X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arctic - Station of Awakening

After the Dimension Slash missed it's target completely Vergil looked on as he sheathed his blade. "Such foolishness..." Said Vergil as he looked at Chung, noticing his attack didn't even budge the Guardian. Vergil looked on as the battle took place around him.
    He examined each of the 13 members of the Organization, looking for someone that would be worth fighting.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Meanwhile, in China...

I looked out.

"Bummer. And I really wanted to kick demon ass. Oh well... That or you took them all for yourself already. Now then..."

I walked close to Dante.

"Poor little Komakoma must be starving by now (assuming she's awake) and I have no way to pay for her food (unless we take her money) so you owe me a demon. Otherwise..."

I pulled him close to me with my scythe and smirked.

"I can just play 'tag' with you."

Comment

The Consumer

"Good luck is what you should be saying." Koishi said, as Sariel rounded the corner and started heading towards Malthael, whistling at him, making him turn around.

"YOU." Malthael said.

"Yes, me. Now what do you think you're doing Malthael?" Sariel started.

"FINISHING THIS." Malthael replied.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

China-???

Dante looked at the scythe and smirked. "Don't worry your little head off. I just went shopping for groceries before this whole mess even started..." Said Dante in a nonchalant tone. However right after he said that he did a facepalm as he realized he dropped the bag of groceries at the store. "Ah crap... well looks like we will have to wait until we get another job..." He said as he looked at Lady almost innocently. Lady sighed as she goes to her motorcycle. "Komachi hop in you are coming with me to the store. While Dante could go back home and make sure none of his stuff is stolen. As I recall he did smash the front door wide open." Said Lady as she gestured for Komachi to get in the side car.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

The Consumer

As soon as Sariel got his attention, Isaac hid behind some of the machinery until he was at Malthael's flank.

In one quick motion, Isaac used his Kenesis Module and yanked the stone away from the Angel of Death.

As soon as he grabbed hold of it, Isaac activated his thrusters and flew out of the room, not wanting to be killed.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I removed the scythe.

"Alright. Man, Shiki-sama would not like to have people like you as her shinigami. Why? Simple. Because you're just like me!"

I hopped into the side cart.

"And don't kill yourself before you get home, because I'm on vacation. I'll know. Trust me."

Comment

China
                ______

"Whatever." He said as he started to make his way home. Dante had took off in a sprint towards his home/ office. While Lady just chuckled at the little exchange between the two. "Well let's get going. I'd like to get there and back to Dante's place before it gets dark." Said Lady as she starts her motorcycle, she then drives off towards the marketplace.

Comment

"Alright."

After some time, I decided to kick up a conversation.

"So... What do you think of him?"

Comment

The Consumer

Malthael didn't even move, pulling out another stone instead.

"FOOL." Malthael simply said.

The stone that Isaac had then glowed brightly, then exploded.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

As the two spartans came towards Xemnas he created a energy wall in between them. As they hit the wall they were thrown back by the attack. He then summoned a Corridor of Darkness and appeared behind Six and gean slashing with his blades again. At the same time Xigbar appeared close to Six and fiered a few rounds of arrowgun shots at Six, including a big blue one that was slower than the others, but also really strong. He then popped up somewhere else on the battlefield again.

As Vergil looked around what was going on Terra crashed into him with his Keyblade Glider. Just after that Aqua launched a big amount of lighting bolts at him.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

China

"Who Dante? I think he is okay. He may not seem nor act like it, but he does mean well..." Said Lady as she kept driving. "Dante had been through quite a bit since I've known him. I mean he fought his brother, and his brother ended up... well... his brother ended up getting stuck in the demon world. Don't know if his brother ever got out though. Not only that, but his father is dead and he lost his mother at a young age. Aside from all that Dante is still quite impressive. I mean just by how he acts... it's like he isn't even bothered by anything." She said as they stopped at a traffic light.

Arctic-Station of Awakening

As Vergil was examining everything around him he was caught off guard. Some guy with a glider of some sort had crashed into him. However as Vergil was knocked back he had managed to land on his feet. "How foolish of me to let my guard down in such a battle..." He said as he saw the bolts of lightning coming towards him. At the sight he quickly took out the Yamato and used a Judgement Cut. He sliced the air in front of him, and it created a rift deflecting the lightning bolts.
                        Last edited by Mega134; 09-06-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Arctic-Station of Awakening

Robin Raced to all allies, telling each one to try and get their opponents towards the center. "Coordinate your attacks! Then we can give them a nice surprise!" As he said this Robin switched out the Book of Naga for Bolganone. "Let's see if they can take the heat!"

Comment

"Yea. That would explain why he merely shook off the fall from 8 stories after he jumped out the window after a... Little prank... *snicker* ... Anyways, he kinda reminds me of... Me."

Comment

China

Lady snickered at what Komachi just said. "Well not only that, but he almost has every right to act the way he does. I mean he is the son of one of the most powerful demons there is." She said as she saw the light turn green. As it did she continued driving.

Comment

Terra stoped midair when he had gone past Vergil, transformed his Kehblade in the Ultima Cannon and began firing it at Vergil. What came out was gigantic orbs more than trice the height of Vergil. At the same time Aqua began laying mines around Vergil. If he stepped to far away he would trigger the mines.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X