X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dante caught the box and looks at Komachi.

Dante takes a slice out of the box and takes a bite.

"Thanks. You know, it wasn't that bad playing with you and your friends anyway." Said Dante as he continues eating the pizza. "So... what you gonna do today?"
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Room 509

"Wait what-" Yuuka gasped.
      "Yeah!" Utsuho's voice was heard from outside. It was obvious that she was eavesdropping. "You tell her!"
      "But I'm too lazy to-"
      "It's not a vacation if you're not here to have fun!" Utsuho shouted.
      "Ugh, fine."

Room 205

After meditation, Youmu walked around the hotel as if she was patrolling the palace of Hakugyokurou, reflecting on what Yuyuko was talking about.
      "She is lovestruck, isn't she." Youmu murmured to herself. "Well, long time in isolation must've made her long for companionship. Nothing too much to worry about."

Yukari's Resort

Yukari and Rumia looked at each other.
      "That's a good question..." Rumia said. "Give us a minute, will ya?"

Yukari and Rumia had to confer with each other to come up with a plan.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"Nothing much. Just about to go.......... jet-skiing! I called it first! Anyways, Ya coming or what? We might need someone like you around, half-demon."

I lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"Alright, get ready, Dante. I'm not taking no for an answer."

Hallways, Hotel, Hawaii; Yuyuko

I was roaming around looking for Youmu. I had been searching for a long time. I need to tell her.

Ah, there she was!

"Youmuuuuu!!!!!!"

I ran up to her. "Oh, Youmu, I have great news! I'M IN LOVE!"
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-20-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Hawaii
          _________

Bass was walking around the city bored as hell. That's when he saw her. The world famous DJ Murasa. He quickly does a fist pump in the air as he spots her. "Finally I can get her autogra-" He said as he sees some man drag her into a van. "Holy crap she's being kidnapped! Maybe if I save her she will reward me with something..." He thought as he sees the van take off. "Come on Treble let's fuse!" He yelled as a purple robotic wolf comes out of nowhere.

Treble then proceeds to fuse with Bass by lunging at him. Suddenly he is engulfed in a bright light. After the light fades he now has a winged form.

He quickly takes off after the van flying through the air at high speed.

Comment

Hawaii

Dante had finished eating the last of the pizza rather quickly and smiles. "Jet skiing? Sounds fun." He said as he smiles at Komachi. Dante then tosses the box into a trash can.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari and Rumia looked at each other.

"That's a good question..." Rumia said. "Give us a minute, will ya?"

Yukari and Rumia had to confer with each other to come up with a plan.

(Wait, they don't have a plan? They're just doing whatever comes to their minds?... This is going to be a long day."

John patiently waited for them to come up with a plan.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"...Photo shoot meeting at 12:00, Fan meeting at 3:00, dinner appointment at 7:00..." Steven the manager bore Murasa through with repetitive recital of her schedule.
                "I know, I know, not responsible, get your schedule done, decent clothes, decent food, yadda yadda." Murasa groaned.
                "You don't know, though!" Steven yelled as he turned towards the heart of Honolulu to the radio station. "And I thought Blisha was rebellious enough..."
                "Who's Blisha?" Murasa asked.
                "An unsuccessful pop artist that I managed for before I managed for you." Steven answered... (!) "See? You don't even pay attention to what I say. I told you about Blisha 5 times already!"
                "'kay." Murasa indifferently yawned.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s resort

As Yukari and Rumia were still talking to themselves, a shadow ball crashed close to their feet "You know, the best way to improve your skills is by being practical" Nera said jumping from the second floor and making 2 shadow balls on her paws and sent them towards the spartan
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

John easily dodged the shadow orbs by side-stepping them and spoke.

"So now I have three trainers?", John asked.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

Bass kept on flying through after the van and finally catches up. He then manages to land on the plane safely and smiles. "Okay time to open this sucker up!" He said as he proceeds to punch the roof of the van. With each punch he leaves a dent that gets larger and larger until he finally breaks through the roof. "Heeerrrreeeee's Bass!" He yelled as he begins to pry the roof open large enough for him to fit through. He then looks at Murasa, then her manager. When he looks at her manager he gives the guy a very sadistic look. "Okay give me the girl! We can do this the easy way, or the hard way." Said Bass as he aims his Bass Buster at the manager. "So which will it be?"
                      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-20-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"For what I have seen with you people is that you two" the jackal pointed towards Yukari and Rumia "Have your abilities by heritage or birth gained losing the experience of actually training with said abilities, so I challenge any of you in a spar, that can give our armored friend real experience in battle with shadow elements"

As she finished her speech, Nera eyed the Auditor thanks to her aura ability, but she said nothing to keep examining him silently
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I see you eyeing me." came the Auditor's voice behind Nera. "What are you looking for, treasure or somethin'?"

Room 509

"I'll go get dressed appropriately." Mima said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"Actually I was curious about your aura, its full of curiosity and a rather grey morale, I heard you took a friend of us, may I know if he is ok?" Nera asked to the auditor not affected by his sudden appearance

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"I think you should all train me. I need all of the knowledge I can possibly get on my new abilities and each one of you has a different method of channeling darkness. I could take the best of each trainer's methods and adapt them for my own method.", John said to the group gathered before him.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 09:32 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

The Auditor laughed.

"You think I took him? If anything, I want to kill the bastard." The Auditor said. "I could care less about his condition."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X