X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honolulu - Hawaii

Zero looks at Isaac. "I fought with one of my arms missing in the past. As long as I have one good arm I am not defenseless." Said Zero as his good arm turns into the Z-Buster. He then fires a shot into the ocean causing a large splash. "See?" He said as he transforms his arm back to normal. "Besides I fought with far worse damage than this and won. I'll be fine on my own in this condition. You all don't have to worry about me." Replied Zero

Comment

Hawaii

"I must be going now. I have a vacation to attend to. Agents, clean up this mess, will you?" The Auditor ordered, the ATP agents giving a salute and began to fix up the many destroyed things around.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

"Oh, i haven't introduced myself. I go by the name Xehanort. In case your wondering it's not my real name, but it's the only one i coild remember when i woke up a year ago.
        Sadly I'm not a character myself. The only thing i have is my technology."
        Xehanort streches forward his hand to shake hands with the other.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Besides I fought with far worse damage than this and won. I'll be fine on my own in this condition. You all don't have to worry about me.", Zero said.

"*sigh* Fine. Just don't lose your arm. It would be very hard to fix something that isn't there.", Isaac said.
          Last edited by S121; 06-01-2013, 08:06 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Honolulu - Hawaii

"Don't worry. Alia is here. As long as she is around she can make me a new arm from scratch." He replied as he looks at the unconscious Nitori before walking off again.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac looked at the unconscious Nitori.

(I can't just leave her out here...)

Isaac picked up Nitori, put her over his shoulder, then said talked to Iku.

"So, who are you?"
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Marisa then flew in on her broomstick, Mima followed behind.

"Well, that seemed to resolve itself quickly." Mima said.

"Aww. I was hoping to do some actual fighting, ze." Marisa said, in a depressed tone of voice.

Somewhere in Nevada

Hank was at the end of the room, after the MAG knocked him into it using it's glaive. It came closer, seemingly eager to finish the job at hand, until suddenly, it fell over dead, blood pouring from the back of it's head, while a large broadsword with binary numbers on the blade was inside it. COming to pick up the sowrd was a man with dark gray skin with many stitches and bloodshot eyes, much like the possessed ATPs. A black goatee seemingly waved in an unseen wind, and a halo floated above his head, while he wore a white and gray outfit.

"Jesus?" Hank manged to say in between his coughs of blood.

"Yes, child, it is me. And we've gone over this, call me Christoff." Jesus said.

"What are you...doing here?" Hank asked.

"I heard your carnage from a mile away. I was simply on my own way home from killing the many sinners, when I heard your fighting." Christoff explained, raising up Hank and healing his many wounds.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Oh yes, my name is Iku. I'm acquainted with Nitori-san here." Iku responded. "I was out on a vacation near the coast of Hawaii when I saw Nitori-san using an Ex-level spell card on a human, which is not permitted. So I came here from the ship I was on and stopped the incident, somewhat."

Youkai Mountain

"You need bullets?" Kanako said. Then she drew a glowing onbashira pillar. "Strap this to your back, and you'll have enough power to send arcane bullets for the entire trip."
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Strap this to your back, and you'll have enough power to send arcane bullets for the entire trip.", Kanako said as she handed John a glowing onbashira pillar.

"Thank you. I'll be sure to use it well."

John unloaded his guns, then placed the pillar onto his back. His HUD then began integrating the new item into it's system, linking it to his fusion-plasma reactor and his suit.

John increased his suit's power output to its maximum setting, then began to reconfigure his suit's power distribution, sending half of its power into his thruster jets.

"Okay, now I'm ready.", John said, as he began hovering in the air.

Honolulu, Hawaii

"I was out on a vacation near the coast of Hawaii when I saw Nitori-san using an Ex-level spell card on a human, which is not permitted. So I came here from the ship I was on and stopped the incident, somewhat.", Iku sai.

"Actually, that guy she was fighting was NOT HUMAN. Nitori crushed him, then I impaled, electrocuted, then blew him up, but he still got back up. I think you might have made a mistake. You see, he was trying to kill her, so she retaliated. Our friend, Zero, almost lost an arm to Dante, so Nitori resorted to the EX cards, to keep her friend safe."
                    sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

Mima examined the man from a distance.

"A demon, perhaps?" Mima wondered.

"Doesn't matter to me, good fight all the same, ze." Marisa said, while Mima just simply shook her head in disappointment.

Comment

"Okay then, everything is set and ready. Is there any needs to consider before leaving?"

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Nothing much. Just remember to keep your eyes open, you're going to be knee deep into enemy." Kanako said. "Well, when you're ready, drop down the blowhole."

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Even in that case, there were innocent bystanders that could've been harmed." Iku argued, and then looked up. The sky was turned from bright red into dark blue. "Ah, it's getting late, I have to go."
                          Iku took off, flying towards the wide Pacific Ocean to Borealis.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Youkai Mountain

"Well, when you're ready, drop down the blowhole.", Kanako said.

"Then I suppose I'll lead.", John said as he approached the blowhole.

John looked into the hole. It had to be a 400 foot drop. Despite that, John jumped straight down, traveling all the way to the bottom.

KRRRSHHHHHHHH!!!

John smashed into the ground below, causing the floor to crack. John's landing could be heard above ground.

Honolulu, Hawaii

Isaac watched as Iku left, then turned over to Dell.

"Well, this has been quite an event, but I have to take Nitori back to the hotel.", Isaac said as he pointed at the girl over his shoulder.

"Have a good night."
                            sigpic

Comment

I guess that was our cue.

"Alright, Komachi. Let's go."

"Aw, but you said that I could have a day off today!"

"Well, guess who's fault it is?"

"Umm..."

"You wanted to take a little tour, so it's your fault, so c'mon and let's go."

We floated down the blowhole.

Comment

Hawaii

"I'll head back to the ship as well." Mima said, promptly flying back to the ship.

"I might check out this little island, ze. Better than the ship." Marisa said.

The Auditor stepped into a bunker, where an Improbability Drive was being created.

"How much longer will it be?" The Auditor asked the ATP working on the Drive.

"About a day or so, it's almost done." The ATP replied.

"Good. Then the plans shall start to come into motion." The Auditor retreated further into the bunker, while the ATP continued working.

Comment

Working...
                                X