X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace

"I'm not changing my clothes." Hank replied. "People try to mob me? I'll handle it."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Of course you will see me again. I promise I'll come back again. And if i see trouble brewing over here I'll come over to help"
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki´s álace

Hearing this "vacation" idea was good since everyone needed some rest, but the fox wasn´t going to let her time escape for so much

"Unfortunately, I have to disagree with this trip of yours, I got some things to do" She said while taking an apple and then faced Yukari

"I assume you have great knowledge, I would like to know if you have information of a certain magician, or some place where I can search for information related to magic" the fox said and xhew the apple
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon - USA

Isaac read the address on the sheet of paper.

(Yea, this is the place.)

After getting screened by guards, Isaac made his way into the Pentagon.

Isaac had no idea where he was supposed to go, so he used his objective finder. A holographic line formed on the ground, allowing Isaac to find Lt. Trelawney.

Meanwhile, Lt. Trelawney saw a holographic line that led straight to his feet.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere off the coast of Hawaii

After the incident at Osaka, the people on the Borealis decided to have a bit of a vacation, and to give time for Mima to recover. Mima herself was on a laptop, which Kliener gave to her, and she played Touhou games on it, mostly to listen to the music. Pontius was on the top deck, making BBQ on a grill, while Salvador hounded him for a "taste tester." Marisa watched Mima with great interest, as she was playing as her, which Marisa thought was quite odd. Kliener and DAR were below decks, performing experiments with the many instruments found on the Borealis, causing only the occasional explosion.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

(Good morning, Hollywood!)
              Shinki's Palace

"Well that's a tragedy. Two tickets to Hawaii just wasted like that." Shinki said, playing with her share of food as if she wasn't hungry.
              "I'll see if I can find anyone else who can go." Yukari gapped out.
              "I'll tell you more about Rasputin's scriptures after the feast. For now, let's eat." Shinki said, and the demons of Makai started feasting.

Borealis ship, somewhere in Pacific Ocean
              "I have to go, Reimu'll worry about me!" was Suika's last words before flying (yes, oni flys too) to Gensokyo with Yuugi. Iku, however, decided to stay.
              "I would love to travel with you guys and see all the new things I never have."
              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-27-2013, 01:17 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki´s palace

Renamon nodded to the mistress words and kept eating her apple ("Why, do you rejected that time for rest? all you have done is fight and go in suicidal paths") Nera´s voice was heard un the fox´s mind

("Im going to use that time to search for knowledge about this magician, I may get better information about his powers somehwere, I´ll be ok, don´t worry") the vixen thought

("And I so wanted to enjoy some sun, fortunately, you two will have my pressence to enjoy") Mara said with her mischevious usual tone
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Off the Coast of Hawaii

"It's always nice to have another friend on here." Mima said.

"Yeah, nice to have ya stay, ze." Marisa blurted.

"You're always welcome aboard, my lady." Pontius said, pushing Salvador away from the meat.

"Ey, I want that meat, gordo, you'll eat it all." Salvador retorted.

"When it's done." Pontius solemnly replied.

"More like when it's eaten." Salvador muttered.

Shinki's Palace

Hank looked at all the food, which he had ignored.

"Wow. That's a lot of food." Hank simply blurted.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Louise always makes extras for everyone." Shinki explained, pointing to contempt Louise. "So we usually get tons of leftovers."
                    "They usually go to Nazrin and her rat friends." Louise chuckled.

Pentagon, Washington DC

Lt. Trelawney saw the holographic line on his feet and recognized the source immediately.
                    "Hey, Isaac, my buddy!" Lt. Trelawney smiled as he reached his hand out to pat Isaac on his shoulders. "I've been waiting for you! How have you been?"

Joe Greasy's Hoff bar, Abercrombie River National Park, Australia

"That wasn't so hard." Sniper snickered from above. Sly rat, he is, but one worthy crackshot.
                    "And here I was thinking it'll be bad. Look at the tank." Sheva said, and I looked at the tank. It was a mess, smoldering ruin of a vehicle.
                    "Hey, Mr. Eyepatch." I approached the kangaroo-eating man. "That sort of interrogation isn't going to get you anywhere. If you mind, we can handle him from here."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

"I've been waiting for you! How have you been?"

"Well, the guards near the entrance kept trying to take my RIG, thinking that it was some sort of bomb. Other that that, I'm good.", Isaac said in a friendly tone.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Damn, Sanford would love this place." Hank said to himself.

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

Isaac then looked at Nitori.

(What's a kid doing here? Then again, she doesn't really look normal. She's probably a character too.)

"So, I take it you're here because you're an Engineer too?"

Shinki's Palace

Once everyone was seated, John began eating.

The food was unlike anything he had ever tasted before, mainly because he usually ate military rations.

"Mmm, this is actually very good."
                          Last edited by S121; 05-27-2013, 03:49 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Oh yeah, here's my crew." Lt. Trelawney smirked. "Her name is Nitori. She hails from Gensokyo as a Kappa engineer. Very gifted. Prodigal, in fact."
                            Nitori gave Isaac a cheerful smile.
                            "And this fellow is Zero. I would make assumption that he works as Nitori's bodyguard." Lt. Trelawney joked, chuckling.

Shinki's Palace

"Of course it's good. I've been making food for Makai for over 60 years!" Louise pridefully boasted.
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-27-2013, 03:56 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"If that's so, you look good for your age." Hank lowed his mask and ate some of the food, it feeling nice in his mouth after all the fighting.

Comment

Pentagon, Washington DC

Isaac wanted to know what a kappa was, so he pulled it up on his holographic interface.

What he got was a picture of an old folklore creature that lives in water.

Kappa.jpg

"That can't be right."

Isaac looked at Nitori, then at the picture.

"I guess Kappa in Gensokyo are different in appearance. Anyway, my name is Isaac, systems engineer."
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X