X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hangar - Prometheus Labs

Six knew he had a little bit of a habit when it came to working. Spartans never really got tired, at least not as easily as a normal person would. Either way, Claire was right. Six should relax, and it was even easier to do so with Claire around.

"You know, I would like that.", Six said to Claire as he warmly smiled and wrapped his arms around her.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Whatever," Komachi said, with a slightly annoyed expression on her face since she was missing out on all of the Oni-brand sake.

"Hey, Patchy, where's Flandre? Kings need her... *too bad you can't do a sake making spell...*" muttered Komachi.

"Well, I'd better contact John," Huey said.

"JOHN, MSF HAS ARRIVED. WE'LL BE HERE FOR A WHILE, SO TAKE YOUR TIME. JUST KNOW THAT WHEN EVERYONE'S READY, WE'LL BE WAITING."

"Who's John?" Asked Snake.

"Oh, he's another character. Futuristic armored guy in green, nicknamed 'Master Chief.' Reminds me of you."

"How so?" Snake was curious.

"Oh, just good with weapons, awe inspiring... a little reckless..."

Snake chuckled a little. "Well, ya got me there. Can't wait to see the guy."

Snake looked behind Huey. "And him?"

"Oh, he's Otori... ah..."

"Inozuka," Otori interrupted. "This is an honor to see the real big boss in person!"

"So, I take it you're a character as well?"

"Nah, I'm a real human. I've always been a fan of Metal Gear Solid, but while Solid Snake is awesome, you're my true hero!"

"Well then, what can you do?"

"Me? I used to work for the Neo-Yakuza, but I defected. I'm good with any type of weapon, sub-machine guns in particular. But if there's one weapon I love to use, it's the bat. Been my best friend since I ran away."

"And, ah... what's with the suit?"

"Yea, I've had this thing for a while... I've been wearing a suit since I ran off, though, so it's natural."

"Really? Well, I can't say we don't use that..."

"So, Snake, am I really going to go see MSF... in real life?"

"I can tell that you've played Peace Walker a lot."

"You bet!"

"Sure. But Kaz might put you to work along with your friends. It's not easy running an entire offshore base."

"Fine by me!"

Comment

Gensokyo

Mima stood on the front of The Borealis, looking off into the distance.

"Watching time go by, aren't you?" came a voice from behind her. She turned around to find Yumemi.

"Aren't we all though." Mima replied.

"But you've been around far longer than I have." Yumemi looked over the railing. "So, what are you going to do with this thing?"

"Go wherever the wind takes me." Mima replied.

"Even if it leads into danger?" Yumemi inquired.

Mima made an evil smile. "Especially if it leads into danger."

"Still the good old Mima from all that time ago." Yumemi smiled back.

"And what about you, artificial magician, what are you going to do?" Mima replied.

"I need to make a new body for Mimi, for one, she's been bugging me ever since she exploded." Yumemi said.

"Well, I did EXPLODE." came the voice of Mimi from nowhere.

"Yeah, yeah, i've heard it a million times by now." Yumemi sighed. "Well, I have to go, Chiyuri wants some food and she can't cook worth crap."

"Goodbye, Yumemi Okazaki." Mima said.

Yumemi turned and started to walk away.

"And goodbye to you, Mima the spirit." Yumemi then walked off the ship, leaving Mima alone. Salvador, Marisa, and the others had gone to that big party down in the Ancient City, but when they came back they would depart. Mima then opened a portal to her pocket dimension and pulled out a bottle of champagne, and popped the top off.

"To me, myself, and the fate of the world." Mima then took a swig of the champagne, and summoned a chair. That's all she needed, really. All she needed for this day to truly be called a success.
        Last edited by Koishi; 11-06-2013, 05:24 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"I'm just fine," Lujuria said with a smile. "Now, let's go!"

They had reached the helicopter.

"Hey, you! Who are you?!"

Otori and Snake looked up, Snake with his gun up, Otori just getting his.

Comment

Near Helicopter - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

Isaac saw the guns pointed at him and aimed his Stasis and Kenesis Modules at the people in front of him.

"I should ask you guys the same thing. Who are you guys and why are you here?", Isaac asked Snake and the others in a serious tone.

If need be, Isaac was ready to quickly take to the sky, or use his modules.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Voile Library

"Have you tried looking in the party, like you should be doing?" was all Patchouli said before she fell back into the unconscious reading session.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

"Hmph... Alright. Just keep your health in check. Don't want the next meeting to be with your spirit."

Komachi took off.

Komachi appeared by Yuuka.

"Hey, ya seen Flandre?"

Characters?

Snake put his gun down.

"Alright, I'm going to ask some questions. First, who are you?
                Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-08-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Isaac lowered his hands, now that the man in front of him lowered his weapon.

"My name's Isaac Clarke, Engineer. You?", Isaac asked Snake.

Meanwhile, John put on his helmet and followed Huey's signal. Once he knew where Huey was, John used a Corridor of Darkness and appeared right next to Snake and Huey.

"I'm here.", John calmly said to Huey.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Snake. Second question, who are you wi-"

Suddenly, John appeared. Snake pointed at him while a soldier from inside took charge and pointed at Isaac. But then, Otori held Snake's gun.

"He's with us. John, you know these guys?" He said, referencing Isaac and Lujuria.

Comment

John looked over to Isaac and Lujuria and nodded as he turned his gaze back to Snake's gun.

"Yea, they're safe.", John said as he looked the gun over.

Luckily, even if Snake did fire, he would have been completely safe.

"Don't you guys think you're being a little overly cautious?", Isaac asked Snake as he approached the group.
                      sigpic

Comment

"After what I've been through, you can't be too cautious." He said. He faced John.

"I take it you're John?"

Comment

John turned his gaze from Snake's gun, to his face.

"Yes. UNSC Master Chief Petty Officer Spartan John-117.", John said to Snake.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shake put down the gun and held out his hand.

"Glad to meet you. I'm Snake."

Comment

John shook Snake's hand and nodded at Snake. Once the handshake was over, John asked Snake a question.

"So I take it you're 'Big Boss'?, John asked Snake.
                              sigpic

Comment

"That's my title, anyways. But I'd prefer Snake."

Meanwhile, Otori was watching on.

Whoa... It's like watching a live action fan fiction... With two of the greatest video game legends ever...

Comment

Working...
                                X