X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muenzuka

the bomb exploded and set the bounty hunter´s shields down "Damn, they have good equipment" she said sending a super misile to the launcher´s direction making a big explosion

Renamon then appeared jumping on Samus´ shoulders sending a diamond storm to more guards "Rely more in evasion than your shield then" she said while grappling another guard chocking it to unconsciousness

Meanwhile Nera got out of the ventilation system "I see the party started already, but where is our guest of honor.." she said to herself and saw the tower, the jackal went behind the lines evading the many guards distracted with the heavy assault. Nera entered the tower through a maintenancedoor
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYcEs...SZ8nYzyy7-WYDM

Muenzuka

John sprinted inside and gunned-down the nearest grunt he saw with his MA5D Assault Rifle, alerting the others in the area.

He then jumped 40 feet in the air and fired death on his enemies.

John landed on one of the grunts and crushed it beneath his feet.

He then took the grunt's weapon and used it to blow another one to the ground.

The grunt survived getting gunned down, so John kicked it in the head, killing it instantly.

A blast of energy hit John in the shoulder, but his shields protected him.

John spun around and threw one of his carbon-steel alloy combat knives and hit the enemy right in the eye.

The grunt howled in pain as John then sprinted up to it and pulled the knife out.

John quickly crouched down, as the grunt tried to claw at him.

He then returned the attack and stabbed the grunt in the forehead, killing it.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Borealis

"Are all the armements ready?" Marisa asked Mima, after they worked on everything.

"Better than ever. Kliener, let's get this show on the road!" Mima called out, and the ship began the fly through the air, pelting the enemy below with hundreds of uranium filled cannonballs.

"Fire everything you got at those landlubbers below!" Marisa donned a pirate hat, and fired her Master Spark down into the enemy's terratory.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Muenzuka

John slammed one enemy to the ground and grabbed another by the arm as it tried to hit him.

John crushed the grunt's arm underneath his grip, then slammed his rifle against the grunt's head, killing it.

He then quickly stomped on the first grunt and jumped into the crowd of enemies.

Spartan Time kicked in and John began stabbing, shooting, and slicing his way through, leaving death and destruction in his wake.

He heard explosions from above and saw a flying ship shooting cannon balls at the base.

(Reinforcements.)

John then continued his rampage, already killing 30 grunts.
          Last edited by S121; 07-16-2013, 12:35 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"Get behind the force field!"
            The Grunts started running away nearer to the base, still firing their plasma gun to avail. They hid behind an invisible force field that repelled anyone that is not a Nucleoid.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

John looked at the force field, then ran towards it.

He hit the wall and stopped.

(How about this. The turret's shield should weaken and distort this shield.), John thought.

John threw down his regenerative dropshield turret and the turret activated.

The Nucleoid shield began to warp and distort, eventually giving way to the turret's shield.

The turret created a small hole to pass through.

John grinned inside of his helmet and passed through the hole.
              Last edited by S121; 07-16-2013, 12:53 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

"A forcefield? easy puzzle Samus said activating her echo vision, the sound waves appeared between the monothone blackness and it came from a machine up in a small tower, the bounty hunter took a good aim and shooted a charged beam to the machine

"More grunts are coming, but I really thought they would be stronger" the vixen said while knocking out another soldier and evading the plasma bullets

Nera was going up in the maintenance corridors as no one was there ("They didn´t expect someone to get this far,huh?") she thought as going higher
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

FORCEFIELD? DAMN, NOTHING FOR THAT. OH WELL.

"HULK SMASH!!!!!!!"

I BEGAN REPETITIVELY PUNCHING THE FORCE FIELD WITH ENOUGH BRUTE FORCE TO THROW AN ELEPHANT.

Comment

Muenzuka

John sprinted at a terrified grunt and gunned it down.

John then switched to his M45D 8-gauge Tactical Shotgun and blasted away a cluster of enemies.

John walked forward as some of the grunts tried to escape the shotgun, but the spread was too much to dodge.

John fired shell after shell, killing groups of enemies with each blast.
                    sigpic

Comment

Muenzuka

Renamon kept bashing the enemies, but more kept coming, she took her digivice and prepared for the surge of energy "Here it comes" she mumbled as she became Taomon

the fox-miko appeared and quickly sent attack after attack to the many far ranged enemies and crushed the close ranged ones with her brush

Samus changed her arm-cannon to the ice beam freezing everything on her path as she used her screw attack breaking the ice forms easily

The jackal finally got into a big room that looked like the command center, she slowly entered the place making sure there was no security alert

Spoiler:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5lT6jtiY_g

Muenzuka

John continued to blast the terrified enemys to pieces until he ran out of ammo.

John didn't reload.

Instead, he used it like a club and battered his way through the Nucleoids, killing two and three at a time with each swing.

One grunt jumped on John's back, but he quickly pulled it off, tossed it to the ground, and gutted it with his combat knife.

John then sprinted to the next enemy and meleed it in the face, breaking it's skull and killing it.

John pulled out his Barret .950 JDJ and shot a grunt in the chest.

The armor piercing, high-explosive round shredded it's target and annihilated the grunt's torso.

This caused even more grunts to panic.

John then began to fire shot after shot, annihilating his foes with deadly, brutal precision.
                        sigpic

Comment

GRRR, DAMN THIS WALL!!!

I DUG UNDERNEATH IT. I DUG SO DEEP THE SHIELD HAD REACHED IT'S END. I QUICKLY ROSE, AND WHEN I POPPED OUT, I GRABBED AN ALIEN BY THE NECK.

"YOU'LL REGRET MAKING A FOOL OF ME!!!"

I SMASHED HIS HEAD AGAINST THE WALL. I JOINED UP WITH JOHN.

"HEY, REMEMBER HOW I CALLED YOU A DESTROYER? I TAKE IT BACK. I'M MORE OF A DESTROYER THAN ANYONE HERE!!! GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!"

I GRABBED TWO GRUNTS AND SMASHED THEIR HEADS TOGETHER.

Comment

Muenzuka

Suddenly, a large booming voice: "Incoming!"
                            Then, a giant of a man landed in front of John. He looked almost three times larger than John, and five times heavier, with giant metal armor encasing his broad shoulders, chest, and his rock-solid thighs. The spot he landed on sighed and cracked.
                            "It's Maxime!" The Grunts cheered as the giant, Maxime, swung his battle mace around violently.
                            "That's Wu-Lord Maxime, fools!"

"Hello, milady."
                            A voice behind Renamon called. The Nucleoid was almost invisible... No, he was camoflaguing. But he didn't seem to be hostile... yet.
                            "Save your gallantry for some of this!"
                            Another voice, in front of Nera. A lanky Nucleoid slipped into view. He adorned himself with a large cape and gaudy magician's robe. On his small head was a large top hat with a golden question mark.
                            "Me name is Exemplar Tyranno the Tyrant!" The lanky one guffawed.
                            "You told me to save my gallantry." The camoflagued man appeared into view: he looked like an English gentleman with a cane. "You should save your theatric act, maybe."
                            "Pardon me for being rude. My name is Seneschal Juhiano Iosep."

"Hey mang." A cocky voice called from above HM. "Not nice to break in and kill all my bros."
                            The voice was from a Nucleoid strapped to a handmade jetpack. He had a little slingshot on him, and a mischeivous looking goggle.
                            "The name's Seneschal Jamers Toddo." The jetpack Nucleoid greeted. "What's yours? Or are you too much of a brute to foget you own name?"
                            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-16-2013, 01:11 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

Taomon used her brush to litteraly brush her enemies from existance, more kept coming and coming and she was pissed off at them, the fox-miko took a deep breath an crashed the brush to the floor sending an enormous black circle around her and the oncoming grunts

"You foul souls who have lost your way shall face your fate in this instant" she said as she slammed her paw to the tainted floor sending an wave of purification magic to the grunts freeing their souls from the horrific bodies they had

the bounty hunter kept shooting and shooting, bashing her cannon to a face, kicking a gut and ripping a neck with her free hand, her prime instincts kicking in, more grunts ambushed her and she went into her morphball and leaving a power bomb, making an astounding explosion evaporating her enemies. Samus got up and punched a grunt´s jaw with her arm-cannon "You guys invaded the wrong planet and will face the consequences" she said exploding the enemy´s face with a beam shot

Nera looked at the command room and saw the crystal in the center, yet she didn´t got close to it knowing it had something as a barrier, so she dicided to go to the command console searching for anything useful

Then as the guys appeared she said "I wondered when the two of you would come gentlemen, may I know what you desire in this place?" she said calmly

Spoiler:

Comment

Muenzuka

John jumped back.

Using his Spartan reflexes, John fired his Barret .950 JDJ sniper rifle and sent an armor piercing, high-explosive round at Maxime's head.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X