X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Consumer

In a flash, Isaac's chest had Zommari's hand through it, but what Zommari didn't expect was for Isaac to be ready to attack. As soon as the arm went through, Koishi sliced it off and healed Isaac's wound.

Isaac was finally angry to the point that he delivered a blow that would shear entire torsos, right into the side of Zommari's head, making him fly to the ground.

After that, Isaac took a deep breath as the pain subsided.

"Thanks, Koishi.", Isaac said as he rubbed at his chest.

Armor R&D Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

Gerard went into a full sprint and went at 35 mph.

"Hmm, you're adjusting to the suit faster than I expected.", Six said to Gerard in a calm tone.
    Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 06:46 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I just laid there.

"... it's amazing... you mortals... have gotten stronger... I can tell... because..."

I grabbed Koishi by the throat and threw her into the sky.

"That almost actually hurt bad."

I elbowed Isaac in the stomach.

"... however, you have shown me potential. So here's what I'll do. I shall no longer fight with Gluttoneriel. However, due to your incompitences, I won't join you either. I shall be going now. I have a duty that I've neglected to tend to. See, we angels are assigned to a human to guard many millennia ago. Unfortunately, it's not you. As a matter of fact, given the treatment of your life, either you weren't assigned one, your guardian is lazier than a rock, or it beame one of those aliens. Just a few years back, mine was born, but I was on the road trip with Gluttoneriel. I shall now look for him. While your here... your world is so small. Have you seen a man with white hair and golden eyes?"

((P-P-P-PLOT TWIST!!!))

That was faster than I thought!

"Ooh, am I able to lift scorpion tanks now?!"

Comment

The Consumer

"So you pick now to run away, huh?", Isaac defiantly said to Zommari.

"I think I might actually have a way to kill you. I can't believe I never saw it before."

Armor R&D Lab - Sector 4 - Prometheus Labs

"No, no. I said that it only doubles your lifting capacity. You might be able to lift cars now, depending on how strong you are.", Six said to Gerard.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Space

"I already have my guardian. But you can't fight him." Koishi said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"I'm not running away. I'm just... just..."

((get ready to see the look on his face))

"I'm tired of being around you guys. Isaac won't die and Koishi can't get anywhere, and god knows you two may be more arrogant than I. Now answer my question. White hair, golden eyes, have you seen this man?

Comment

The condumer

The jackal now leaned on the capsule "This thing is taking its time, but what is stranger is the fact that it uses laughter as fuel" she said with curiosity

"I have seen strange things while on this whole mess, for some reason im not confused with this cannon, even less because the mastermind is the gap controller" the fox countered

"But think about it, one of the most powerful Beings in the planet is using such emotion as a weapon, i find it funny like she enjoys using the strangest ideas for everything" the jackal said

"Hm.. yeah, she has a tendency of making pranks as I heard from the other youkai, her gaps have been used to spy from rather.. angled views" the fox spoke with a smirk

"So she is a voyeourist? I knew she had a mieschevious side, but going that far? I guess we can tease her a bit, what do you think?"

The vixen thought about it "Sure why not? she could gap us to anywhere, but seeing that face of embarrasment would be worth it" she said as they laughed
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac laughed at Zommari's facial expression and spoke.

"No,no. You've definitely got us beat in the arrogance department. You kept calling us 'stupid, weak mortals' a while back. If we could find a way to harness it into energy, we would be able to power this whole damn ship!", Isaac said to Zommari.

Isaac didn't bother to answer Zommari's question. He would do anything to make things harder for him.
                sigpic

Comment

Now I was annoyed.

".... Damn you."

I escaped into Isaacs mind the same way I did earlier.

"Come on in, we're having a tea party."

Comment

Isaac's Mind

All of a sudden, Isaac was sucked into his own mind. On the outside, he stood still, right beside Koishi with a glazed look in his eyes, but on the inside, he was very much alive.

Isaac looked around at the giant rock platform and then at Zommari.

"So we're doing this again?", Isaac asked in a serious tone, almost making it sound more like a statement than a question..
                    sigpic

Comment

"ooh, from zero to sixty just like that, huh? Wow. Mortals have gotten quite amazing in my absence. Now then, I would have just left, but... You know something. I can see it. Now then, either you tell me, or... I look through all of your personal secrets just to find it."

Comment

The Consumer

Little did Zommari know that Isaac had absolutely no idea where HM was. All Isaac knew was that he last saw him somewhere in Gensokyo.

"Good luck trying to find it. I happen to be very good at hiding things.", Isaac said to Zommari in a calm tone as he pulled out a Gatling Gun and began to rev it up.
                        sigpic

Comment

"What's this? I'm getting a reading... A very faint one... I can't make it out, but at least I know you know him. Well, if you won't tell me... I'll just have to take certain measures."

I raised my hand.

"Come forth, deadly sin of lust."

I dropped my hand. "Lilith!!!"

Suddenly, a hex shone before him, shining pink. A woman began rising from it. When she appeared, it revealed a bodacious woman that would make anyone fall head over heels for her.

Comment

The Consumer

Isaac was hesitant to shoot, but he held the trigger and the gun let out a loud, continuous roar as it fired.

"Pretty, but you don't know her. All she is, is a piece of meat for the grinder, just like those Necromorphs.", Isaac said to himself as he continued to lay down a storm of bullets.
                            Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 09:47 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

She dodged them all. I simply stood there.

"My boy, she's not meant for you. She's meant... For your consciousness."

She then closed her eyes. "You haven't summoned me in a while master. Just tell me what to do."

"It's simple my dear." I pulled her close to me. "... This boy obviously lacks sexual intentions. Go on. Work your magic."

"Yes, master."

She faced Isaac. Then, when she opened her eyes, they done pink like a crystal.

"Well, Lilith... What do you see?"

"Alia Yuyuko Samus Yukari Koishi... A sad man. He's only seen five women in his life."

I smirked. "Now then, you eel tell me everything you know, our else... I'll make you experience hell like you've never seen before. Lilith increases the sexual drive of a subject exponentially. Then, that aspect takes control of the user. Right now, if you don't tell me, she will make you sexually harass Koishi. Imagine that going through your mind."

"Poor boy probably doesn't know what it's like to be sexually aroused."

"Might be true. Plus, what it's there to gain from it? Just tell me and I'll be on my merry ways."

Comment

Isaac's Mind

Isaac frowned at what Lilith said and spoke.

"I'll have you know that I've seen a lot more women than just 5! What about all my coworkers? What about Nicole and Ellie?", Isaac asked.

He then turned towards Zommari and spoke.

"I'll also have you know that I know what it's like to get aroused, okay!? Besides, I am a master of my own mind and we're all stuck in here. If I need to, I can completely render myself unconscious and lock us in my subconscious.", Isaac said.

All of a sudden, a swarm of Necromporph Slashers swarmed and attacked Zommari and Lilith while Isaac summoned a railgun and fired at Zommari.
                                Last edited by S121; 09-26-2013, 10:46 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X