X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

John looked over to Huey, then to where Patchouli was sitting, then to Yukari.

"That really is a good question. Nukes do have an EMP effect. It would be a bonus if we fry their stuff."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Patchouli is looking stuff up. She'll come up with an answer when she comes back." Yukari said, standing cross-armed on another side.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Isaac then spoke up.

"About their Chronotech engine, I might be able to sabatoge it into affecting their ship.It's able to warp space and time, so what if I then super-accelerate it? It would cause the ship and everybody on board to whither away into dust. If they're immortal, then there's always sending it backwards. Their army would disappear, leaving only the leader and his empty ship.", Isaac said.
        Last edited by S121; 07-03-2013, 12:20 AM.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

"But if that were the case, then wouldn't we be at a leveled risk, if not higher?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Kind of. The drive would have to warm up first, before it can become active. Think of it as a 'time bomb'."

After saying "time bomb", Isaac then quietly giggled to himself, amused that he made a pun.
            Last edited by S121; 07-03-2013, 12:36 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Okay I'm back." Patchouli came back with a stack of paper, carried by Koakuma. "It seems their primary engine is a mixture of Chronotech and... turbine?"
              "No, that's Zincite energy." A voice from behind Patchouli said: it was the same blonde-haired magician. "I used Zincite while creating my Goliath Doll, and it's evident in the schematics."
              "Not only that, but the secondary engines are consisting of this super-high reactive Cesium. Any attempt at destroying the engine would cause a secondary reaction that would blow anyone up."
              "Looks like blowing-up-engine plan is a no-go." Patchouli nodded. "Let's see if I can find from here what material the ship is made out of."

"When did Alice become a Chemical genius?" Rumia wondered.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"So I guess sabotaging it or altering the drive is a no-go?", Isaac asked.
                sigpic

Comment

I looked toward the screen.

"While you were gone, we were discussing the effectiveness of an EMP wave attack. What do you say would be the possible results?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort - Voile Library

"EMP?" Patchouli asked as she looked through the schematics. "Let's see... looks like the primary resource of the ship is actually this unknown element called Soulius."
                    "As long as it conducts electricity, EMP should work, right?" Alice asked. Patchouli looked through, and, her face paled even more in horror.
                    "This... this is gruesome." Patchouli looked away, almost about to faint from shock. Alice read what Patchouli read, and her eyes widened in shock as well.

"Soulius... a remnant of corpses from all life forms of the subjugated ones that aren't needed for the Nucleoids, jumbled together into a giant leviathan abomination. This ship is alive."
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"That's not actually that scary. I've see much worse than that.", Isaac said.

John then looked at Patchouli.

"If that's the case, then it runs on bio-matter, flesh and neurons, correct? Does it require blood-flow to stay alive?", John asked Patchouli.
                      Last edited by S121; 07-03-2013, 01:21 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"If the ship's alive, then I may have an idea." Marisa spoke up.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

A living contraption... The closest thing to that is an AI, and even that isn't perfect. I fear that a living ship would be more trouble for us than we could imagine...

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Just because its alive, doesn't mean it's smart.", John said in a calm tone.

John then turned his attention to Mima.

"What's your plan?"
                            sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"I mean, it's like a chunk of flesh and soul, like a freaking Necromorph on drugs or something." Alice laughs nervously as Patchouli was taken away by Koakuma. "While Patchouli recovers, I might continue the briefing, even though I have no idea what you guys were talking about."
                              "Yeah, that's fine." Yukari nodded.
                              "Let's see..." Alice thought for a second. "Two things that counter a bio-weapon. Chemical and abnormal thermal condition. But the problem is this. With a ship this large, the Consumer's neural pathway is going to be too wide for any lethal toxin to pass through. Same deal for radiation."
                              "And it'll have to be extremely hot or extremely cold for the abnormal thermal condition to take effect." Yukari intervened. "We can create a condition like that, except it would be impossible for us to fight in those conditions."
                              "So we really have to use brute force to push through and defeat the 81 Commanders to effectively unpower their army and allow us to reach the Devourer." Rumia continued.
                              "And this all has to be done before their extraction process is completed." Alice nodded, her hands meanwhile meticulously controlling a single doll.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Marisa rudely pushed Mima out of the way and went in her former place.

"I was thinking. If it's alive, then could it be possible to infect it with a specially concocted disease or virus?" Marisa asked.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X