X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purgatory

"Oh, but everyone has secrets, even if you don't know you're keeping them." The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City

As soon as Zero spotted Nitori he noticed she was in tears and ran up to her. He then quickly grabbed her by the shoulders and hugged her tightly. "Nitori... I'm sorry if I caused you any pain... It's just..." He said as he froze up. Unable to find the right world to use.

As Daniel returned with the straw and placed it into the can of oil Crash Man quickly popped back out from under the table and took a sip. "Ah that's better... nothing like a good cup of special Wily brand oil to calm ones circuits..."

Comment

Ancient City

"Uwaaaa-" Nitori bawled. "I'm so sorry Zero--"

Purgatory

"You're right." Isadora smiled. "Are we all done with the preflop?"
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Purgatory

"Why yes, I do believe I am." Winslow said.

"Same." The Higher Power chimed in.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City

"Nitori... don't cry... please..." He said as he let go of her. "Nitori I never meant any harm to you... I never meant to make you cry..."

Comment

Ancient City

Daniel shook his head as he lightly chuckled.

"Well, if you need something, we're over there.", Daniel said to Hard Man and Crash Man as he pointed at Jack and the seat next to him.

Daniel then began to walk over to Jack, satisfied that he helped save the party for someone.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Crash Man and Hard Man continued to enjoy their drinks as Daniel went to go sit back down.

Meanwhile outside the bar a white shaped UFO with two antennae flew by outside at a quick speed. With another larger green robot chasing after him.

Comment

Ancient City

"The f*ck was that all about?", Jack asked Daniel.

"Not a clue.", Daniel said to Jack.

"It's time for us to.. part this bar and... go see what that was.", Jack said.

"Hang on. Let me finish my sake.", Daniel said.

Right after speaking, Daniel took the sake dish and quickly drank up all the sake contained within it. He then placed the dish back onto the table and placed money underneath the dish, just in case he was supposed to leave a tip.

"Now let's go.", Daniel said to Jack.

And with that, Jack and Daniel exited the bar and followed the UFO.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"You can't get me!" Yelled the UFO as it kept flying by while a large green robot followed closely behind.

"Oh you get back here... because I really don't want to fight you!" Said the green robot known as Astro Man in a cowardly tone. Suddenly 2 red eyes opened up near the top of the UFO, followed by the UFO sprouting arms and legs!

"Oh you're no fun Astro Man! This is hide and seek contest on the scale of an entire city and you are it! There is no fighting involved! I also thought you were the best when it comes to hide and seek." The UFO known as Galaxy Man replied as he saw Jack and Daniel following close behind. "Oh hey look some people!" Said Galaxy Man as Astro Man freaked out.

Immediately the upper half of Astro Man's body shrunk down into the black floating sphere that makes Astro Man's lower half.

Comment

Ancient City

"What's going on here?", Daniel asked the two robots.

Jack was busy staring at the two robots through his helmet, not really paying attention to the situation.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"Oh we are just holding a large scale Hide-and-seek contest on a city wide scale! There is a cash prize of 1,000 US dollars in cash, a small crystal trophy made by Crystal Man, and a free autograph from either Splash Woman, or Tengu Man! It was his idea..." Replied Galaxy Man as he pointed at the cowardly Astro Man who popped back out of hiding.

"I'm losing too..." He said as he floated up to Jack and Daniel. "We are still have room for more players if you wish to join us."

Comment

Ancient City

"Sure. Are radars allowed?", Daniel asked the Robot Masters.

Jack eventually began to pay attention, hearing something about a game of hide-and-seek.

"Sure, I'll play. I'm good at finding people.", Jack cryptically said, despite being drunk.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"Only Radars with a radius of 6 meters is allowed." Replied Astro Man as Galaxy Man floated there.

"The only rules are... No leaving the city's borders, no combat, and you must physically touch anyone you find if you're it." Said Galaxy Man as Astro Man nodded.

"We also just finished our 5th round out of 6! We have one more round left and whoever wins gets the prize!" Astro Man remarked as he tapped Jack on the helmet. "NEW ROUND YOU'RE IT!" He yelled as he flew off letting everyone know that a new round has started, and that Jack is now it.

Galaxy Man turned to Jack and laughed. "Okay! You can't start until after 1 minute has passed! No peaking!" He said as he flew off after Astro Man.

Comment

Ancient City

"Time to hide.", Daniel said as he sprinted off.

Jack smiled as everyone began to run. It reminded him of hapless soldiers, facing him in battle. Jack lowered his radar's radius to 6 meters and waited for the timer on his HUD to reach zero...

3... 2... 1...

"Here I come...", Jack eerily whispered as he walked towards the shadows and began to sprint through the alleyways.

Jack was now on the hunt. As soon as he would come across a hiding person, Jack was going to sneak up on them and tag them without them even noticing him approaching. Despite the fact that Jack was wearing 1,000 pound armor, he was capable of being exceptionally quiet.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

"I'm so sorry Zero----" Nitori continued crying as she dug herself deep into Zero. "I'm such a useless friend---"
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X