X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purgatory

"See, there you are going at it again, you arrogant bastard." HP said casually in response. "Also, I wouldn't be too sure about that."

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City

Isaac heard what Lujuria said right as she left. It was a little sad, and of course, Isaac's conscience wouldn't let her just sleep in the wild or anything. She was a friend, and Isaac wouldn't leave one of his friends to just sleep in the mud. What kind of person would he be if he didn't offer her any help?

(Hang on.), Isaac thought to himself as he moved off of the bar stool and followed her.
      Last edited by S121; 11-05-2013, 07:08 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

"Huh? Oh hey. Felt like camping, too?"

Lucifer laughed at HP's comment about being an arrogant bastard.

"Oh, I try..."

Comment

Youkai Mountain

Isaac stopped in front of her and let out a sigh as he retracted his helmet.

"Well you did kinda lose your home, thanks to me. I should at least try and find you a better home than under a tree, don't you think?", Isaac asked Lujuria as he rubbed the back of his head.
          Last edited by S121; 11-05-2013, 07:07 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Dante was roaming the Ancient City randomly. This place was absolutely full of life, and Dante loved it.

"This party is pretty crazy. Too bad I didn't get to fight anyone beforehand." He said as he kept walking aimlessly. Eventually he did find himself standing in front of a bar. Since he has nothing better to do he decided to just get drunk. At least that would be something to keep him occupied.

As he went in he sat on bar stool next to Six. Once he did he immediately ordered for an entire bottle of Sake.
            Last edited by Mega134; 11-05-2013, 12:48 AM.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Purgatory

"And it is highly likely that you will succeed." GLaDOs said in response.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ancient City

The now helmetless Six looked over to the man with the red trenchcoat, then back as his own sake dish. There was something about this man that seemed familiar. Perhaps it was his facial features. He resembled Vergil to some degree. Six paid it little mind and drank from his sake dish, savoring the sweet sake within.
                sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Dante was enjoying his sake, but out of the corner of his eye he kept seeing a man in heavy armor occasionally looking at him. This annoyed Dante a bit... yet he didn't say anything...
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Ancient City

Six saw the man with the trenchcoat looking at him with his peripherals, to which Six responded with by slightly turning his head over to the man and raising an eyebrow at him. Six didn't really think much of it, but it was odd. Six then went back to take a sip of his sake.
                    sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Dante got annoyed that the man wasn't saying anything at all. As such Dante yawns as he sets his bottle of sake down. He then turned to Six with a not too pleasant look on his face. "Okay... who are you, and what do you want?"

Comment

Ancient City

Six didn't seem to be bothered at all by the man's somewhat hostile nature. In fact, all he did was curl one side of his mouth into a frown and raised a brow at the man's request. Finally, Six spoke.

"Nothing really. You look a little bit like somebody I met recently.", Six calmly said to Dante.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Two little grey fuzzy ears and a wisp of hair poked up from the other side of the bar where Dante and Six were sitting. then two little hands reached over the edge for the bottle Dante just sat down.

Comment

Ancient City

Six's facial expression changed from a calm one, to a slightly surprised one as he saw that strange little dog-humanoid from before, back at Suwa Lake.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ancient City

Dante paused for a minute... there weren't much people that looked like him except for ordinary cosplayers, Nero who he hasn't seen in forever, and... Vergil.

"Did this somebody happen to be wearing a blue cloak, had his hair combed back, and had a katana?..." Dante said as he noticed the two little hands reaching for his sake bottle. He then grabbed the half empty sake bottle with one hand while he gently smacked Inu Sakuya on the forehead.

Comment

Ancient City

"Ha? No- nothing." Yukari flustered, her face blushed in hot red. "Why would you ask that?"

Purgatory

"Ladies, calm down." Isadora giggled. "The showdown will begin... with Miss Daiyousei first..."

Daiyousei opened her hands and revealed: Ace of Hearts, 5 of Spades, 5 of Diamonds, 6 of Cloves, and Queen of Diamonds.

"I have a one pair." Daiyousei frowned. "I knew I should've folded."
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X