Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It was merely luck I survived your strike, unlike my son!"

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Listen, it was your son that was gathering weapons to subjugate Characters! What was I supposed to do!?", John snapped back.

John still wasn't proud of killing HMl, but at least he wasn't dead and gone. John quickly regained his composure and spoke again, explaining HM's condition.

"Besides, he's not actually dead. I.. killed him, but now he's some kind of electronic ghost or advanced AI; a MIHI. He and I eventually settled our differences and now he's helping us fight against the Nucleoids.", John calmly explained to Gerard.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I was taken back. I almost lost composure, but I regained. My lip was quivering.

"... Please, now is no time to jest... Especially... At a time... Like this..."

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

John could see that Gerard would need proof, so he brought up the videos of HM and him in Hawaii and in Gensokyo.

"Put on your helmet.", John said to Gerard as he sent the videos to Gerard's advanced SPI armor.

"I am telling the truth. I have no reason to lie to you.", John calmly said as he waited for Gerard to put his helmet on.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I slowly put on my helmet. What I saw was......

"... My... Son..."

A tear ran down my cheek.

"... This... Is truly... The best day... Of my life..."

I sheathed my sword.

"... Can you... Communicate him...?"

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Yea. Hang on, I'll get you a connection as well.", John said as he touched Gerard's helmet and set both their communicators to HM's channel.

"Hey, HM. You're father is here.", John said to HM via his communicator.
              sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

X, Zero, and Axl all lowered their weapons at the sight of Aya. "Oh. I apologize for raising our weapons against you all. It's just we reacted out of pure instinct just now. We thought you all were the enemy for a second." Said X as Axl just holsters his pistols, while Zero simply turns away.

Comment

Groznyj Grad, Russia; Snake

After a while, we had beaten the group of terrorists. I walk up to one of them. That's when I realize... I have seen the uniform before...

"ALPHA UNIT, ARE YOU THERE?"

What, the radio-

"ALPHA UNIT, COME IN! RESPOND!"

I picked up the radio. "Hey, who is this? What's going on?!"

"SNAKE? IS THAT YOU?!"

No way. "Kaz, is that you?"

"YEAH, IT'S ME. WHY, SNAKE? WHY DID YOU DEFECT? WHAT'S GOTTEN IN TO YOU?"

"Defect? You got it all wrong."

"YOU AND VOLGIN THERE WERE GOING AT IT, BUT NOT VIOLENTLY, RATHER THE SAME WAY WE WOULD."

"That's where you're wrong, it wasn't me that defected, it was Volgin. He used to work for the... Neo-Yakuza, or whatever they are. He defected when he sensed that they were going to decommission him."

"OH... IS THAT RIGHT? WELL, I GUESS... BUT LISTEN, BOSS, THINGS AT MFS ARE-"

"Wait, MFS has been brought here?!"

"I KNOW, I'M SURPRISED TOO. LIKE I WAS SAYING, WE'RE DOING GREAT HERE. BUT THINGS JUST AREN'T THE SAME WITHOUT YOU. ALL OF A SUDDEN, YOU AND SOME OTHERS DISAPPEAR, THEN FORMER ENEMIES AND ALLIES HAVE BEEN REVIVED SOMEHOW, WE'VE BEEN BEEN OVERWHELMED BY THE MANY QUESTIONS THAT POPPED UP. BUT THE INTEL TEAM HAD DONE SOME RESEARCH AND WE'VE DUMBED IT DOWN SOME. IT'D BE BEST IF I TOLD YOU HERE... YOU ARE COMING BACK, AREN'T YOU?"

I thought about it, but was interrupted. "BY THE WAY, THOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO BELIEVE THAT VOLGIN HAS CHANGED, WE CAN'T LET A POTENTIAL THREAT ONBOARD MOTHER BASE, SO SORRY, BUT HE CAN'T COME."

I faced Volgin. He nodded. "It's alright. I'm better here at home. However, if you need help, I'll consider it. We will be under development of a metal gear."

"Alright. Kaz... I'm coming home."

I heard cheering in the background.

"THAT'S GREAT! JUST TAKE A FULTON RECOVERY SYSTEM AND TAKE THE KNOCKED OUT SOLDIERS. THEN, USE THE ONE YOU TOOK TO GET YOURSELF BACK HERE. WE HAVE A HELICOPTER OVERHEAD."

"Alright. I'll... I'll be there in a second."

I faced Volgin and gave him four fultons. "Just in case the others decide to visit."

"I can't come. Why are there four?"

"Cause Rengar might need that second one."

Volgin cracked a smile. "I hope we get to spar like we just did again."

"I'll try not to keep you waiting."

And then... I head home.

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Meiling fought a hand-on-hand battle with berserk Flandre... Well it was more of "Try-to-survive-while-Flandre-has-your-Eye" type of battle. Meiling had to continue with unrelenting offense in order for Flandre to not be able to destroy Meiling. It was evident that while Flandre wasn't sane, she wasn't completely out of her mind either, being able to analyze Meiling's assault patterns and play defensively, waiting for Meiling to wear out.

The Consumer

"...who?"

"They're with the outsiders who decided to help us from the beginning."

"Oh!" Momiji flinched in realization and knelt to X. "My apologies for my insolence earlier."

"This fight has gone on for too long." The snake woman charmed the solid snake back to gaseous state. "State your name, boy!"
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Renamon didnīt hesitate and went towards the vampire "If she can kill us with just closing her hands on a moment, then letīs go for a direct trick" she said as her energy surged around her transforming the fox into Sakuyamon again

This time yet her armor had the dents on it from her last transformation

The shaman used her staff to make a barrier around the blonde vampire and shaped it onto her form trying to encase her with the pressure.
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

X looked down at Momiji and knelt down as well. "It is okay. We all make mistakes at some point... Besides in a place like this it's reasonable to keep ones guard up at all times..." Replied X in a calm tone.

"Okay okay we thought you were enemies and vice versa! Now we have a problem on hand... how do we get off this freaking thing!?" Said Axl in a slightly annoyed tone. "I just want to get off this ship already..."

X looked at Axl as he stood back up. "Yea... we all want to get off of this thing..."

Comment

I revved up the sound cannon.

"I have a name, but to you, it's Hell Master, HM for short, and don't you forget it!!!"

That's when I decided to take action and finish this by firing a LAYZOR beam. I was knocked back by the intensity. That's when I heard it. The magic words.

POWER COMPLETELY DRAINED. SUIT SHUTTING DOWN.

... I hope they spare me once again... But... I heard...

"HM, YOUR FATHER IS HERE."

My eyes widened.

"D-... dad?"

Power suit... off.

Meanwhile, in the cave of screams...

I sensed something...

"... Excuse me. I've had a lovely time reuniting with you, Valenciel, but I must be going. Duty... has called, if you know what I mean."

I faced Gluttoneriel with a grimacing look. "... Be lucky I haven't the time to finish you, you insult of a fallen angel."

I disappeared in a flock of hell ravens, but a piece of paper written in blood was left over. It read... "SPREAD THE WORD. I'M BACK."

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Flandre reached out and clenched her fist, breaking the Eye of the barrier. This bought enough time for Meiling to catch her breath.

"Isn't this fun, Flandre?" Meiling grimaced in pain, but managed to pull off a smile. "Just like how we always used to play."

"Pathetic." Flandre cursed. "What do you know about me?"

Kagome Kagome - Ritual of the Man Behind

"...Sakuya." Remilia addressed her maid without looking at her. Her eyes were fixated on Flandre. "I have something for you to do."
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

The signal from HM was soon cut off, but Gerard managed to hear HM's voice.

"HM, do you copy? HM?", John said to HM via his communicator.
                              sigpic

Comment

I couldn't pick anything else up.

"Son? Are you there?! Son?!"

Damn it... I can't believe I...

"... No... I shall'nt allow this...."

I stood straight up. "John... Give me his coordinates and send me the best transportation ou can to reach him! I'm sorry if I'm demanding, but I will not suffice for this! Are you going to stop me, soldier?!"

"Yes, m'lady?" I responded.

Comment

Working...
                                X