X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki's Palace Garden - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

Renamon stopped the fight when she saw Yuuka´s expression "Guess we will finish this later, thanks for the sparr" she said while running towards the infirmary

("Something must have ocurred") the vixen thought as she reached the room.

"What´s the situation?" the fox asked the florist
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine - Gensokyo

"You asked for it"
      . Terra charged forwards toward swordmage, holding his Keyblade ready for attack.

"Please, can't we just all go our own way". Sniper Wolf didn't listen and shot a few bullets toward Aqua.
      Aqua raised her Keyblade and a sphere of Hexagons formed around her protecting her from the bullets.

Terra Swings his Keyblade many times at the Vizier but each one is blocked. "Do it" the Vizier says while his staff begins to glow.
      Aqua tuns her attention towards the Vizier. Just as she does Lance fires a bullet at Aqua that makes her become unconscious.

"No, Aqua" Terra screamed. He turned his attention towards the Vizier again.
      "You will pay for that". He let the anger overtake him, the darkness could be seen flowing out of him.
      "Flee now, or suffer the consequences".
      Last edited by Katrix; 05-09-2013, 12:18 PM.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

(Mega LOL incoming)
        Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"That man's power has increased significantly." The Sultan announced. "We must retreat at once."
        "What are you talking about?" Lance spat, pointing his golden pistol. "Eat this! Marijuana Bullet!"
        Two bullets, both infused with heavy dose of weed, zipped through the battlefield, towards Terra.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

"Eat this! Marijuana Bullet!" Terra saw the bullets coming towards him. He let the power of darkness take over. He knew he shouldn't use them, but in this very moment he didn't care. They had hurt Aqua that was reason enough.

Just before the bullets hit him Terra vanished just to reappear behind Lance having slashed him on his way past the man. "Too slow".
          His voice was distorted by the darkness in him.

"So who is next?"
          he said coldly.
          Last edited by Katrix; 05-09-2013, 12:30 PM.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Shinki's Palace - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

"Gather everyone and meet me in the courtyard."

John heard his new "orders". He opened the nearest window and jumped out, landing in the courtyard.
            He then stood there, waiting for the others.

As Yuuka came into view, John said, "You're late.", in a dead-pan tone, still implying it as a joke.
            Last edited by S121; 05-09-2013, 01:19 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Gensokyo

"Officer Vance!" Sniper Wolf shouted as Lance fell to the ground gasping: "Gah, you nicked me! You nicked me!"
              Sniper Wolf drew her long-ranged assualt rifle, which proved useless in close-range combat. She was quickly dispatched by Terra.
              "Simply unfortunate." The vizier Sultan withdrew his schmitar, noticing the difference of power between him and Terra. "I do not wish to fight unchangable fights. I will yield."

Courtyard - Pandemonium, Gensokyo

"This is not a joke. Where is everyone?" Yuuka asked John with cold attitude, just as cold as she was when she first met him in Tokyo.
              Nitori, Chen, and now Wriggle... What can I do to protect them? Yuuka thought, tears forming in her eyes.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Courtyard - Pandemonium - Gensokyo

"This is not a joke. Where is everyone?", Yuuka said, tears forming in her eyes.

(Wait. Tears? She's not the kind of person to stress out over anything. Somethings up."

"X is near the infirmary and Renamon is wandering around with one of the residenta here. What's the matter? You're not the kind of person to be worried about much, so something is very wrong."
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Renamon followed the florist to the courtyard and saw the soldier falling from a window.

"It´s another abduction, right?" the fox asked seeing the concerned Yuuka
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"Then go" Terra said.
                    He then turned towards the shrine again and finished the job rebuilding the barrier. "Just as Aqua wanted"

He then opened a Corridor of Darkness and walked trough while carrying.

When he arrived he was standing in the courtyard in a big palace. The Corridor quickly dissapeared after he had walked trough it.
                    He lay down Aqua and tried to think about what just happened. The darkness could still be seen seeping out of him, but not as much as before. "I shouldn't have done that. I can't let the darkness take control over me"
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

The group was at the courtyard when suddenly a portal appeared near them, Renamon quickly got close to it and saw a male carrying an unconscious Aqua. The fox was ready to attack him, yet stopped when the male laid the keyblader on the ground gently.

The vixen got in a close, yet safe distance from the male, "Who are you?" she asked while crouching to check on Aqua

Spoiler:

Comment

"I'm Terra. I'm a friend of Aqua". His hand begin to glow green and vines could be seen glowing around it. "Heal".
                        He looked at the others again. "Please make sure everything goes alright with her". He turned around and walked a bit away.
                        "Oh, and if you run into anyone calling themselves Neo-Yakuza, crush them." He summoned another Corridor of Darkness and walked towards it.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

"I have received words that another Character has been abducted." Yuuka started. "This particular abduction is most troubling because the abductee has been kidnapped from her own world. This spells trouble. If those thugs developed a way to travel between worlds, a lot more Characters could be jeopardized."
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

"This particular abduction is most troubling because the abductee has been kidnapped from her own world. This spells trouble. If those thugs developed a way to travel between worlds, a lot more Characters could be jeopardized."

John prepped his rifle and held it, ready for battle.

"Then let's go pay them back."
                            sigpic

Comment

Renamon went towards the resting Aqua and got the smell of an alluring, yet strong scent. "I think I can tract them, one of the people had a strong smell, with that we will find them fast" The fox said heightening her senses to follow the track of smell

Spoiler:

Comment

"I can track them."
                                "Tracking is not an issue." Yuuka revealed. "I flew to where the abduction happen, and I found the similar metal bird that those policemen were using. It's believable that only Shameimaru can exceed their speed, and she caught a cold..."
                                "They most likely took off to the HQ in Osaka."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X