X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

John was confused by the robot's actions.

(It's not anybody I know. Why did it say that it knew me?), John thought as he kept his gun at his side.

"You still haven't told me who you are.", John said in his same tone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

"Oh, come on, don't you remember? It's... Unit 26543. I just told you this, duh."

I then began delivering quick punches.

Comment

Beach

John saw the punches and quickly tossed his gun in the air.

John then grabbed the robot's fist, spun so that his back was facing the robot, and threw him over his shoulder, making the robot land on the ground.

John caught his gun and jumped back.

"I don't know anyone by the name of Unit 26543.", John said.

He was on high alert now. A mysterious robot attacked his friends and now wanted to fight him.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"But of course you do. You know me!"

I spun my legs around and use the momentum to both stand up and knock John down.

Comment

Beach

As John came down, he grabbed the arm of the robot and slammed him into the ground as well.

"Stop dodging the question and answer it.", John said as he quickly stood back up.
            sigpic

Comment

California

Shadow looks at Ocelot and frowns. "You are fool you know that? Challenging I Shadow the Hedgehog! The Ultimate Life Form is the biggest mistake you will ever make." Said Shadow as he tosses the emerald into the air. He then quickly dashes towards Ocelot at near the speed of sound. Attempting to do a heavy and direct spin attack onto Ocelot.

Comment

"But I am! Okay, fine, ya wanna know my real name?"

I used my hands to push on the ground and kick John in the face.
                California; Ocelot
                What the!

I took a revolver and fired at the emeralds.

Comment

Beach

John stumbled back from the blow to his visor, then grabbed the robot's leg.

John then threw the robot to his left flank, 20 feet away.

"I'm getting impatient. Tell me now, or I'll toss you into the ocean.", John threatened.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Okay, I'll tell you! My real name is... Bill. I'm so ashamed! I wanted a name like Baxter, or Maximillion, but I got stuck with Bill!"

I rushed back and did a backflip kick.

Comment

California

As Ocelot shot at the Emeralds Shadow comes to a screeching halt. Strangely the bullet didn't even leave a scratch on the gems. Instead they begin glowing brightly. "You idiot! Don't you even THINK about trying to destroy the emeralds! The power they possess is more powerful than you can imagine! Breaking one could cause a disaster!" Said Shadow as he clenches his Emerald tightly.

Comment

Beach

John was getting angry now.

John had seen the backflip kick before, it had been something he used to always do.

John quickly stepped to the right and grabbed the kicking leg.

From there, John smashed "Bill" into the ground, on his left flank.

"Stop screwing with me!", John angrily said as he held the kicking leg and stomped on the robot's head.
                        sigpic

Comment

"Ooowowowowowowowow, that hurts ya know! Owowowowow, ah, what do you need?! If this is about your friends, they attacked first! I just wanted to talk to you, but oh no, they must keep the great 'announcer slayer' a secret! Come on, can't ya cut me some slack? Hey, if ya let go, I'll buy you a pie! I bet you're angry because of major pie depletion!"

California; Ocelot
                          "Well, excuse me, the Flash, but you kinda made me react. How about this. We all just relax, tell me what's up with freaky god diamonds, and we just decide what to do from here. Better than dealing with... Whatever the hell you just did."

Comment

Beach

This sparked John's interest.

"What do you know about the Announcer?", John asked as he rested his foot on the robot's chin, ready to continue if it tried anything.
                            sigpic

Comment

"See that, that's the pie interest speaking. See how much better you sound now? Now then what do I know of the announcer... Well, he's a human, a male, five foot nine, black hair, yellow eyes, eccentric, mentally insane, a good builder, a great heavy metal rocker, quite a renouned spy, facinating dancer, good tactician... Shall I go on?"

Comment

Beach

John frowned inside of his helmet.

"I'm talking about the important stuff. Who is he? Why does he inspire you to come see me? How do you know so much about him?", John asked in a serious tone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X