X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MCSuire View Post
    You didn't need to be a total fucking jerk to make that point. For someone who claims to be "very brief in what he says", you really hammed post. All I was asking was a question; not for you to tell me off like a power-hungry douchebag.
    Give me a moment, I just gotta add another number to the list of "times I've heard that one"... Okay, got it.

I wasn't being a "total fucking jerk", I was giving you a full-fledged response that gets the point through but at the same time lets you know I took your request into consideration. As for my claim of being very brief, that was in reference to my old post that I made from my phone. I came back to my computer to update it and give a full answer.

>power-hungry douchebag
    Man, you remind me of that one guy who was on probation that wanted to literally fight me. Like, legit. He wanted to literally fight me.

As for power-hungry, that would be if I kept trying to override every other staff's power and control. I don't, I just do my job of dealing with the community.

Gamer tells me that I've made a bad impression? It's not like he's made any better impressions than I have. Does he ever apologize when he acts like a jerk? No. He just keeps going on being a fucking jerk and nobody complains. If I do, I have to take the heat from somebody and then end up apologizing. What makes Gamer so fucking special? He thinks that his bullying is acceptable. Well unfortunately, that's not the case with me, whether I'm giving or receiving. Sorry if I happen to take your jackassery a bit personally.
    You made a bad impression with me, I didn't speak for the whole staff. Also, whatever impressions I make on people, I don't care about. You see, the reason Club Room 0 exists is so I can reside in there. In that room, YOU come to ME if you want to know me better. I can do just fine without being friends with anyone, so the people I'm friends with now made the decision to know me better. They can tell you personally, I'm a hell of a lot different than people like you think I am. You know, the kind of person who never takes the time to know someone. They just judge them from the first thing they say or do and never see them as anything else. That's the kind of person you are, MCKilel.

As for me being a jerk and what makes me "so fucking special", it's because that's part of my act. You see, my over-aggressiveness or uncaring attitude was never meant to be taken seriously unless the mood called for it, such as in a full-fledged response or in a personal conversation. I've stated this countless times and I will continue stating it until the people who don't get the idea get the idea.

"Bullying" isn't the right word to use for me being an asshole which, sorry, you're not special. I'm an asshole to everybody. You've barely gotten a whiff of how much of one I could be, too. In fact, the less I like you, the less of an asshole I am and the more I like you, the more of an asshole I am. Take into consideration your current relationship with me and just how little of it you've seen.

I will now close this response on a final note which, I will apologize I never said to you. I try to make sure everyone knows, but:

If you take something personally or find something offensive; IT IS YOUR OWN FAULT.
    That's why nothing gets to me. I only get serious if the situation calls for it.
    ---
    On a semi-related post-closing note, I will say one thing. I'm proud of you. You did something I haven't seen literally anyone else who's had a problem with me do. You told me, directly or indirectly, about it.

I will let people speak if they need to say something to me about it, regardless how I feel. The fastest and easiest way to solve an issue with me is to speak to me about it and that's something nobody else has done. A lack of communication exists between both the staff and the community, which results in problems boiling into bigger problems that they shouldn't be. You just proved that lack of communication doesn't need to exist.

So, while you may not be someone I'd like to be around, your action of actually speaking about a problem you have with me will not go unnoticed.
    Last edited by Teshno; 03-24-2016, 10:18 AM.
    w-what is this autism aura??
    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

Psst. Just give him dank memes and you'll be good.

Speaking of which we need opium farm in Kagome :^)

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Alright... Lets can it and go back to Kagome....

Comment

@Kritter and everyone involved
          Indeed. As clear as it is that MC has some issues with Gamer; this is, for all intents and purposes, a thread focused upon the discussion of Nova Survival. If you are not talking about Nova Survival, I ask that you take your discussion somewhere else. Much like how I don't appreciate bickering or arguing on server chat (where it is not necessary), a number of the forum threads should not be used as a medium to strike and lash out at people. People want to have intelligent and casual discussions here.
          If you really want to go all YouTube comment section, do that in Spambox. (I'm not giving you a Get Out of Jail Free card btw. If you do attempt to slander or directly attack people there, you will still be punished.)

I think this'll be the only time I'll be warning people to not derail this thread. After all, Nova Survival is a big freaking deal and I think a lot of people would rather want to discuss 1.9 rather than see... that...
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I agree that threads should not be derailed and I will cease further arguments here with MCSuire.

However, his posts warranted a response from me and I did not want to create a completely new thread about it. I would've been happy with my original reply since it was relevant to Nova Survival, but he decided to take it further and I will not let him think the badmouthing would go unnoticed. Especially provided he's already on thin ice.
            ---
            As for Nova Survival, we totally need an opium farm.

Also, a petition for a new Alice House minimum in survival. I say 5.
            Last edited by Teshno; 03-24-2016, 01:16 PM.

..mememized

Comment

To clarify why no items are going to be carried over to the new survival, last time with the 1.8 we let that happen, there wasn't much of an even playing field and not a lot of teamwork or interaction with other people, as everyone was taking over massive amounts of resources and generally things to help them get to the enderdragon right off the bat. Plus with 1.9 having a lot more content and generally having a bit more of a difficult AI, by doing this it promotes more team work, and for you to take the time to meet new people, as no doubt this will bring in some new faces, and some old. At the same time, survival wipe wasn't just meant to be a new fair playing ground. It was also to be a symbol of us leaving the hard times behind us, looking forward to a new beginning, a new world completely unchained and unshackled by previous events, A place where you can focus on the now and forget the bad of then.

This is just another chapter in the book of yc's adventures, and one we're going to write together.
              Stance still like the world on pause
              Eased breath of a wind pre-storm
              Firm grasp, let the blade conform
              Manifest thy will, transform
              Become sword unsheathed, cut raw
              Become myth turned life, real lore
              Meet the rage on the field of war
              But never drink of the blood that pours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBYjM5n5Nc

Comment

@Tyson

That actually sounds like all fair points and might actually get me to get on the server when the restart happens.

Then again after a certain point I might end up going to do my own thing somewhere in the new survival

EDIT:

That is... if someone actually wants me to join them in survival....

Comment

Awww... No even Fort Ahnx? :<

Comment

@TRXD A bit but I barely go to my house anyways >.<

I'm a nomad that lives on donations of people's food.

Comment

Originally posted by Krittercon View Post
                      Awww... No even Fort Ahnx? :<

We could just build a new one. Or we could go with my idea of an abandoned zombie city. The latter would take more work though.
                      Last edited by MCSuire; 03-25-2016, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Or we could go with my idea of an abandoned zombie city.
                        An abandoned zombie city? What kind of city, though? The style would dictate the zombie presence for balance, as open cities require more zombies to compensate for the open area. But other than deciding what type of city, sounds like a neat concept.

..mememized

Comment

Could be made into a WorldGuarded raid-able location. Spawners everywhere and staff can regularly stock the loot chests.

Comment

Originally posted by Krittercon View Post
                            Could be made into a WorldGuarded raid-able location. Spawners everywhere and staff can regularly stock the loot chests.
                            That sounds like a nice setup, though manually stocking the chests can get annoying. Is there a way for an automatic chest restock, like regenerating the loot chests with a custom item pool or something?

..mememized

Comment

@Gamer
                              Duuuuuuuude... We can totally use the new LootTables that are built into Minecraft! As long as an admin knows how to and is willing to define some, we could totally do that without plugins.
                              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Eh, speaking of locations, What will happen to Moonheart Keep? As I know Tewi approved it as an Event Area, so... you know... I think you already know where it is but, if you don't just go to the helipad and look for the funky sea lantern portal...

In other news, hey I'm back...

Also, as Yukibara has no Forums account or Mumble account (and her laptop is broken) I will do as her in this debate...
                                Last edited by nickmaster00; 03-25-2016, 02:28 PM.
                                Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X