Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beach

John returned the salute with his own.

"Yes. We did so because they were trying to create an army of Characters. That would have disrupted the balance of power in the region, and perhaps even the world. Not, only that, they were also holding my friend's friend hostage. We simply did what needed to be done.", John explained.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Beach
      _______

Signas lowers his salute and thinks for a moment. "Interesting. I'll have you know that the Maverick Hunters have recently taken up the job of trying to counteract the Neo-Yakuza. The Maverick Hunters is no longer a organization for just Reploids. It is a organization for any character to join. We are an organization that is trying to protect humanity. That is main goal. Taking out the Neo-Yakuza is another one of our current priorities." Said Signas as X looks at him. "So that's why you want me to rejoin?" Said the blue robot as Signas turns to him. "Yes. After all you are still maintaining your rank as Captain, X. It would be much appreciated if you at least reconsider rejoining the Maverick Hunters." Said Signas as he turns to John.

"John, I must thank you for taking out the base located in Japan. I would also like to ask if you would mind joining the Maverick Hunters?"

Comment

Beach

John thought about it, then spoke.

"Sorry, but I can't, at least not now. You see, we have a mission of our own. In three months, the Earth will be attacked by an alien race called the Devourers. They want to extract the Earth's core, then enslave every living being on the planet. We are assembling an army to stop them.", John explained.

John then asked Signas a question.

"That being said, we need every able-bodied person we can find. Would you and your organization be willing to aid us in stopping the Devourers and defending Earth?"

John knew that it was a pretty straight-forward way of explaining the situation, and that a normal person would need a minute to let it sink in, but he had a feeling that Signas could handle it.
        Last edited by S121; 07-08-2013, 02:41 AM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Beach
          _______

"I see..." Said Signas as he turns to Venus, Reyher, and Hanse. He then turns back to John. "Very well. We will be supporting you. Though do you even have a plan? Could you give me a run down of what you know about this oncoming threat? Before we can actually help we need as much info as possible. Though we are still willing to help." Said Signas as he waits for a response.

Comment

Beach

"We're actually holding a meeting at that resort over there.", John said as he pointed to the resort.

"We have people with over 300 pages of intel on their technology, weapons, tools, and chain of command. We were discussing the best way to deal with them, but I had to deal with an emergency, so I called for a little break, to let everyone gather their thoughts and come up with new ideas. That being said, we do have certain parts of the plan done. We know that they will be trying to extract the core with a machine that will be on the planet. Their ship is also made out of the various victims of their conquest. The ship is a living entity. The ship is so big, that it dwarfs the Earth. We'll be fighting against an army that has over one pentillion members. Not only that, there is a sort of protective trinity within the army. If we don't take out two of the components, then they'll just regenerate from their losses and continue fighting. We found that in order to easily defeat the army, we need to kill their 81 commanders. If we do that, the army is considered lost. The only problem is, if we don't kill them within a one-hour period, they'll be resurrected."

"I'm not going to lie, the odds are against us, but that doesn't mean the situation is hopeless. We already have many resources and allies, most of them from Gensokyo. We have the greatest minds and the greatest heroes on the planet helping us. That being said, we would still gladly welcome anyone willing to help. It would only serve to increase our chances of survival."
            , John explained to Signas.
            sigpic

Comment

Beach

"If you want to fight them, why don't you get an army bigger than his?" The Higher Power appeared yet again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

John looked over to the Higher Power and spoke.

"Because their army is over one pentillion strong... Did you have something in mind?", John asked.
                sigpic

Comment

Beach

The Higher Power created a laptop out of thin air, opening it, displaying the word "Mental", along with many images of odd creatures.

"His army is a pentillion, Mental's army is infinite. And, they can't be converted, because if one soldier dies, that soldier simply turn to ashes." The Higher Power said. "You just need to get the army."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Beach

"So it's just a matter of finding them?", John asked.
                    sigpic

Comment

Beach

"And you have to consider others are looking for it as well." The Higher Power continued.

Comment

Beach

"Do you know where it's located, and who else might be trying to find it?", John asked.

John knew that if he was going to find this army, he would need all the information he could get.
                        sigpic

Comment

Beach
                          _______

"Sounds like a serious threat... the Maverick Hunters will be there to support you when you need it." Said Signas as he turns to Venus. "Perhaps the Enigma Cannon would be of use..." Said Signas as he turns to John. "Do you suppose I could partake in this meeting you mentioned?"

Comment

Beach

"Of course, everyone is welcome to share their ideas and provide input. Like I said, the meeting is being held over there.", John calmly said as he pointed at the resort.

John then asked Signas another question.

"What exactly is the Enigma Cannon?"
                            sigpic

Comment

Beach
                              ________

The Enigma Cannon is a large earth to space energy cannon capable of causing immense damage." Said Signas as X takes a step forward. "It was used in an attempt to destroy the Eurasia Colony before it crashed into earth. However the cannon wasn't able to destroy the Eurasia Colony due to us not having enough time to get it fully prepared." X said. "It also didn't help that it wasn't used in a long time and that we only had 12 hours to get it ready. If this invasion is happening in three months then we should have enough time to get it ready. Though I plan on only using it as a last resort." Said Signas as he takes out a small box which projects an old holographic schematic of the cannon.

"It is roughly the size of the Pentagon in Washington D.C." Said Signas as he hands the hologram projector to John.

Comment

Beach

John looked at the schematic and began thinking.

"Hmmm.... How much damage is it capable of, and how often can it fire?", John asked.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X