X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After she let go, I tapped her on the shoulder and lip spoke to her.

What the fuck was that?!

Comment

The Dark Blowhole

"A Khnum. Remember how I told you about that other army, other than the Devourer's? That's one of the units from that army. If you would have tried to fight that thing, you would be ripped in half, or burned alive. And unlike me, you probably ain't coming back a second time." Lily explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

... whatever, just get me out of this hellhole before I do indeed get ripped in half.

Wow. Hellhole. Sounded more perfect than I imagined. And for her information, I just did come back a second time. Boom. Shocker. Although I came back as some servant...

Comment

(Well, Otori came back once, to Lily's knowledge.)
          The Dark Blowhole

A light leading to the surface was above them. Lily grabbed Otori, and flew out, through the hole, setting him down and sitting down.

"There. Out. You're heavy, by the way." Lily said, panting in between sentences.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

"... thanks for the compliment... now then, where to?"

I looked around. The scenery was amazing. It was peaceful... except for that spaceship in the sky.

"... damn. My life just get's more and more original. First my parents, then street thugs, then video game rebels (like that isn't crazy enough) Now aliens? Ha. Alrighty then, where to?"

Comment

Misty Lake

Axl had followed Yuyuko to the Misty Lake where there was a large robot freezing the Lake. The robot was sitting on the ground and laughing quite stupidly. Freezing the lake was mindless entertainment to him.

"Frost Man like to freeze pretty lake!" Said Frost Man as he turned to Yuyuko and Axl. "Oh hello. My name Frost Man! What lady and little white robots name?" Said Frost Man as he stands up. Obviously this robot is a little on the... dumb side.

"Uh my name's Axl, and this is Yuyuko. We just want to know if you've seen a... uh... Yuyuko what does this "Cirno" person look like?"

Comment

Oh, he's quite adorable!

"Oh, Cirno? Well... What can I say? She has blue hair, blue eyes, blue dress, and blue wings. She's an ice fairy."

Comment

Misty Lake

"Let's see if Frost Man can remember..." Said Frost Man as he goes into deep thought for a good 10 minutes. After that he plops back down causing the ground to shake. This caused Axl to fall back down. "Ow! Watch it!" Said Axl as Frost Man scratches his head.

"Nope. Frost Man no seem to remember." He said as he goes back to freezing the lake.

Comment

"I see... Well, I guess that means Cirno is safe. But whyever are you here? Could you not find the others?"

Comment

Gensokyo

"I want you to take a wild guess which way to go." Lily crossed her arms.

Comment

This chick... Was really...

"*sigh* fine. Hmm... I don't know, that big ass shrine there?"

Comment

Gensokyo

"Colder." Lily said.

Comment

Gh... Well, what the hell is out there?!

"I don't know, I see a lake, a mansion, a camp, another shrine..."

Comment

Gensokyo

"Last chance. What's the one thing that sticks out?" Lily said, tapping her foot as she floated.

Comment

... Everything...

"I can't tell, I've never been here! What, the spaceship?!"

Comment

Working...
                                X