X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China

Dante walked out of the bathroom, his cheek still red. "How the hell was I supposed to know that someone was in my house?" He said as after a few minutes lady comes out of the shower. She had quickly gotten dressed and glared at Dante.

"You could have knocked you know!" She said as Dante just rolls his eyes. "Whatever..." He said quite bluntly.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"So who's this?"

Comment

China

"An old friend. I call her Lady because she doesn't like to go by her real name." Said Dante as Lady smacks him upside the head.

"I'm not just an "old friend" I'm also a demon hunter. We have worked together several times in the past. My real name is Mary, but I renounced that name long ago. You can call me what Dante calls me. Lady." Said Lady as she holds her hand out for a handshake.

Dante looks at Lady a bit confused. "Wait... why are you even here? I didn't say you could watch my place while I was gone." Replied Dante.

"I was busy looking for you and when I finally found your shop I noticed you were gone. So I decided to come in and clean things up as well as watch the place for you. I also took a few of your jobs while you were gone. Made quite a bit of money. Oh and next time... don't leave your door open when you go somewhere. By the way where did you go?" Said Lady as Dante laughs a bit.

"Hawaii. It was fun." He said as he lays down on the sofa.

Lady just rolls her eyes and scowls. "You're an a**hole you know that?"
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Hey, I'm Komachi Onozuka. I'm a shinigami." I accepted the handshake. Then, I got the dog cage with a cover on it.

"Wanna see my pet? I highly suggest you do..."

Comment

China

Lady felt a little uneasy at Komachi's question.

"Uh sure why not? I guess it won't hurt." Said Lady as she looks at the cage.

"By the way what is a Shinigami doing with a pet, and hell why is a Shinigami even here?" Said Lady. Due to her experience as a demon hunter she knows a Shinigami when she sees one.

Comment

"Eh, you know, magic and what-not. I honestly don't know how I got here either. Now then let me introduce you... to Komakoma!"

I pulled the covers to reveal a dismembered head resembling mine.

Comment

China

At the sight of Komakoma Lady draws her head back. "What the hell?" Said Lady. She isn't startled or surprised... more or less... confused.

"What is that thing?" Said Lady as Dante sits up. "It's called a... Yukkuri was it?" He said as he stands up, he then heads to the kitchen.

Comment

"A-yup. Ain't it just the cutest thing?"

I just love the look on people's faces when they see it.

Comment

Muenzuka

John saw that it was his turn to act, it was time for him to begin.

He exploded forth and began to sprint at 60 mph, straight for the gate.

John sprinted at the two gate guards as they began to shoot at him, but he kept jumping to the side as they tried to hit him.

John then smashed right into one of the gate guards, splattering him against the wall.
                    Last edited by S121; 07-16-2013, 12:06 PM.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

As one guard wass literally splattered by the spartan, the second guard was ready to shoot until its chest felt a misile crash it and explode

the bounty hunter was already reaching the same place shooting charged beams to oncoming guards

"You really like to crash into the party" Samus said while taking down some guards
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I was the latest one to join. But I was meditating. All of a sudden, my meditating grew more intense by the second... until...

"..........

GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I IMMEDIATELY RUSHED OVER TO THE GUARDS. I BEAT THEM SENSELESS, EVEN HOPING TO SEE SOME GORE. I WAS NOW A RUTHLESS KILLER!

Comment

Muenzuka

"Yep.", John said to Samus.

John jammed his fingers into the space between the gate's doors and pulled them apart.

The metal groaned as the gate was forced open.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka Forward Base

"Unknown Assailants in 6 o clock! Dispatch the response team!"
                            "We have men down! Initiate with caution!"
                            "They're armed, respond with return fire!"
                            Within seconds, a row of Grunts fired their plasma gun at John and Samus, but their shields made the plasma useless.
                            "They have shields up!" One Grunt groaned.
                            "Return the favor, where's the EMP!" Another Grunt shouted.
                            A huge grenade appeared out of nowhere, then ignited, disabling all shields.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka Forward Base

DiZ came out of a corridor of darkness. "I'm sorry if I'm late. I had some events I had to clear up in."

DiZ was then surrounded by light. When it disappeared he had the appearance of Axel.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

MY SUIT WAS IMMUNE TO EMP. THOSE GUYS AT TISF DID A GOOD JOB!!! LET'S GO!!!

I RUSHED UP TO THE ENEMIES. I SIMPLY TOOK OUT A FEW, AND THEN I WENT TO THE LAST ONE. I USED MY SPEED TO ESCAPE HIS VISION. I REAPPEARED BEHIND HIM.

"HEY THERE. ARE YOU FEELING... AFRAID?........... YOU'D BETTER BE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

I THEN SNAPPED HIS NECK.

Comment

Working...
                                X