X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beach

"Just in case, let me do something" Samus excused herself and pressed some buttons on her arm cannon

The ship suddenly went sky-rocketed to space

"You may call me paranoic, but I prefer my ship in safer places up there than here, I have had bad experiences with electronic malware and animals biting their way on the shields"
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John turned over to Samus and spoke.

"Animals bite through the shields? What kind of animals do you deal with?", John asked in a slightly surprised tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Fix it! Fix it!!! Fix it!!!!! I wanna come along too! I always wanted to go to Egypt!!!

Comment

Beach

Samus looked at the sky "There have been many creatures I have seen, from the blade armed Skree, the ice breathing Sheegoth, to bigger creatures like the giant dinosaur Kraid, the fast insect Imago, and also I got the nepharious Metroids, some kind of a crossover between a jellyfish and a carnivorous plant, those guys can absorb life energy and leave its prey dry"
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"I don't really pay attention to the wildlife in my universe, but on Reach there's the Gútas. They are extremely dangerous, even for a Spartan-II. They can actually toss one at least 100 feet. Not only that, their claws can actually shred tank armor. I've heard of them, but I've been fortunate enough to have never seen one.", John explained.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Hm.. so you say your augmented soldiers had to face other aliens? was there any council for the search of peace or something related?" the bounty hunter asked

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"Not really. We never found any alien life, but they found us. They then proceeded to wipe us out, simply because humans were an affront to their religion. They also tried to activate the Halo Arrays, to reach Salvation. What they didn't know was that the Halo Arrays were actually built to stop the Flood. The Halo Arrays, when activated, kill all sentient life in the galaxy. The death toll was somewhere in the trillions. Spartans were pretty much humanity's last best hope. We were the only thing standing between humanity's survival and extinction.", John explained.

"That being said, not all of the Covenant were bad. Some of the Elites, or Sanghelli, broke away from the Covenant, once they found out what they were actually meant for. There was one in particular that helped me. He was called the Arbiter. That's most likely not his name, but that's the only thing he was called by, kind of like my nickname, Master Chief. I don't know what happened to him after the Human-Covenant war, but I'm sure he's doing fine. As for peace between the races, there was a sort of treaty between us, but tensions were still high."
                sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Well, your kind had some trouble indeed, I wonder what Ridley would be doing right now" Samus said thinking of the space pirate

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

John was curious about Ridley. Samus had referenced to him multiple times, but John didn't know anything about him.

"Who and what is Ridley?", John asked.
                    sigpic

Comment

Beach

Samus made a moment to think about it

"Ridley is a space pirate, one of the best or the leader itself as he commands great number of the same group, he has a the body of a bipedal pterodactil, yet he has upper limbs with claws and wings on his back, no fur or feathers, just scales. He is a tactician that would make many look as simple choicers and has a vast knowledge for his plans, yet he also goes in the frontline as he hates to be seen as a fool or coward." she explained and then sighed

"I met him in my homeplanet, that pirate wanted our aflorite, a powerful resource for transportation, but the pirates assaulted with no mercy leaving no one alive except me because a blast threw me away of the massacre. One thing im sure is that Ridley plays his cards like a master, knows where to attack and that he will stab you on your back when he sees the perfect moment"

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, no use. Oh well! I can just follow them via plane ride! Yea, that's a good idea. But what is it that John was talking about the end of the world? Oh well! He can handle it himself! But I do like fighting aliens... Then it looks like I'll just have to force him to make me join.

Comment

Beach

John was tempted on recruiting Ridley, seeing as how he was a tactician, but the moral implications were incompatible with John's beliefs. Ridley had killed off an entire planet of people and was a danger to those around him. John could also tell that Samus would not approve of that decision.

John felt sympathy for Samus. Everything she had ever known or cared about was taken away by Ridley. It was a situation very similar to John's.

Eventually, John spoke.

"Tell you what. Once this invasion is over and done with, I'll help you put an end to him.", John said in a calm tone.
                          sigpic

Comment

Beach

Samus chuckled at what the spartan said "You are indeed a true soldier, but also you need to ease your tension, it took me less than a minute to see that you are stessed to the point of paranoia, walking stiff, focusing on the objective. You need to relax" the hunter suggested him

"If you want to deal with Ridley, you are no match for him, trust me on this, you may be strong, but you lack something important" Samus said

Spoiler:

Comment

Beach

"And what is it that I lack?", John asked in a slightly curious tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

Beach

"You fight to help the people and peace, many heroes do it, but most don´t have the fire to go knowing you will die, that path were there is no way back, the fire of a warrior´s spirit" she said

the hunter put her helmet on a nearby stone and looked at her left palm "Ridley fights with that fire, he knows he can die in the next five seconds by anything, most of my travels were of life and death, I have seen my comrades corrupt and fall on the wrong paths and I had to kill them, faced creatures who wiped out civilizations just for fun. In every planet I have gone I knew I could die in any moment and I almost did, but I kept moving fighting death she said remembering her battle against mother brain

"You were trained to stop a war to keep peace, I have fought for survival since I was a child"

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X