X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purgatory

Mundus looked at Duncan with an unchanging expression.

"He is my unwavering servant. My loyal follower. He is the corrupted son of Sparda. He is Nelo Angelo." Mundus replied as he sat down.

"I am weak... the power it took to open a portal from my realm to this location took unbelievable amounts of power. Sparda's seal was not easy to break after all..."
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Purgatory

"Welcome to the Purgatory, Greed." Duncan greeted. "You too, milady?"

"My name is Daiyousei." Daiyousei answered briefly, clutching her yet injured shoulder. "...and I don't know if I belong here."

"Please, if you are a guest of Sebastian's then you are a guest of ours." Isadora smiled amiably. "Have a seat, everyone."
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"No need for formalities. Hello. Glad you made it, dearie. You put up one hell of a fight, albeit a useless one. However, digging is strictly forbidden here. In any case you needn't worry your pretty little head about Jack -- oh, I'm sorry, HM. He's safe in hell gluttony watching. Speaking which, where is Gluttoneriel?"

Comment

Purgatory

Then, a oval orange portal appeared, Winslow stepping out of it.

"Did I reach the correct poker match?" Winslow asked.

Then, a voice came from the other side of the portal. "If it isn't, you have a 40.285783 percent chance of dying."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Purgatory

"Gluttoneriel is currently eating. Fancy that he's the Angel of Devouring, you know." Duncan chuckled. "He'll join us soon."

"Welcome to the Purgatory, Mr. Winslow." Isadora smiled and welcomed the guests. "I am very surprised you would join us, Ms. GLaDOS."
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

"Good. I've a 'pet' to remove from him."

Comment

Purgatory

GlaDOs poked her head through the portal.

"I wouldn't miss those little moments of quiet before the crying starts, wouldn't you?" GlaDOs said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Purgatory

"Never said that you were to be denied." Isadora smiled. "Do join us, if you would like to."

"Ah, here comes another one of the guests." Duncan noted as a large Phoenix towered over the Purgatory from the beyond. The Phoenix struck the ground, and from there came a tall girl with white hair braided by red ribbons. She cracked her neck and started smoking a cigarette.

"I hope I didn't burn any of you." She apologized.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Purgatory

Then, out of nowhere, the Higher Power appeared. "I come in at the right time?"

GlaDOS turned to the Higher Power. "Oh, I remember you. You gave me that idea with conditioning mice with electrical stimulation to want cheese."

"Oh yeah, I remember that. How did that turn out?" Higher Power asked.

"The mice killed each other and a human test subject ate the cheese. He died too, because the cheese was moldy." GlaDOs explained.

"Huh. Thought something similar would happen." Higher Power said.

Comment

En Route to Old Hell - Human Village - Gensokyo

When Shikieiki spoke about how she might lose her job, John gave a slight frown. John did not want Shikieiki to lose her job because of him. He was eternally grateful that she allowed Yukari and the others to be revived, so he had to at least do something to ensure that she would keep her job.

"Yukari? Do you know where the Ten Kings work?", John asked Yukari.

Feeling that the Spartans needed a break, Six spoke over his communicator to all Spartans.

"This is Spartan-B312. You guys have done well, take a break. There's going to be a party in a place called 'Old Hell'. Just follow the group of people and you'll eventually get there.", Six said over his communicator.

En Route to The Inventory - Human Village - Gensokyo

After watching all of the events that unfolded at the funeral, Isaac couldn't help but have a little smile on his face.

(Amazing. After all that, after all the deaths, fighting, and hopelessness, we're all still here, having a party. It's good to see that these people can still keep a positive outlook after this.), Isaac thought as he flew off to the Bamboo Forest.

Thanks to Isaac's holographic locator, Isaac knew there was an entrance to The Inventory there. He still had to check up on Koishi to see if she was alright, and to tell her about the thought jammer device.
                      Last edited by S121; 10-28-2013, 11:12 PM.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Inventory's Entrance

Isaac eventually arrived at the Inventory's entrance. The large door was locked shut, and one of GlaDOs's cameras was mounted on the front.

Comment

Inventory's Entrance - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo

Eventually, Isaac reached the Inventory's entrance. It was a simple brick building with no windows on the front of the building. The oly thing Isaac could see was a locked door and a security camera above it.

Seeing that there was no doorbell or knocker, Isaac decided to knock on the door with his right hand.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Inventory's Entrance

Then, GlaDOS's voice came from the camera.

"Oh, it's you. Checking on the satori, are you?" GlaDOs asked. "Or are you just here to watch Winslow literally play a poker match with the devil?"

Comment

Inventory's Entrance - Bamboo Forest of The Lost - Gensokyo

Isaac had a feeling that GLaDOS was referring to Lucifer and wanted to kill him as he played Poker, but right now he had more important priorities. Isaac would get another chance to fight him later.

"I'm here to check up on Koishi.", Isaac said to GLaDOS.
                              sigpic

Comment

Inventory's Entrance

"Come in then, take 4 lefts as you enter, you'll get to the few guest rooms we have." GlaDOS said, opening the door, revealing the labyrinth known as the Inventory.

Comment

Working...
                                X