X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari´s resort

I was impressed with two things in fact, one was John´s total ignorance for the corpse and the second was that the announcer lost his heart, there was a hole were his organ should be, I guess it was taken from someone pulling the strings" the vixen explained
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"I see... This may be serious. If a character took it, it may lead to something, something big, unfamiliar to us. It can range from creating a real-life puppet, or even the complete ressurrection of the announcer himself. Should we look into it?"

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"As for John's ignorance, he was probably too busy internalizing and trying to get back to reality to notice. Either that, or he just didn't care. I don't really know what to say about the missing heart though. That's kind of creepy. If the Announcer is going to be revived, then I'm pretty sure I know what John's going to do about it."
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yukarips resort

"To resurrect someone completely takes more than just the soul" Nera interrupted the scientist

"You need the memories of that person and a host body that can hold it, yet there is another thing you need for the body, an object that has the real essence of the person" the jackal explained
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"I'm sorry for being blunt or sounding ignorant, but wouldn't the person need the Announcer's brain? Doing so with just a heart would result in failure. The heart is just a muscle.", Jason said to Nera.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

"I really don't understand any of this. After all, I am a scientist. But remember, Renamon, we may be dealing with a character, where, if from the right game, can bring back an army just by thinking about it. Anything can happen. And from what I gathered, humans are extremely moldable in the hands of a character."

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"I can guarantee you that with only the soul and a piece of true essence of the person, you can bring him or her back, Im a living proof of it" Nera said

"I´ll tell you that reviving the announcer will take its time, I needed the help of a magician who spent his life on the arts of resurrection and it took akmost all of my energy to revive Nera and Mara" renamon explained

Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, at the very least we should find out who stole the heart and find out what we're dealing with."

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"I suppose we'll deal with it when it rears its head. As for John's friends, who is he close to? I won't be around, but I can help in gathering everybody.", Jason said.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yukari´s resort

Renamon sighed "That is possibly the main problem, the closest beings to him are Yuuka, Rumia and Yukari, and that is probably because they are teaching him the ways of magic, other than that, I don´t know"

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari´s Resort

"What about you? From what I've heard, he obviously cares about you. He refused to punch you even though you got in his face. John's the kind of person that hates that kind of thing, but he didn't even lay a finger on you. That's gotta count for something.", Jason said.
                        sigpic

Comment

"So in the end, there's nothing we can do at the moment?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Not anything about the Announcer, but with John, we can help. We just need to gather everybody and wait after the meeting.", Jason said to Huey.

"It'll be in their hands, we would have already done our part."
                            sigpic

Comment

"Got it. Now then... About this board..."

I held it for a while. Then, after a while, I broke it.

"... We mustn't let anyone know. If an enemy gets a hold of this, they can break John using the knowledge gained. No one else needs to know about this."

Comment

Yukari´s resort

"We met at the same time as Yuuka, but Im the one who have faced him mostly because of his own wellfare, take also in hand that John isn´t the most emotional person so I can barely know if he hides something, I care for him, but I know that he would face us if we cross his path, both of us are like two predators, we won´t attack eachother because it would end in a draw no matter what we do" the fox explained

"Yuuka despite having a sadistic side has talked to him about more personal stuff, and Yukari has gone deeper than the florist, all I know about John is what I have seen of him and his actions, not from his mouth

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X