X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevada

John smashed right through the house, almost hitting Shikieiki. John then smashed into the other wall, but didn't break. He sat there slumped against the wall, regaining his senses.

(Shield Strength 267%)

"Damn. I'm getting tired of that."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"He'll be fine." Deimos then turned the gun over to the other MAG agent, putting a hole clean through it's head, killing it instantaneously. Deimos then got off the gun, and pulled out a AR-12, heading downstairs.

"Why does it always be our house that gets damaged?!" Deimos cursed to himself as he approached John.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Base 2, Australia

"Hehehehehehhh." Colonel Volgin was laughing to himself as he sat in his new high-tech office.

"Now this... is luxury!" The Colonel looked around, then began remembering his old office. It was a lower grade office of the 20th century. That was nothing compared to what he has now, especially considering his old base exploded because of Snake...

"Snake..." He remembers how snake defeated him in battle multiple times and finally died by a sudden rain, shocked to death by his own doing. Now he was alive somehow, but in a different world. But nothing could take those memories away from him.

He slammed his fist on his desk. "SNAAAAAAAKE!!!! I know you're out there! I'll kill you this time, damn you!"

He calmed down. "Grr... kuwabara, kuwabara."

He went to the torture chamber. It was empty. How unfortunate. He love to hurt others. He was a sadist.

Oh, how he wanted to torture Snake again.

Comment

Nevada

John looked at Shikieiki, Komachi, then Otori.

"What are you guys doing here?"

All of a sudden, a strange figure approached him.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hank's/Deimos'/Sanford's House

"I would like to ask you the same thing, John." Otori said. "I see that the Base 3 sabotage went by successfully. You blew the entire thing up, I'd bet."

"Hey, John!" Komachi greeted.

I decided to greet John as well. "Hello, John. It's been a while, hasn't it? How did you come here from Base 3 so quickly?"
            Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-24-2013, 11:12 PM.

Comment

Nevada

John looked at the strange figure before him. The man looked like the ATP agents from before, but he didn't have the uniform of one.

"I take it that this is your house?", John asked the man.
              sigpic

Comment

"Yes it is. We're staying here for the mean time."

Deimos came out to visit John. "I think I can try and overhear their conversation with the sound enhancement device to check if anything goes wrong." Otori said. He turned his earpeice.
                Last edited by wonderweiss; 05-24-2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Yes, it is. Well, more of a shared thing, but it's partially mine." Deimos said. "Deimos, at your service."

Deimos held out his oddly floating hand.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevada

John got up and shook Deimos's hand.

"Now, why don't we find a way to kill that damn clown and his buddies?"
                    sigpic

Comment

Freight Train, Nevada

"Sorry to interrupt your reunion," Shinki stated from above, her purple wings outstretched to that of a seraphim's. "But I have some bones to pick with the clown over here."

Pentagon, Washington DC

"Okay, this doesn't look good." EVE announced after the scan. "Some unknown energy is preventing your platelets from closing the wound."
                      "Can you do something about it?" Nitori gasped, clutching her wound that started bleeding again.
                      "My best chance is to ask Zero about it. The unknown energy is similar to Zero's power that he emitted during his frenzy." EVE said.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Freight Train, Nevada

Axl who is on the train reverts to his normal form. "Can't transform for another 30 minutes." He said as he takes into account of his injuries from earlier. As such he decides to make his escape off the train.

Pentagon, Washington DC

Zero wanders through the Pentagon without nothing to do. "This boredom is getting on my nerves. I'm going to go back to the test chamber." He said to himself as he bumps into Nitori and EVE on the way there. "Oh. Hey Nitori, what's up?" He said casually as he crosses his arms. "You don't look too well."

Comment

"I wouldn't be so ready to kill the clown. Some black guy with a red outline just killed him for ya, and he did not look happy with the clown. Whether or not Tricky's dead, that shadowy guy might just hunt him down until he is." Otori said while looking on.

Komachi noticed something. "Hey... that's Hank! He fell off the train. And that shadowy person just... disappeared?"

This is all too weird, but since the first time we met Tricky, nothing's been normal. We headed inside. "Hey Deimos, we'll be inside if you need us," I called out.

I walked up to John and whispered in his ear. "And please, I know you may not be very fond of Otori, but he's changed. He saw what Tricky did to the officer of Base 3, and decided to work with you in destroying Neo-Yakuza. I know that it may be hard to believe, but whether or not you do, please do not start a fight."

Comment

Nevada

John listened to what Shikieiki said and considered it.

Otori was very much in the situation as when he met the Arbiter. John didn't know his real name, but he was one of John's greatest allies in the battle against the Covenant.
                            John remembered the very first time they met, he almost blew the Arbiter's brains out with a pistol, just like he was going to do to Otori.
                            John was very reluctant to work with the Arbiter, but in the end, John trusted him with his life.

After a moment, John finally responded to Shikieiki.

"I'll consider it."
                            sigpic

Comment

"Thank you."

I headed back inside with the others. Otori walked by my side. "So, what did you tell him?"

"I told him that you two should stop fighting and he considered it. I hope you do as well. Yo know what will happen if you don't, right?"

"Ha ha ha, I guess so," Otori said looking quite sheepish. "Oh, by the way, now that I think about it, I don't know how I'm still alive."

"Because you want to protect me, and because we all protect you. I will do my best to make sure no one dies."

"That's very sweet of you Shikieiki. But that's not what I mean. That time in Osaka... I thought I died protecting you... How did I survive that, and with very little wounds at that?"

"Well, because... John saved us."

"John... He... But he... This is some news to take in... Excuse me. I need to... Do something really quick."

Otori walked up to John. He began talking without making too much eye contact.

"Hey John. I, uh, heard what you did for us in Osaka, and... I wanted to... Thank you. Oh, and, uh, sorry for doubting you. I'm only a guardian picked off from the streets. The Neo-Yakuza have no reason to tell me anything but lies."

Comment

Nevada

John responded to Otori's apology.

"Don't worry too much about it. I once met someone that was in a very similar situation as you. Coincidentally, I almost blew their brains out too."

John turned toward Deimos.

"So, this battle's over?"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X