his red arm fully charged, ready to decimate anyone that got in the way. Six then calmly walked out into the center of the battlefield, straight into the enemy's "territory".
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Chung looked in awe as his opponents had avoided his missiles, those who didn't avoid were seemingly unharmed. "What the?... No matter that was just the beginning!" Said Chung as he holds his hand in the air. As he does a bright blue light can be seen emanating from the back of his hand. "Tactical Field!" Said Chung as suddenly a large shockwave erupts from his hands. Suddenly the group were surrounded by blue field of El energy. Any allies in this field, Robin, Vergil, Six, Shepard, Jack and Daniel would get their energy replenished as long as they remained in this field. Not only that, but a red outline formed around their bodies as well. They were given the super armor state as long as they remain in this field as well. Chung turned to everyone. "Listen this field won't hold up for long, but as long as you remain in this field you will be regaining energy constantly! You all have also been granted the super armor state as long as you remain here!" Said Chung as he primed his Destroyer for another attack soon.

Comment

The Consumer

"Well, someone I know owes me a favor." Koishi then pulled out a little crystal, and poked it, a portal opening up beside them, Sariel coming out of it.

"So, you finally want to use that favor?" Sariel asked.

"Isaac, meet Sariel, the other angel of death." Koishi greeted.

"It's a pleasu- what do you mean, other angel of death? Am I not good enough?" Sariel retorted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac sighed, retracted his helmet, and rubbed his eyes.

"Anyways, hi... Something tells me there's more than just two angels of death. I think this guy is a video game Character. Aren't you one too?", Isaac asked Sariel.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Sariel looked around the corner, and her eyes bulged a little.

"I am. Him, on the other hand..." Sariel started.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac was a little amused. He had seen so many people and monsters more powerful than him that he just didn't find them to be intimidating anymore.

"So, can we beat him, or should I use my Kenesis to snatch the stone?", Isaac asked Sariel in a calm tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X