X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

"We're really close!" Dominus announced. The gauge was reading 70%. "One more push!"

You're an ethereal being.

You know Konngara, right?

She became a saint after 12,000 years of solitude in the Silent Hell.

You too shall become one.

Yuuka opened her eyes to find herself in some sort of warehouse. Above her, a series of hole led to dark corridors of above. How far did she fall?

She dusted herself up: her white business shirt and red plaid pants were grimy with dust. Let's check the injuries. It seems like no cuts or any blood loss. Maybe a small bruise here and there, but it'll be fine, right?

"Anybody there?"

"-nybody there?"

"-body there?"

"-there?"

Words echoed through as if the room was made out of mirrors. What a strange warehouse. Time to find some loots.

10 seconds until Ran's demise. Act fast.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

After spending a long time searching the depths of space, John figured that he really was hallucinating. Perhaps it was the three days he went without sleep, coupled with Ansem constantly assaulting his mind. So far, John had managed to suppress the hallucinations of the Nucleoids, but what about this one? Perhaps Ansem found another front for his assault on John's mind.

John shook his head and sighed.

(Damn, John. I suppose it is too good to be true. Keep it together for just a little bit longer...), John thought to himself as he jumped down the hole and landed in the main room.

John could see Ran fighting the Devourer and Yukari on the sidelines. John ran over to Yukari and spoke.

"What do we need to do? How can I help?", John asked Yukari, ready to get back into the action despite the heavy injuries he sustained.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I watched as she waited.

"So I suppose I strike first. I don't know whether or not it was a mistake to say the least."

I looked at the floor. "Don't worry. This will be over soon. Technique Evangelion; Angel art #3: thin blade; Splice the heavens!"

My eyes shone, but instead of an explosion, I looked up, leaving a thin white trail on whatever I looked at. It went up the middle of Koishi. Then, a large explosion happened where the white line hit, leaving a crucifix smoke cloud.

I stood on the platform. This is it. I finally get to know what putting on a Spartan suit feels like!

When I saw the canister, I left the room.

"Shikieiki, get over here!!!"

Shiki came quickly. "What is it it?"

"Take Daiyousei. I'll handle the intruder."

"Alright. Do what you have to do."

She went back with Daiyousei. I walked back into the room.

"Hey! Where are you!? Come out here and face me!"

Comment

Space

Koishi raised her sword, blocking the attack and absorbing it's energy.

"My turn." Koishi then pointed the sword back to Zommari, an energy bolt coming out and doing the same attack, but with twice the power and speed, leaving a much larger explosion for Zommari to handle. Koishi then simply waited for him to retaliate.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The Consumer

"Araa, so you're not affected by poison." A voice came from the canister as the gold gas swirled in a particular area. The gas began to form shapes, condensing from its fluidity to a newborn solid.

"What are you, some sort of robot?" The gas-woman asked.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I got in a fighting stance with my sword equipped.

"Could ya tell? Gee, I'm flattered."

So, what are we dealing with? Gasses. As far as I know, she manipulates gasses, particularly poisons. I could be wrong, but at the same time I could be that much more right.

"... that's quite an odd element of toxic you have there. The suit dillutes any toxins. That is, any toxins it knows, which is every toxin known to man. Either your toxin is a new brand of earth toxin... or it's alien."

Comment

Armor R&D Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

After inputting what kind of armor to prepare, Six then initiated the assembly procedure.

All of a sudden, Gerard was stripped down to his underwear and outfitted in a flexible Titanium Alloy undersuit. Once the undersuit was on, the machine then began to place the armor plates against Gerard's body and screw them in place. With it a minute, the entire suit was fully assembled onto Gerard. The HUD flickered and appeared as the armor hummed to life.

"Okay, now we need you to look at the small green lights to the top, bottom, left, and right side of you, to adjust the suit's sensitivity.", Six said to Gerard.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

I can't believe this is happening! This is all too surreal! I looked at the green lights.

"Oh, this is amazing! But unfortunately, we haven't time to test it, do we?" I said in a disappointed tone.

Comment

"What did you want to test?", Six asked Gerard.
                    sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

"Toxins...?" The gas-woman coddled her snake, which hissed with satisfaction. "We'll see."

The snake gazed at HM with a malicious, intimidating sneer. The mere eyesight of the snake started to harden HM's body.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, nothing much, just... A little bit of everything..."

The return did little. I absorbed the attack, and it seemed that my hellfire had grown brighter. Then, it went back to a normal state.

"We're getting nowhere, mortal! I cannot hurt you, nor can you hurt me. You can never win, so why are you trying? Do you really think you can win?"

I stood straight.

"... Now I see. So, you think you can win... just because you're the hero? You think this is nothing more than a story line in which you save the world and everything is dandy? Well, you're mistaken. This is reality, girlie, think! Even if you were supposed to win because you were some hero, then you might as well give up now. Because even though you destroyed my angel form, you still haven't destroyed the angel within me. It's merely too weakened to operate once more. I just need sacrifices. You see now? I am still a hero on the inside, but I threw it away for something much greater in my life! I gave up my position as god's right hand man! He was a fool! He should have let me go to begin with! He shouldn't have tried to stop me! She was taken and I was hellbent on revenge, so what! For what I was fighting for, I would have done anything, even if it meant taking the title of-"

Then I noticed my rambling.

"... Pardon me. I suppose I've said too much."

I flew up to her level.

"However, I don't quite need sacrifices to regain my angel form. That is just one of many. I can fare without. You, on the other hand, do not. But I see potential in you; power that is unrivaled by anyone but I. This fighting is pointless. However, we needn't fight. So, I'll give you a proposal."

I extended my arm to her and switched to my basic human-like form.

"Your power plus mine... we can do many things. Much more things than anyone else can do. I'll tell you what. I'll ally with you. You ally with me. Together, we can change the world. Make it better, even rule it if you wanted to. So, my question to you is..."

I smirked. "What do you say... to owning hell? All hells from all dimensions. You... will be the hell master. And I will eliminate those who oppose you. You can decline if you want. It will make no difference to me. But just know..."

I began circling around her.

"Everything you wanted? Achieved. The impossible? Possible. You want an army? You have a history of the dead of hell to serve you. From all dimensions. And..."

I whispered in her ear. "Everyone will respect you. You shape the world, and if you are lucky... they will all do more than respect you. They will like you. Love you. Want to be you. You, Koishi Komeiji. You can be the star of the play. The protagonist of the story. The hero of this adventure. And best of all, no one would dare to hurt your friends. You don't have to accept this glorious offer."

I turned my back to hers, ready to transform.

"Well..."

I turn around and extended my hand to her.

"Do you accept it? Do you accept power, fame, respect, love, authority, protection, and insurance of your friends' safety?"

I looked into the snake with a cold glare in retaliation.

"What is this, some kind of Medusa trick? I'm tired of this. I have a friend choking because of you, and I intend on keeping her alive. And what better way to start... than killing you?"

I activated the LAYZOR and fired it at her snake.
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 09-26-2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

"Okay, try running up to me. You should be able to run at about 30 miles per hour.", Six said to Gerard.

The Consumer

Isaac was ready to attack, but right now would have been a bad time.

He was going to shout out to Koishi for her not to take the deal, but he trusted her enough not to do it.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 06:24 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Space

"Ya know, this sword lets me know a lot of things." Koishi started, looking down at the sword.

"It was once owned by the aspect of Justice himself." Koishi continued.

"He had a lot of experience with Hell. He fought demons tooth and nail. To the bitter end."

"So, to make up for that, i'll do this." Koishi then quickly, beofre anyone could react, sliced off Zommari's extended hand.

(Remember, as I said, the sword can cut through ANYTHING.)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

I stared at my hand. It's regeneration speed was disgustingly sluggish.

"... I didn't think so."

My hand finally regenerated. I switched back to my hellfire form.

"Well, I don't blame you. After all, all you see me as is the enemy. Just know... What would never ave happened in your entire life should you have accepted."

And in the blink of an eye, there was nothing but a blur... and my arm through Isaac's chest.

((Don't worry, I won't kill Isaac, just roll with))

"Wow! I already run at 29.7 miles per hour, who knows how fast I can go!"

Then, I did a full sprint towards Six.

Comment

Space

Koishi then appeared behind Zommari, slicing his arm off again.

"Sad." Koishi said as she threw him away.

"Thought you would've thought that through better." Koishi said, as she started healing Isaac's wound and putting a shield around it.

Comment

Working...
                                X