X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere in Nevada

"That is why I shall destroy it." Christoff said, barging into the next room, sending a large steel bundle hurdling towards another group of OBSVs, leaving the room a yellow mess.

Somewhere in Hawaii

Koishi had completely forgotten about the meeting, or that there was any threat, and was on the ocean, fishing with her hat over her eyes, and she was partially asleep.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Perhaps it is for the best. The truth is almost always hard to bear.

It's up to him, though, to accept it.

I followed Christoff to the next room and began attacking the enemies.

"Is there any threat that we should be wary of before we get to the drive?"

Comment

Honolulu Hawaii

Samus put her helmet on and scaned the emerald "If you are searching for the doctor who modified you, you can start by going to the mainland of London, there have been many reports of a female scientist whose state is still being checked because her scientific works are both good for the military but dangerous in moral levels"
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Hearing what Samus said sparked shock from John.

(C-could it be Dr. Halsey? I thought that she wasn't here! I even scanned for her life readings!)

"I'll keep an eye on that.", John said in a calm tone.

"What's that?", John asked as he pointed at the ocean.

For a normal person, it would be an impossible task to see so far, but for a Spartan-II it was easy.

After using the zoom function on his visor, John finally got a clear image of who it was.

(Koishi? What is she doing out there?)
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

After a while, Koishi got a tug on her fishing rod. She adjusted her hat, and tried reeling in, but it wouldn't budge. So she tried pulling, and with that, the boat rocketed through the water, leaivng a large wake behind the boat. Koishi tied down her hat, and kept holding on, not letting go.

Somewhere in Nevada

"Not until we get to the middle building, hopefully." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

"Damn.", John said as he sprinted towards the boat's destination.

(How was that even possible?), John thought to himself as he saw the boat head towards the beach.
              Last edited by S121; 07-05-2013, 09:06 PM.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Samus quickly sprinted with her speed buster and ran at extreme speed jumping to Koishiīs location
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hawaii

The boat got faster and farther away from the beach, and Koishi held on tighter, and pulled up. The gigantic, huge boney spiked top of a creature appeared, the bones towering above the boat.
                  Last edited by Koishi; 07-05-2013, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Hawaii

the bounty hunter used her grapple beam and "landed" on the spiked top ("Please donīt be kraid") she thought

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

Upon seeing the bony spikes, John pulled out his rifle and prepared to fight.

"Samus, do you know what it is?", John asked in a serious tone.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

"Hey, this is my catch, go away!" Koishi yelled to the bounty hunter.

Comment

Hawaii

Samus didnīt have the chance to scan the creature so she decided to pull the creature with all her strenght

"Then let me guide your catch to the beach"

Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John had his rifle at the ready, for the very instant that the monster would emerge.

(When in doubt, aim for the eyes...)
                            sigpic

Comment

Hawaii

The so called catch didn't budge from the bounty hunter's attempts.

"No, no, no! I'm going to do it myself!" Koishi pulled out another fishing rod, and tried to fish the bounty hunter,snagged her helmet, and pulled.

Comment

Honolulu, Hawaii

John didn't move, only look on as Koishi sat in the boat and Samus tried to move the "fish".

(That thing better not eat anyone...)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X