Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muenzuka

The beast duo and the bounty hunter were ready

"Letīs do this" the fox said looking at the gap controller
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"Let's get some view up there." Yukari said, deploying a gap that opened into a view of Koumakan. "Submos, you copying me?"

Scarlet Devil Mansion

"I copy." Submos walked, proudly, to a group of grunts who saluted to the Admiral.
      "Admiral LuGat." The Grunts mumbled. "What happened to Muen-"
      "I lost it." Submos groaned. "I want this area by myself. Alone, if you will."
      "But Exemplar Kijans-"
      "Damn the Exemplar and just do it!" Submos shouted, making the Grunts fumble around and leave.

"We're ready, milady." Submos laughed, talking to Yukari.
      "Right, hold on tight." Yukari answered, opening a gap portal linking from Muenzuka to the area in front of Submos.
      "Listen up now." Yukari tols everyone. "Be careful around the mansion: if you break any part of it, Sakuya and Remilia will NOT be pleased. Right, Sakuya?"
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

Quickly the fox and the jackal yumped to the gap

"Well, they indeed have enthusiasm, come on spartan, lets get our job done" Samus said entering tha gap
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

"I'll try not to.", John said.

Isaac prepped his Plasma Cutter and took a deep breath, ready for the next battle.

John and Isaac then entered the gap to the SDM.
          Last edited by S121; 07-17-2013, 08:55 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Kappa Village

Zero continued fighting the army of Grunts. Thanks to X being here his job was much easier. After some time going by of fighting X reverted back to his standard body. "Okay Zero are you ready!?" Said X as Zero turns to him. "As ready as I'll ever be!" Replied Zero as they both jump back away from the grunts. They stand side by side, their individual Busters aimed straight ahead. They both begin charging their Busters for their team move. The Final Strike.

Comment

SDM

John quickly looked around the room and made sure the place was clear.

Isaac then appeared right behind John.

Isaac walked out of the way of the gap and quietly stood, not wanting to make a single noise.

"Now what?", John whispered to Submos.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

"Correct."

"Gah! When the hell did you get here?!"

"The entire time. Didn't you notice the randomly falling enemies impaled with knives?"

"That was you? Gee, you're one hell of a maid..."

"Thank you. I was also watching you destroy many inanimate objects outside. It was quite difficult evading the stray shots."

"Oh... Well, uh, I kinda didn't see you, so I guess it was your fault..."

"That is true. My apologies for sneaking up on you. By the way, you're obviously not human. What are you?"

"Well, it would be quite degrading to call me human or robot. I am a Manually Input Human Intelligence unit, and the first successful one at that. You can call me... HM!"

Comment

SDM

Looking at the place, Nera said "If they are invading this place, there must be something valuable, how much information does the library has?"

Renamon looked through the door "Right now we got no one close"

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John looked over to Samus and spoke.

"Do you have a map for this place?", John asked, hoping to get a copy for himself.

John remembered his last visit here and knew that the SDM was much bigger than it looked from the outside.
                    sigpic

Comment

I noticed everyone was gone.

"Hey, wait for me!"

I caught up with John.

"Don't leave me like that! Anyways, what's the plan, assuming we have one?"

Comment

London
                        ________

"If the vaccine was stolen then we will have a hell of a hard time. If that's the case then we can always try and defuse the current bomb so that it won't function." Said Chris as he turns to Gerard. "But we should still check to see if the Vaccine is still in this guys private study."

Comment

SDM

Samus looked through her database and scanned the whole mansion, it indeed had an intrincate design with hidden corridors and traps for invaders

"Here you go, you may be impressed with it" she said handling the soldier a datachip

Spoiler:

Comment

SDM

John simply touched the data chip, then put his hand back to his side.

"You what? I think I want it too. It could come in handy., Isaac said.

John touched Isaac's suit and transmitted the data to Isaac.

"There. Now we all have the map.", John said.

John then turned back to Samus.

"It's okay, I don't need the data chip. All I need to do is touch the machine and I can extract and transmit data.", John said.

John looked at the layout of the SDM and spoke.

"I've been here before, but I didn't know it was this large."
                            sigpic

Comment

"Me too!"

Comment

SDM

Renamon went through a corridor, identifying only one guard, quickly moving silently behind him and knockout by a punch in the neck

"Letīs be quick, with time more guards may come"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X