X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Listen, I know it's against the rules to make modifications, but I simply had to. If you would please not tell anyone?"

Comment

Room 505

"Hey Isaac!" Nitori greeted Isaac. "I need to show you something, follow me!"
      "I'm gonna go out for a walk. Hopefully I don't get caught by my manager." Murasa announced as she sluggishly walked out.

Room 509

"Man, who would've thought that Marisa could drink like that." Yuuka laughed. "Here you go, one cup of coffee, darker than black. Something for your palate, eh?"
      "Yuuka, when are we going to jet ski?" Utsuho asked as she barged into the room, already changed into swimsuit.
      "We haven't even finished breakfast yet!" Yuuka yelled.

Yukari's Resort

Yukari was waiting outside on a balcony, along with a small blonde child with red ribbon.
      "There you are." Yukari turned around. "John, meet Rumia, the master of Darkness."
      Rumia was short, comparable to a human girl of age 10 or 11. Even in a hot weather like today, she was wearing a black dress and a white long-sleeve. It was weird and almost unbelievable to see how a little girl like Rumia could control something so evil and powerful like the darkness.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Engie-Con

DiZ had already turned his back against Huey. "Off course. It's not that interesting anyway"

DiZ then wandered off to his booth and tuned booted up his robot and tuned on the quantum computer.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"There you are." Yukari turned around. "John, meet Rumia, the master of Darkness."

John looked at the girl. Even though she was able to bend Darkness to her will, she still looked like just a child.

John didn't really know what to say.

"...I take it that she's the kind of person that looks harmless, but isn't.", John finally said.

Room 505

"Hey Isaac!" Nitori greeted Isaac. "I need to show you something, follow me!"

"Okay.", Isaac said as he followed Nitori.

"I'm gonna go out for a walk. Hopefully I don't get caught by my manager." Murasa announced as she sluggishly walked out.

"Take care.", Isaac said to Murasa as he walked out of the door with his suit.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"She is pretty dangerous." Yukari laughed.
            "Is that so?" Rumia spoke out, making a lax face.
            "Yes, it is so, Rumia." Yukari smiled at Rumia as she bent down. "This is going to sting a little, Rumia."
            "Okay," Rumia said as Yukari undid Rumia's ribbon."

The transformation was dynamic. What appeared to be an 11-year old at first turned into a curvacious, mature young woman wielding a black greatsword easily twice her size.
            "There you are." Yukari chuckled, partly out of how ridiculous the transformation was, and partly out of how screwed John was now. "You're going to train John here on how to control the darkness."
            "Is that so?" Rumia asked. Her voice was echoing along the atmosphere. "He's going to go through hell."
            "He already went through hell and back." Yukari smiled. "He'll be fine with whatever you throw at him."
            "Very well." Rumia nodded.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Room 509

"Jet ski? Could I, by any chance, come with you?" Mima asked, drinking the coffee.

Yukari's Resort

A whistling was heard after Rumia's transformation. The Auditor was watching from nearby, and even he thought she was somewhat attractive.
              Last edited by Koishi; 06-20-2013, 08:13 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

That was... ah, nevermind. Either way, him being here signifies the beginning of the second day. I'm safe.

Outside the Hotel, Hawaii; Komachi

Well, now what to do... Bored to hell... Hey, what's that building near-by? let's see... 'Pizza-Hut.' Hmm... Well, I am hungry, I guess I should see what this pizza is.

I went inside and I was greeted by a worker.

"Hi, what can I do for you today?"

"Oh, nothing. I just wanna see what pizza tastes like."

"Oh, the pizza here is one of the best-"

"Actually, what I mean is... I don't quite know what pizza is."

"You, what?! Oh, man, you came to the right place then. Here, I'll get you one. I'll make it on the house for a nice young lady's first taste."

I waited a while, and he came out with a box. I opened the box to see a circular... mixture of bread, vegetables, meat, cheese, fruits... it had everything. I took out a slice and decided to take a bite.

It was delicious! Well, not as good as Sakuya, Yuuka, or Youmu's cooking, but it tasted very good. I can see why the half-demon likes this.

Speaking of which, I did promise him that I would get him some if he won. Albeit he didn't, but hell, he didn't want to. I gotta pay him back somehow. I took the rest of the box.

"Thank you!"

"Don't mention it!"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

John saw as the girl turned into an woman almost instantly after Yukari took off Rumia's ribbon.

"You're going to train John here on how to control the darkness.", Yukari said to Rumia.

"Is that so?" Rumia asked. Her voice was echoing along the atmosphere. "He's going to go through hell."

"He already went through hell and back." Yukari smiled. "He'll be fine with whatever you throw at him."

"Very well." Rumia nodded.

John looked up to Rumia and spoke.

"So, what should I expect? Sparring, step-by-step instructions?", John asked.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hawaii, Honolulu

Dante had been walking around outside the hotel thinking of what to do. Suddenly he bumps into a familiar face. The girl is none other than Komachi from last night. "Oh hey what's up?" Said Dante as he can be seen twirling Ebony & Ivory in each hand. He then proceeds to holster them.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Hey there, half-demon. So, disappointed that you couldn't win last night? That Means that you don't get any pizza." I said as I chewed a piece in front of him. I laughed a bit.

"Gee, I can sure see why you like these."

Comment

"The names Dante not half-demon, and to answer your question I am not disappointed. Like I said last night I am not a fan of board games. I prefer actually doing something besides sitting at a table because of a stupid board while people take turns." Said Dante as he watches Komachi eat the pizza in front of him.

"Hey mind not eating that in front of me like that?"
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I tossed the box at him.

"Ha. Here ya go. You played with us, and that's as much a win you're ever going to get playing games like that. Look on the bright side. I came in last."

I smiled at him. It was true.
                          Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-20-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Yeah... about that." Rumia nervously scratched her head. "I actually don't know where to start..."
                            Yukari facepalmed. "You idiot."
                            "What? Hey! Not my fault for forgetting!" Rumia argued.
                            "It kinda is..." Yukari snickered in response. "No, it definitely is, you numbskull."
                            "Numbskull-" Rumia twitched. "You really do want to see your head roll, don't you?"
                            "Not before I carve some "common knowledge" into your brain!" Yukari giggled, and the two went at it, blasting each other with danmaku.

"Ahaha, I'm so sorry. You must've been surprised." Yukari laughed as the fight ended with both sides unscathed.
                            "We're kinda always like this." Rumia chuckled. "Are you alright?"

Room 509

"Yeah! More people the better!" Utsuho jumped for joy. "Come on, Yuuka, hurry up!"
                            "I'm not going." Yuuka mumbled as she ate the omelet.
                            "Why not?!" Utsuho complained. "You didn't come to the beach either."
                            "I'm just not interested, that's all." Yuuka placed her dishes in the kitchen sink. "I'm pretty sure others would love to go: Dante, Komachi, Yuyuko, X, Renamon.
                            "You're boring." Utsuho stuck her tongue out as she left, leaving Yuuka in much-deserved confusion.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Murasa has been walking around for a while, not even surprised that no one noticed her. With such casual and almost improperly messy clothes and hair, no one would notice her as a celebrity... except for the guy in front of her.
                            "Shit." Murasa cursed, preparing to run. But she was too late.
                            "Oi! There you are! What the hell were you thinking, running off like that?" Steven the manager stopped Murasa in her tracks. "You have dignities as a world-famous artist. You shouldn't be walking around in an attire like that!"
                            "Can't a girl like me have some freedom?" Murasa complained.
                            "You'll have your freedom later. Right now, you have schedules to follow!" Steven grabbed Murasa by her wrist, dragging her to the van.
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-20-2013, 08:37 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Ahaha, I'm so sorry. You must've been surprised." Yukari laughed as the fight ended with both sides unscathed.
                              "We're kinda always like this." Rumia chuckled. "Are you alright?"

"Yea, I'm good. No danmaku traveled my way.", John said in a calm tone.

"So, what do we do first?", John asked.
                              sigpic

Comment

Room 509

"Ya know, I think I know what I want in return. I want you to come with us jet ski-ing.. A vacation isn't a vacation if you stick around doing nothing all day." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X