X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Base 7-Vaccine Search Squad

Inside the silver case were several small vials of a light blue liquid. All labeled T-Vaccine 101-105 on each vial. There were at least five vials in the case.

The man on the floor was wearing a lab coat, dress pants, and dress shoes. The man had looked beaten up. Not by B.O.W.s but rather by actual human beings. One of the mans legs was broken. It was bandaged up, but it was still broken. These wounds seem to have been caused about 2-3 weeks ago.
    It's as though the Neo-Yakuza here had tortured this man for some reason.

Either way they now have the vaccine, and a survivor.

Base 7-Bomb Search Squad

After a while of looking at the different labels on the door Chris spotted it. "Weapons Prep Room" Said Chris as he slowly opened the door. There was no signs of life currently in the room at all... except for at least a few dozen dead bodies on the floor...
    Did that body just twitch!?

Comment

Base 7-Vaccine Search Squad

One of the Spartans gently lifted the survivor over his shoulder, while another one secured the vaccine.

"This is Green team. We have the vaccine.", the group leader said via his communicator.

Base 7-Bomb Search Squad

The very moment the body twitched, half of the Spartans aimed their weapons at the twitching body, not sure whether it was a survivor or not.

"This is Green team. We have the vaccine.", a voice appeared over the Spartans' com system.

"Good work. We're busy right now.", the squad leader said to Green team's leader.

"Are you okay?", one of the armed Spartans asked the twitching person on the ground.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Base 7 Weapons Prep Room

The body that was being aimed at let out a low moan as it sprung to life. The zombie quickly crawled forward and sunk it's teeth into the cold armor of the Spartan's toe.

Suddenly as the one zombie sprung to life every other dead body in the room slowly rose to their feet. The group was now in the middle of a zombie swarm of at least 3 dozen zombies.

Comment

Base 7 Weapons Prep Room

The Spartan's foot was protected by the armor's energy shield. As the zombie bit down, the shield flared up and stopped the zombie's teeth 1mm away from the Titanium Alloy armor. The Spartan then raised his fist into the air and swiftly brought it down, smashing the Zombie's head and killing it instantly.

The other Spartans fired their weapons at the Zombie horde, sending armor piercing rounds into the crowd of Zombies.

"Aim for the head!", one of the Spartans shouted as they continued to fire at the zombies' heads.

One of the Spartans pulled out a grenade, primed it, and threw it into the zombie horde, while another Spartan pulled out his Railgun and fired into the group, shredding straight through the horde.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Base 7 Weapons Prep Room

Chris quickly fired at each Zombie that drew near in the head with his handgun. His previous experience in dealing with zombies, as well as his work in S.T.A.R.S. had trained him to be an excellent marksman. "Quick someone set up the bomb while we hold them off!" He yelled as he heard a loud clang in the room. Chris quickly turned to the vents in the room. "BE CAREFUL WE HAVE LICKERS IN THE ROOM!" He yelled as Lickers began pouring out of the vents constantly. They were attracted to the sound of gunfire.

Chris quickly took aim to the Lickers and began firing his Assault Rifle at them in an attempt to keep them at bay.

Comment

Base 7 Weapons Prep Room

The Spartan with the Anti-matter bomb ran towards the virus bomb and began to prep the anti-matter weapon while two of the Spartans guarded him.

One of the Spartans in the room began to go around the room with a Plasmathrower, scorching all the Lickers in his range with plasma reaching temperatures of 50, 000*F. The walls were slowly warping from the heat as the paint on them were instantly vaporized. All the Spartans were easily holding their own against the Zombies. It helped even more that the zombies couldn't damage their armor or shields enough to be considered a threat.
              sigpic

Comment

Base 7
                ________

Just as all the Lickers were nearly finished suddenly a Licker dropped down from above onto the Spartan with the Plasmathrower. As it was about to impale the Spartan's skull with it's large claws Chris charged forward and pulled off a brutal Haymaker punch into the Lickers side. Due to Chris's strength it sent the Licker flying a few feet back. Chris quickly charged forward to the downed Licker, knife in hand. Chris let out a loud roar as he dropped the knife down into the Lickers heart, effectively killing it. He then quickly stood up with his handgun and fired at the Zombies along with the Spartan's. "I hope you are almost done over there!" Said Chris as suddenly more of the vents broke open. This time it wasn't just Lickers. It was also Hunters as well.

Comment

Base 7 - Weapons Prep Room

"Dammit!", the squad leader said as he pulled out a Railgun and fired at some of the Hunters.

Some of the other Spartans tossed grenades at the Hunters and Lickers, blowing most of them up and injuring others.

The Plasmathrower Spartan quickly stood back up and continued his purging, incinerating everything in his path.

"Almost done...", the Spartan with the Anti-matter bomb said as he was putting the final preparations on the bomb.
                  sigpic

Comment

Base 7

Chris continued to fight off the Lickers and Hunters. Suddenly though a Licker was about to pounce on him, but he managed to stop it by grabbing it's arms. Chris struggled to keep the Licker back. "I NEED HELP!!!" He yelled as the Licker was preparing to lash it;s tongue out at Chris.

Comment

Base 7

Right as the Licker's tongue lashed towards Chris, the squad leader caught it in his hand and squeezed tight. In one quick motion, the squad leader then pulled as hard as he could, yanking the lickers tongue out of the Licker's mouth, then following up with a blast from his 8-gauge M45D Tactical Shotgun, blowing the Licker away from Chris and killing it.

"Damn Lickers...", the squad leader said as he continued to fight alongside Chris.

"Done!", the Spartan arming the Anti-matter bomb shouted.
                      sigpic

Comment

Base 7

At the same time at the spartans were done with the bomb all the screens lit up showing a big nobody symbol and the text "Copying files...". A moment later it displayed in green "All files copied. Emergency backup successful. Video recordings saved. Initiating self destruction of data in: 57 seconds"
                        Last edited by Katrix; 10-14-2013, 05:27 AM.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Base 7

As soon as the bomb was armed, the Spartans quickly gathered everyone up and began to escape the base.

"Green team, can you hear me? We've armed the bomb. Evacuate the base."[/B][/color], the Spartan squad leader said.
                          sigpic

Comment

Base 7

While the clock was thinking away another message popped up on screen. "Initiating shutdown of Base 7. Beginning at Sector E3"
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Base 7

Chris took the signal and quickly began to follow the Spartan's out of the base. It wouldn't be long now until this whole mess is over...

Comment

Base 7

The Spartans sprinted through the halls and rooms, quickly making their way to the exit of the base.

Green team eventually caught up to the rest of the team and followed behind.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X