X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Ward

"Oh well uh... the Disfrozen Portal is... you might not believe me when I say this, but it's a engine that can generate infinite amounts of El Energy..." Said Chung in a nervous tone.

Comment

Medical Ward - Prometheus Labs

The scientist looked even more confused by what Chung was saying.

"That.. can't be possible. Everything has a limited energy yield.", the scientist said in a tone of slight disbelief.

The scientist forgot whatever he was doing before. Now, Chung had his undivided attention. The scientist was sure that such a thing was not possible, but he was still intrigued.

"What exactly is EL energy?", the Scientist asked in a curious tone.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward

"It is possible, at least where I'm from. The Disfrozen Portal was my father's design, but since he... isn't around anymore I found his documents about the engine and so I built it with help from the Ponggo's which are a race of mole people... don't laugh I know it sounds weird." Said Chung in a not so nervous tone.

"Well in my world El Energy is a special natural energy. My father managed to find a way to develop a engine that could generate an infinite amount of it. Unfortunately in the recent battle it was damaged, and now I need to repair it..."

Comment

The spikes were painful, but I kept going.

"GRRROOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

The pain made me miss by mere centimeters. But I tore through the consumer, every floor, every obstacle, it was all reduced to nothing. I went out the other side. I flew up. Since it was darkness, the wounds healed at an exponentially slow rate.

"DAMN YOU, MORTAL!!!"

I charged at him again, this time my sword pointing at him.

Comment

"Uhh...", the scientist uttered, completely surprised by Chung's explanation of the Portal.

"It's not radioactive or harmful if you're exposed to it, is it?", the scientist asked, wanting to make sure that it was safe and whether or not they would have to go to a shielded room to fix it.
            Last edited by S121; 09-24-2013, 06:03 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

The Consumer

Suddenly, a hand reached out and stopped the blade.

The source of the hand was a green-haired Youkai wearing a red plaid pants.

"Now now." The green-haired Youkai said. "That's my John, and nobody is touching him."
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I smirked.

"... Heh. How cute."

I placed my foot on her chest.

"NOW F*CK OFF!!!"

I powerfully kicked her.

Comment

Space - The Consumer

John saw that Zommari was returning with another charge and readied more spikes, but all of a sudden, a green haired woman with plaid pants stopped the blade with her hand.

"Now now, That's my John, and nobody is touching him."

John went from a battle-ready state of mind to one of complete and utter shock and surprise.

"Y-Yuuka?", John uttered in disbelief.
                  sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward

"What's radioactive? Also El Energy isn't harmful or anything, in fact it's quite good for you! With the Disfrozen Portal repaired and on me I feel vitalized! Like I can go on much longer than anyone else!" He said as he swings his Destroyer over his head singlehandedly, almost hitting the scientist with it. In his other hand is his armor and everything else.

Comment

The Consumer

Grit your teeth, this is a strong one!
                      The green-haired Youkai steadied her back foot. The kick waa thankfully softened by her breasts, allowing her to stay on ground.
                      And now-
                      Then, the Youkai blasted the angel's face with a burst of laser beam.
                      "SPARK TO THE FACE!"
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

My face was burnt by the impact. I refocused my head.

"Well you're a feisty one... I won't have to hold back!!!"

I took a good look at her.

"Prepare to die!!! Technique Evangelion, angel art number 4, sight blast, 'see the end!!!

((This is where John realizes what the f*ck is going on and yells Yuuka to get the f*ck out the way before she gets attacked by an explosion))

Comment

"Ah, careful there. Well,.. I'll try and see what I can do about the portal, but I don't even know where to start. I suppose I can find a room for you to work on it in, but I also need to know how complicated the design is. We might need to move you into the deeper layers of the lab.", the scientist said to Chung.

Space - The Consumer

Zommari's words snapped John back into reality. A feeling of dread crept into John as he thought of Yuuka dying again after just coming back.

(No...)

John was determined to stop Zommari before he could finish his attack.

"YUUKA, GET OUT OF THERE!!!", John yelled as he activated his thrusters and flew straight at Zommari.

As John flew towards Zommari, his armor began to seep darkness. John then used the darkness to propel himself at blinding speeds, straight for the angel.

Right as he neared Zommari, he created an Energy Sword out of Darkness and stabbed towards the angel, hoping to stop him before it was too late.
                          Last edited by S121; 09-24-2013, 06:24 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward

"Well... the Disfrozen Portal is really complicated... I can repair it, I just need a lot of time and supplies. That's pretty much it... Also a Mr. Noble Six told me to tell you guys so I can help you develop more of it... I will be happy to help you all develop Disfrozen Portal's. As long as you promise not to use them for bad."

Comment

"Okay... Uh, what do you mean for bad? Do you mean don't use it for weapon and armor systems, or don't use it for world domination?", the scientist asked Chung.
                              sigpic

Comment

Medical Ward

"World Domination of course. I will allow you to use the portal's for weapons and armor, but only if everyone here only uses them to protect others. After all that is what my father intended it to be used for, and that's why I used it to continue the history of the Guardian's of Hamel." Said Chung as he got a surprisingly stern look on his face. The look on his face is like that of a fully grown man, and not that of a simple "kid".

Comment

Working...
                                X