X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shinki´s Palace

We are at Shinki´s palace iinside the pandemonium, they gave you and the other hostages this place as a refugee while everyone is being sent back to their respectful places" Renamon explained and then asked

"How are you feeling?"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Yuuka left, leaving John to ponder her answer.

(There never is a clear cut answer when it comes to things like this... I should bathe too.)

John entered the bathroom and began the tedious task of manually removing his armor...

Once done, he stepped into the shower and finally began to relax.
      Last edited by S121; 05-23-2013, 10:42 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Simple. Tricky sided with the AAHW, and by the sounds of it, they're eliminating competition." Deimos said. "But now that the base is destroyed, the Auditor will probably kill Tricky the first chance he gets." Deimos then went into the kitchen, getting a ladder and some fruit, and tossing it into the gigantic blender.

"Would any of you like a smoothie?" Deimos asked.

Shinki's Palace

Tricky stumbled through the halls of the palace, then seeing Renamon and Chen.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Shinki-" Chen uttered, and then grew pale. She remember when Shinki visited the Yakumo estate... it didn't end well. "Oh god let me out of here!"

Yuuka entered the cafeteria to find Louise cooking on something.
          "Hey Louise." Yuuka said. "What's the grub?"
          "Crown beef. Today's going to be a feast." Louise responded. "Of course, you don't eat meat, though."
          "Who said I don't eat meat?" Yuuka barked in rage. "You think I can sustain my rack by only eating lettuce and berries? What do you think I am, the Inaba?"
          "Just kidding." Louise chuckled. "If you're hungry, there are leftover fries on the side."
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"...where are my manners? You let us stay and here we are bombarding you with questions. Thank you, I would like one."

"I would like one too," I added.

Komachi was still asleep.

Otori saw her and then turned to Deimos. "Hey, uh quick question: do you have any medicines for a hangover?"

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Tricky smashed his sign into the ground, causing cracks to form throughout the hallways, walls chipping and revealing red static. The red static also appeared upon the ridges of people's vision.

Somewhere in Nevada
              "I remember Hank got this thing for his birthday." Deimos said, turning on the blender. "And no, I don't have hangover remedies."
              Last edited by Koishi; 05-23-2013, 10:51 PM.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Shinki's Palace

After bathing, John stepped out of the shower and dried himself off. He then began the tedious task of putting his armor back on. He finished, then headed for the dining hall.

All of a sudden, red static started to form.

(Sh*t.)
                Last edited by S121; 05-23-2013, 10:52 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

(Moar like Youkais' vision.)
                  Shinki's Palace

The quake was felt in the entire palace.
                  "Hostiles!" Louise shouted, grabbing her basket. "Sounds like it's coming from the opposite direction."
                  "Let's go." Yuuka said, her parasol already at hand.

"Who's that?" Chen asked as the ground formed cracks. Sensing danger, Chen jumped to the ceiling, climbing walls to avoid any threats.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

John ran through the halls and stumbled upon Tricky.

"Alright. How the hell did you get here?", John asked as he got ready for battle.
                    sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

"Magic." Tricky said, jittering. Climbing out of some of the cracks were zombies, gaping maws with chipped, rotting teeth, with a sickly green skin to them. Tricky then charged with unimaginable speed at John, gutting him with the bottom of the sign.

Comment

Shinki´s palace

Seeing the clown at the palace froze the fox "You.." she just growled as her digivice glowed strongly transforming the fox into Kyubimon.

Not hesitating, the ninetailed fox used her power of tail fireballs sending the the fire ghost towards the zombies and making a high-pitched howl to summon spirits that could take care of the many zombies.

"I want you to cover me, I know you are a strong person, just be careful"Kyubimon said trying to mentally prepare the nekomata.

"Now burn!" Kyubimon growled as she sent a fire wheel towards the clown
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

The sign hit John with enough force to deplete his shields and send him through the ceiling. John, now on the roof, slid and fell into the courtyard.

(Damn. I'm gonna feel that tomorrow. And I just started to relax, too.)

John struggled to his feet, then began overcharging his shields.
                          sigpic

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Tricky brought out the sign, swatting away the fireballs with ease.
                            "NO FUN." Tricky smacked Kyubimon through a wall with blazing power and strength, more and more cracks forming in the walls.

Comment

Shinki´s palace

Feeling the wall on her back, Kyubimon didn´t stop at all as she already was chargin towards the clown, as her speed got bigger, the fox snatched the clown´s sign and threw it away.

("I have to be careful with this enemy, that crash probably broke a rib already") she thought while preparing an electric headbutt, hitting dead zero at the crazy clown

Spoiler:

Comment

Shinki's Palace

Tricky disapeared in a puff of smoke, leaving a hole in the side of the hallway as he appeared in the courtyard outside, several tower-like building falling from the sky, with Tricky going into them, 1337 agents coming out.

Comment

Working...
                                X