X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukari's Resort

Just before they could reach the place, the duo saw Yuyuko and Yukari speaking so they just stopped and let them finish their meeting
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

Yukari put on a jacket and walked outside. Hawaii's sea wind at night was chilly.
      "Who would've imagined a tropical island to have such a cold night?" Yukari chuckled.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

"I suppose so. Yukari, you've known me the longest. Longer than anyone. Am I... Ready for love?"

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"..." Yukari was speechless. Araa, she is lovestruck too.
          "I, I guess." Yukari looked out to the distance. "Why do you even ask?"
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

"Well, ever since I was with Axl tonight, I've been feeling... Very wierd. I couldn't eat. I thought it might have been a sickness, but Renamon said I was lovestruck. But now I have to return to Hakugyokurou because order would be thrown off. How do I deal with this? For once, I don't know what to do..."

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Listen." Yukari said seriously. "Love is a luxury. Doing your job is responsibility. You need to put your priorities together."

And you aren't...?
              You shush.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Well, that would depend on what you look at as a priority." came a voice from the shadows. Coming out was a quite energized looking Mima.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Nevada
                  _________

"MegaMerge complete." Said Model Z who is now Hank's armor as a green energy saber handle forms in Hank's hands. "The suit increases physical attack power, and speed. Body is now able to sustain damage as though you are a machine." Beeped Model Z.

Comment

"... Right. As of tomorrow night, I'm leaving. Youmu and I have discussed this a while earlier. Starting tomorrow morning, I'm going to make it the best day ever!"

My stomach began growling.

"Uh, Yukari? Do you have anything to eat? For some reason, I grew extremely hungry."

All of a sudden, I heard a voice from behind.

Mima?
                    Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-20-2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Somewhere in Nevada

"Considering how he can already rip a man's head off, a physical strength boost could get him up to superhuman levels." Deimos said, preparing a course on the computer screen.

"Head on through, let's see how fast you can get through the course now." Deimos said, Hank going through the lone door leading into the Danger Zone.

"I'll try it without any weapons from the start, just to spice up things." Hank said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Weren't you supposed to kick the bucket 40 years ago?" Yukari snickered. "I thought you got your sorry butt handed to the weaker Reimu."

Honolulu Hotel

"Oh god." Murasa exclaimed as the three entered Nitori's room where Zero was kept. "What did you do in here?"
                        "Some reparation." Nitori answered, then she realized. Due to the amount of clutter, there aren't enough room for two to sleep here. "Oh no..."
                        "What's wrong?" Murasa asked.
                        "I just realized that I had EVE set up a module on one of the beds and she can't abort it until she's done." Nitori said.
                        "Then I'll just crash at wherever this Isaac guy is crashing at!" Murasa casually pounced onto Isaac.
                        "Eeeeeeh?"
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

"Then I'll just crash at wherever this Isaac guy is crashing at!" Murasa casually pounced onto Isaac.

"Uh... I guess.", Isaac said with a slightly bewildered look on his face.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Weaker? You call being able to fight off Sariel weaker? If anything, she was stronger back then if anything else. Besides, i'm a ghost, i've already, as you put it 'kicked the bucket'." Mima retorted.

Comment

Yukari's Resort

"Whatever, sealed one." Yukari stretched her arms as she entered the house. "Yuyuko, I'll have some teriyaki fish ready for you. Mima you want some too?"

Honolulu Hotel

"Freedom!" Murasa shouted as Isaac and Murasa entered the "guys'" room. She then started twirling around in circles, arms outstretched as if she was going to hug the air.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Honolulu Hotel

"Freedom!" Murasa shouted while twirling around in circles, arms outstretched as if she was going to hug the air.

"Why so excited?", Isaac asked as he put his bags on the ground.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X