X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Near Helicopter - Youkai Mountain - Gensokyo

"I'll keep that in mind. I prefer to be called John.", John said to Snake.

John noticed the slight awe from Otori's face and looked over to him.

"Are you okay?", John asked Otori in a confused tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Got it."

Otori snapped back to reality.

"What? Oh, yea, sorry. Just daydreaming."

"Hey, boss," one of the soldiers cried. "Looks like you got a little fan of yours!"

Comment

John lightly smiled inside of his helmet at the soldier's comment.

"So you're the head of MSF, correct? I was planning on joining as a part-time member.", John explained to Snake.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"Is that so? Well, like I said to this young man here, you can stay, but you're going to have to work. Shouldn't be too hard, would it?"

Comment

"No it shouldn't.", John calmly said to Snake.

Isaac kept watching the conversation. So for, it seemed that Snake and his men were friendly, so there was little to worry about.
            sigpic

Comment

"They look... Alright." Lujuria said.

"Well, I actually would like to take a look around this place.." Snake said. "Tell you what, I'll be around. When you're ready to head out, contact me."

Comment

Isaac turned his attention to Lujuria and spoke.

"Yea, they seem fine. False alarm.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

Isaac retracted his helmet and yawned before he spoke again.

"So what now?", Isaac asked Lujuria.

John nodded at Snake and spoke.

"Sounds good. Just tell me if you need anything... One more thing, you don't really need to fly me to MSF. I can easily teleport there.", John said to Snake.
                sigpic

Comment

"Not a good idea, John," Otori said.

"What happens when the soldiers find some green armored guy on their deck, they won't exactly welcome you with open arms. Especially after Gear Rex somehow climbed aboard. A pain in the ass he was..."

"Well," Lujuria said, "I'm taking a nap. You?"

Comment

"Just tell them in advance to watch for a green armored man. Just tell them to ask me to identify myself. It's sort of like docking with another ship. The guest gives the host their affiliation and service number, then they are safe to come aboard. Besides, I'm going to be pretty busy later.", John explained to Snake and Otori.

"Well I just can't leave you homeless. I gotta find you a home.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                    sigpic

Comment

"Alright. Remember, ask anyone else if they want to join as well. If you do teleport there, I will have the soldiers ask for a password. The password for you will be 'My frequency is 143.52. Don't forget it."

"Well... I guess I can stay at an actual house." Lujuria said.

Comment

"Understood.", John said to Snake.

Meanwhile, Isaac was trying to think up of a place Lujuria could stay. Isaac did know that there were guest rooms at The Inventory, but because she didn't seem to be a Character, he didn't know if they would accept her. It was worth a shot, but if it didn't work, then Isaac would have to find another way.

"Well, there is a place I know called 'The Inventory'. They have guest rooms you could stay in. One of my friends are actually staying there and might help you get settled.", Isaac said to Lujuria.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Oh yea? Which friend? What's he like?"

Comment

"She.", Isaac said to Lujuria.

"Do you remember the girl from the Consumer? Green hair, sword, dressed strangely? Her name is Koishi. She helped me fight Lucifer, and even saved me a couple of times.", Isaac explained.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Oh..." She said awkwardly.

"... Oh, gee, I forgot, I can go into my card, you can just carry me around, convenient, no?" She said, in spite of the fact that she would rather sleep on a bed of nails than go through the pain-staking process of turning into her card.

Comment

Isaac raised an eyebrow at Lujuria and had a look of slight confusion on his face. The way she spoke made it seem like she was trying to avoid Koishi. Was she avoiding her because they were former enemies? Isaac had his suspicions, so he decided to ask her about it.

"Something tells me you don't really want to do that... Are you.. trying to avoid Koishi?", Isaac asked Lujuria in a curious tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X