X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China

"My place is about a few hours away from here. So that means we will need to call a cab or wait for a bus." Said Dante as he makes his way out of the airport.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"And that is the perk of being a shinigami. It may not look it, but I can manipulate distance. Neat, isn't it?"

Comment

China
        ______

"Oh yea." Said Dante as he scratches the back of his head. "Well mind shortening the trip for us?"
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

"Why not? I hope you like boat rides, though."

Comment

China
            _______

"I guess I'm up for a boat ride." Said Dante as he turns to Komachi. "Though I don't think a boat would help us get to my place..."

Comment

"S'at so?"

I summoned the boat, arriving in a mist, floating on a small piece of floating water.

Comment

China

"What the hell?" Said Dante as he looks at the boat.

Comment

"Yup. As a living, I ferry the dead. Neat, huh?"

I stepped in the boat.

Comment

China

Dante slowly steps in the boat. Trying to keep his balance in it. He then sits down and looks at Komachi. "Okay. Let's go. You can't miss my place. Look for the building with a sign that says Devil May Cry on it." Said Dante as he looks at the many people that have been looking at the boat. They were shocked that a boat came out of nowhere.

Comment

The boat then took off, covered in a mist.

"Don't worry. This thing will stop at my call. It's consciously controlled. Oh, and if you're feeling weird, that's because, well, you, as of this moment, are considered half-dead."

Comment

Muenzuka

Nera slowly got closer to the base as the catacumb scenery shifted to a more technological hallways and more creatures were lurking around so she decided to use the ventilation system.

Crawling through the tight corridor, the jackal looked through the openings and saw many soldiers like in an inactive state ("Sleeping probably?") she thought as kept moving
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

China

"I'm half-demon, I already feel half dead inside." Said Dante in a somewhat joking tone.

Comment

"Well, someone likes looking on the bright side." I said with a chuckle. At last, the boat stopped and the mist cleared to reveal a large building labeled Devil May Cry.

"... Fancy place."

Comment

China

Dante hops out of the boat and walks up to his shop. "Home sweet home!" He said as he walks up to the front door, his bags in hand. He then proceeds to kick the door open, causing the door to go flying off it's hinges and into the wall. He then goes into the main living area and tosses his bags onto the sofa.

His house was quite surprisingly clean. There was a drum kit in one corner and an old jukebox in one side. Many different Devil Arms lined the wall. The Devil Arms were from fallen foes that he had defeated in his games. However they have become dormant and no longer work at the moment.

Dante looks around at his surprisingly clean home. "Huh... this place is much cleaner than when I left it..." He said as he hears the sound of a shower running. He goes to the bathroom to see what was behind the sound of the shower running. As he opened the door he saw a woman taking a shower in his house. "Hey what do you think you're do-" He said as the sound of a woman screaming and Dante getting slapped in the face can be heard. The woman is none other than Lady. An old acquaintance of his.

Comment

I went up to see Dante to see him slapped by a woman.

"...*snicker*... Wow, Dante. I didn't know you do that kind of stuff..." She said jokingly.

Comment

Working...
                                X