X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Nope.", John said to Gerard in a tone conveying that he was agreeing that it was a good idea to go to HM.

"I have his coordinates. Follow me.", John said to Gerard as he opened up a Corridor of Darkness and walked in.

The Consumer

John exited the Corridor of Darkness and quickly looked around.

The first thing he saw was HM's body.

"HM!", John exclaimed as he ran towards HM's body.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Sakuyamon got close to the blonde and faced her "Flandre, why do you fight? canīt we stop and relax? donīt you remember we enjouyed the time in the mansionīs kitchen?" she spoke to her.

"But yet if you want to vent off, just speak to me, there is no need for killing anymore, please"
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, no!

I checked his pulse... none... wait, there really is none!

"What the- a robot?! Ah, correct, he's become the MIHI he's been rambling on about! How-..."

All of a sudden, a message began playing from the suit.

"HEY GUYS. DR. HUEY HERE. IF THIS IS PLAYING, THEN THAT MEANS THAT THE SUIT IS TEMPORARILY DECOMMISIONED. BUT DON'T WORRY, THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE. THE SUIT JUST NEEDS REPAIRS... AND, WELL, A MIRACLE. IF HE DOES MANAGE TO GET BACK, EVEN IF TEMPORARILY, WE WOULD JUST NEED ANOTHER ELECTRONIC SOURCE AND HE'LL BE GOOD AS NEW. BEST OF LUCK."

So... he still has a chance?

I waited there. "Please... please be in there..."

((I've plans, so don't take him in for repairs just yet...))

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Hatred." Flandre uttered, and lashed out. Danmaku whipped from her fingers, forming intricate patterns much like her original Kagome Kagome, except far more complicated. Some of the danmaku caught Sakuyamon out of position, about to shred through her hitbox-

Meiling intervened to block the bullets. She began to bleed heavily, but she still stood, unfaltered.

"Flandre, remember that one time when we ambushed Sakuya posing with her pads? That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Silence! None of that ever happened! No one cares about me! No one even existed next to me!"

"What are you talking about? I was next to you the entire time."

"Aaaaaaah!"

Maze of Solitude - Deep Terror
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

John looked at his fallen friend and touched his torso.

If HM was still there, then it would now be easier for him to transfer himself into John's suit.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Sakuyamon evaded most of the Danmaku as she could, some grasped her armor as more dents appeared on it

"So you think hate is all you get? then what do you want?" she asked focusing some energy on her staff and sent it to Meiling

"That should heal most injuries and give you a small coat of barrier meiling, I have an idea, Iīll get her and you will speak to her" the shaman said already flying towards the vampireīs back
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

"I wonder if I can do this..." Aya looked down a giant hole to the great outer space, her eyes full of mischief.

"It's suicide." Momiji denounced the idea, but Aya looked even more whimsical.

"But if I carry all of you down, it's worth." Aya grinned as she grabbed X. To Axl she said: "Grab that red-suit guy!"

How is Meiling still standing? Sure, she was now a dragon, and dragons were supposed to be the strongest beings of Gensokyo, and Sakuyamon even gave her some healing, but Meiling took two direct hits from Flandre's buffed-up spell cards.

"Not even a dent." Meiling gasped. She might still be standing, but any further injuries will kill her through blood loss.

"What are you trying to accomplish?!" Flandre asked in wrath, the wrath that began to fire up a devilish flame that will never be extinguished by anyone but the user.

"To prove a point," Meiling answered warmly. "that you aren't alone."

"Stop lying to me!" Flandre shouted, the fire burning brighter. "No one ever cared for m-"

"You stop lying and think!" Meiling growled in response, and Flandre, who were mad with vengeance, flinched.

This is the moment. Meiling thought, as she took a glance at Sakuyamon. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Whew that was close." The snake woman appeared in the air, clearly unscathed. "That was uncalled for, Hell Master."

The woman stared at the great beyond: the horizon where the sun was about to rise. She contemplated for a moment, then looked at the Consumer, which was still motionless, gargantuan beast-ship she had known and grown attached to.

"We'll meet again." The snake woman smiled at the Consumer and the Gensokyo as she disappeared into the molecules of air.
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 10-13-2013, 01:57 AM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Hearing the tone in Meilingīs voice worried Sakuyamon "So you too will do something like that, rught?" she mumbled and then looked at the red-head

I will Meiling" the shaman nodded to the dragon Girl

Eyeing Flandre, Sakuyamon put herself in front of her "If I were lying that you arenīt alone, would I put myself in front of you? Flandre, just look at us and stop, please" her tone was more as a plea this time

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

X looked nervous as Aya grabbed him. He was mostly nervous with whatever she had planned. Axl quickly gave a salute as he grabbed Zero by the arm. "Okay Zero! Get ready!" Said Axl as he got prepared for whatever Aya had planned.

Zero looked slightly annoyed but he clenched his arms around Nitori's still paralyzed body.

"Don't tell me you are planning an orbital drop?" Replied X to Aya.

Comment

I wandered around purgatory.

"I'm stuck here again... I must be the death doll of the group. I just hope that the gods have the tolerance for me... ISADORA!!! ISADORA, ARE YOU HERE!?!"

Comment

The Purgatory

"So you're back." Isadora appeared, with her ever-flowing golden hair and serene white dress. "Come in, we were getting ready for a feast."

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Go to the mansion," Remilia commanded. "And find a really, really nice coffin from the storage room."

"Thank you." Meiling smiled. A single tear formed in her eye. "Take good care of her."

Dragon Sign - Sigil of Domination.

It was a punch.
                        A single punch.
                        That was so strong,
                        It knocked Flandre
                        Back into conscious
                        Paid by Meiling
                        With her life.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Gensokyo Battlefield

Sakuyamon took both limp bodies, tears falling through her cheeks "This madness has to stop.. and I will get everyone back.." she said as another crack appeared on her mask

The shaman floated towards the blue haired vampire, still holding both Meiling and Flandre on her shoulders

"You better treat her as your sister and show her happines. Never lock her in that cell or this idiocy will occur again" she said facing her with a true order and wlaked towards the Mansion with both girls

Spoiler:

Comment

"Thank you for inviting me."

I followed Isadora. But now that all of this angel business had popped up, I couldn't help but wonder...

"Isadora... Do guardian angels exist? Like... Do angels get assigned to people as their guardian?"

Comment

The Purgatory

"History of Guardian Angel goes as far back as the days of Genesis, when the Almighty One wrestled with Jacob in the dark." Isadora answered as the two walked through a dark hallway. "Since then, some angels were assigned to guard those that the Heaven deems important."

"Is it proper for me to inquire why you asked me this?"

Gensokyo Battlefield

"Watch how you speak to me." Remilia haughtily spoke... But in reality, she is in pain more than anyone. "Go meet Sakuya. She should be waiting in the mansion with a coffin."

The Consumer

"Fasten your seatbelts!" Aya grinned and took off for the last flight of her life, with X, Axl, Zero, Momiji, and Nitori as her passengers.

"Last Word - Jet-Black Rollercoaster."

Last Words are fascinating. They are the last straw of all girls of Touhou: their final spell card fhat trumps all others with their uniqueness and originality. But they also come with a drawback that usually results in severe exhaustion and, in extreme cases, death.

Aya's Last Word was a wacky one: if used in combat, she would slice through the horde of enemy with sonic booms while she experienced the world of 180 degree loop-de-loop. But in this case, because she used the spell in outer space, she would transport her passengers down to Earth safely at the cost of her taking five times the exhaustion and most likely die.

But Aya took the risk.
                              Because the passengers were her friends.
                              And Aya does everything for her friends.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

Sakuyamon reached the vampireīs mansion and saw the silver haired with a single coffin

Seeing the coffin, the shaman could only ask "For who?" she was almost out of words, losing all these people did took the toll as she couldnīt do anything

(Soon the seal will break though and all shall happen as what is locked will do its job") she thought feeling the cracks on the inner part of her mask

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X