X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"That might work. But remember, he is somewhat intelligent. He may not fall for it... Who am I kidding, who's to say he's even on Hawaii anymore. Let's just forget he exists. But at the same time, we need to be wary.... We need to get back to the meeting. Should we take the robot body?"

Comment

Beach

John was slightly frustrated, but remained patient and calm.

"Why did you come here?", John asked the Higher Power.

"That might work. But remember, he is somewhat intelligent. He may not fall for it... Who am I kidding, who's to say he's even on Hawaii anymore. Let's just forget he exists. But at the same time, we need to be wary.... We need to get back to the meeting. Should we take the robot body?", Huey asked Jason.

"Sure, but we'll have to carry it out of the water. John threw it in.", Jason said.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"... Is it that important? We could probably use it for research to help better our machinery."

Comment

Beach

"I'll fish it out. It'll take a while though.", Jason said.

"Besides, maybe we can reverse-engineer it and make armor for the fight against the Devourers."
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

"Great idea! Now then... Can ya help me back? I am still a vegetable, after all. Can't move without a wheelchair."

Comment

Beach

"You really gotta put your wheelchair in the Pupa, or at least keep an emergency one inside.", Jason said with slight exasperation.

"I'm not a Spartan, I can't carry a 300 pound robot and you at the same time. Just give me a second, I'll figure something out."
              sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Bored." The Higher Power simply said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Beach

"Bored? You were bored?", John incredulously said.

"Hey John! I have a favor to ask.", Jason called out to John.

"Can you get the robot's body from the ocean? We could use it to create armor."

"Very well. I'll be back.", John said to the Higher Power as he began to walk into the ocean.
                  sigpic

Comment

Now then... Possible places that HM would appear... Well, he could either go back to his reincarnator, in which case we haven't a clue where to find. Or he could turn up at the result to study on John. Or perhaps at the hotel nearby to find some 'material' to use against his enemies to use in the battlefield whenever the case comes to it. Either way, he could be very close by. I know it...

Comment

Beach

Suddenly, the robot's body appeared right behind John.

"Why don't we save time?" The Higher Power said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Beach

John looked at the robot, then at the Higher Power.

"Well... thanks.", John said in a slightly sheepish manner.

In truth, John didn't really like Higher Powers, but he wasn't blind to the fact that this one was helping, and John was grateful for the help.
                        sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Oh, and to answer that earlier question, I was the one who came up to Sariel's doorstep and tried to kill her. Really should of let me do it." The Higher Power said.

Comment

Beach

John looked at the Higher power and spoke.

"Why? You not only almost tried to kill her, you almost blew me up as well.", John said.

John was calmer now that he could see that the Higher Power meant no harm, at least not during this encounter.

"I think I at least deserve an explanation."
                            sigpic

Comment

Beach

"Because she was comprimising everything." The Higher Power said.

Comment

Beach

"By looking for Hank?", John asked.

"What exactly do you want Hank for, other than killing? What purpose does he serve?", John asked in a curious tone.

John was trying to get to the bottom of the whole situation. If he did, then he would be one step closer to understanding another angle to Hank's role.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X