• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gensokyo

John looked at Huey.

"How?", John asked.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky predicted this, then gutted him with the back end of the street sign, lodging the sign in his stomach.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

"Think... This will... Stop me?"

I switched the bat to bash mode.

"My parents sent me through hell!!!"

I swung at an alarming rate to his face.

"Believe me, I'm as surprised as you, but this is the work of a motorized exoskeleton. I found out that in my most recent game, I had this on. I couldn't help but work o it. It's inally been finished and works like a charm."
        Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-15-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Hakurei Shrine, Youkai Union Headquarters

Ran was standing by. "Yukari-sama's guests, welcome to Gensokyo. Not the most pleasant condition right now, but you will understand, right?"
          "Is that everyone?" Reimu asked John.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hakurei Shrine (Youkai Union Headquarters) - Gensokyo

"Yukari-sama's guests, welcome to Gensokyo. Not the most pleasant condition right now, but you will understand, right?", Ran asked.

"No worries.", John said to Ran.

All of a sudden, the girl in red and white walked up to him.

"Is that everyone?" Reimu asked John.

"I believe so.", John said.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

The hit landed, but also made the sign cut through more of Otori's stomach, blood flowing like a river.

Borealis

"A degree to the left." Mima said to Marisa, whose eyes were almost rolling out of their sockets at this point.

"I don't see why we just use our Master Sparks." Marisa replied.

"Because that's a drain on your own energy reserves. And mine." Mima retorted.

"Hmph. You never take risks, Mima." Marisa replied.

"That's Mrs. Mima to you." Mima teased.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Meanwhile in the Research Lab - London

A man in a black trench coat and matching suit walked into the lab and observed the damage. "Men. Reclaim the Tyrant T-Type. Make sure the bomb is not damaged." Said none other than Albert Wesker as he turns around to head back to one of the other elevators. As he does the Nemesis which is still alive stood up and looked at Wesker. It lets out a roar and charges at Wesker who quickly turns around and delivered a heavy punch to the creature's stomach. Due to his superhuman strength the Nemesis stumbles back. Wesker then delivers a strong series of heavy punches to the creatures stomach until the creature finally falls to the floor yet again unconscious. "Get it to a containment tank before it wakes up." Said Wesker as he leaves the lab.

Comment

I was gritting my teeth hard through the searing pain.

"Fuck, you, clown!!!"

I switched to slice mode and kept on swinging at his head.

"I don't care whether or not you're a zombie, I'M SENDING YOU TO HELL, EVEN IF I HAVE TO GO WITH YOU!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Shikieiki found Hank.

"Hank! Hurry, Otori is fighting the clown! He's in a deadlock with him! You have to hurry!"

Shikieiki rushed back.

"Let him go! Judgement 'Last Judgement'!!!"

She fired at Tricky.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

Tricky dodged the slice, and pulled the sign out, whacking him with it, sending him flying. As the danmaku approached from behind, Tricky rotated his sign with astonishing speed, blocking the danmaku, and even reflecting some back. Hank stumbled up, but had a large gash running down his side. He held the pain, and started heading towards the fight, but a sword came in his way, a sword much like Christoff's. Appearing from the blade was a mono-goggled man, clad in somewhat heavy armor, with a gray trenchcoat, and covered in bandages. The single goggle shone a deep scarlet red, and he raised the sword from the ground.

"Phobos." Hank muttered.

"I'll let your friends over there deal with the clown, but I think we ought to fight, after all, I did resurrect him." Phobos spoke in a highly metallic voice.

"You have 2 seconds to get out of my way." Hank threatened.

"Seems reasonable." Phobos retorted.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

DiZ was pretty much alone at the resort.
                      He couldn't leave because of events happening at his main base.
                      After watching for some time he opened up a chat.

"I see there is some activity in the nearby Neo-Yakuza tunnels"

"Yes there seems to have been a battle down there. Should I go in?"

"I'd say you should. Just make sure they wont find us. I'm counting on you. Take care of it Ansem"

After that DiZ summoned a corridor of darkness which lead to Gensokyo.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Huff... Huff... That's it... I'm... I'm done for.

Crazy fool. You did well. But now... It's time...

Then I heard three voices at once.

To begin our battle!!!

It was the younger, current, and older me. I felt... Empowered. I could feel the pain, but... It's like I'm sharing the pain, reducing the effect.

We are here. We are taking a fraction of your pain. The younger you is here.

Yes, I'm here. I'll provide you the agility of a young boy. The current you is also here.

'Sup ya crazy bastard. I'll provide the reaction time of a healthy young adult.

And I will provide the strength that I have gathered over the years of fighting.

We are here to stand.

We are here to protect.

And we are here...

TO FIGHT!!!

Comment

Chris's Apartment

Chris looks at Gerard. "You have a son?" Asked Chris as he takes a seat in the chair. "Did something happen to him?"

Comment

Hakurei shrine

--I see you two are back-- the fox greeted the spartan and scientist

Nera noticed huey was walking--Um.. If I may ask, how did you got your legs moving back?--
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

"... Yes. He was a fun kid, someone you would like. Takes after me, especially the ability to swoon women. To be honest, he's the only one in our current family who enjoyed using that ability. He was also the only one who turned down any girls blinded by his charm due to the fact that he hates the thought of a lust-based relationship. He is also like me in the sense that he has multiple personality disorder. But he actually has three. He has his playful and idiotic side and a serious down-to-business side. But then I realized his third one, and I dreaded to see it. It was... Insanity. It was unpredictable and went beyond the bounds of a normal human. It was in battle. He was mortally wounded by a character. Then, somehow, he changed. He grew a smile that spelled death. And then... I cannot say, but the results were bloody. The character escaped, but only after we detained him. I never saw that side of him aain. Recently, though, while I was walking with a wanderer to the underground lab, he told me that while he was recovering mechs for us from the engineering convention, he died in an explosion. I wanted to believe he was alive, since I, too was thought to have died in an explosion. But then I was told... That he was killed by an S-ranked character who was on top of the wanted list: Master Chief."

Comment

Hakurei shrine

Samus decided to let off from her varia suit and went on while seeing the scenery

"You may think this place is peaceful but the next minute can be a great havoc" Renamon said as the bounty hunter looked at her

"Yeah, this place smells like battle, yet there is no death smell, quite strange isn´t it?" the blonde said taking a deep breath

The fox looked at some fairies "Almost all of the inhabitants of this place are highly resistant to injuries and can heal really quickly, even fatal wounds are almost nothing in these lands" she explained

"A great place to live and train, I like it" Samus said looking at the sky
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X