• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Looks good to me.

Accepted.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle: Why
      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflege...rina.move7.ogg
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Die please

Comment

Planet Name: Prosperity

Planet Location:
            - Solar System: Helios
            - Sector #: 8

Planet Description: Prosperity is the sister planet of Nevaaras, with significant similarities to most other Earth-like planets. Prosperity shares Nevaaras's orbit, but permanently lies on the opposite side of the sun. True to its name, Prosperity is a very rich planet. There are untold mineral deposits within the planet and the soil is fertile. Only the Northern half of the Eastern hemisphere is known to be colonized, however, with much of the area being covered in small colonies. The Western and Southern Hemisphere's populace, if any, remains a complete mystery to the colonists.

Sketch of geography:
            Last edited by Kilelicus; 06-29-2015, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Also has a Military dictatorship, a rebellion who really likes metal, and a bunch of tech worshippers, if the image is to go by.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Kill yourself, mima

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
                  Kill yourself, mima
                  Too late.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

There's not really a ton to say about this guy. He's evil for the sake of being evil.

Name: Virodhi Phorma
                    Spoiler: App

Appearance: Virodhi generally displays himself as a simple black figure.

Race: Demonarc (Or Noxarc, whatever) Umbra Null (Fused with dead Nihiliod)

Profession: Warlord of Phorma's Domain on Prosperity.

Talents: Expert in waging war and personal combat.

Inventory: N/A

Personality: Evil, Cruel, Sadistic, supports Might-Makes-Right ideals, Arrogant.

History: Little is truly known about Virodhi. He sacrificed his identity at some point in his life to become a Demonarc Umbra, but the transformation went wrong and he did not lose his memories or his identity. Regardless, he gained the body and abilities of an Umbra.

Bio: Virodhi and Phorma's Doman reside in the unexplored sectors of Prosperity, quietly biding his time and raising an army. He wants to conquer the galaxy, but it is unknown if it is sheer power hunger or something more sinister. At some point during his time on Prosperity, he happened upon an old Nihiliod Corpse. When he touched it, his body immediately fused to it, much to his chagrin. He has found, however, that the union has given him some impressive strengths. Now, in addition to being able to steal people's forms and abilities, he has been granted, by the Unknown, the ability to directly interface with people's memories and forcefully draw them out. He uses this ability liberally.

Notes: There's not a ton to say. This dude is just going to be an antagonist of an arc here. A... DemonArc if you will. This is the Anti-Phenom I've discussed with you guys on mumble.
                    Last edited by Kilelicus; 06-29-2015, 10:23 PM.

Comment

I was wondering about the function of the planet and that helps explain it. Also I say that with the way things are shaping up, he'll add a new dynamic to things. Gotta work on details on my side but what you got will work.

Comment

About the idea I proposed yesterday, the one about the opening of the rift. I heard a little bit from Kilel about Nihiliods, but I think it'd be nice if I could get a really good explanation of them. I heard that it's near impossible to kill adults, so I'd rather stick with larvae so my character can stand a chance. Can someone explain their biology in detail a bit, so I know how to write a brief skirmish between my character and some larvae?

Comment

@Aria

How long are you going to be on?

I know a bit about them because Cucoo and I used to talk about them, but it would take too long for me to type it up, and I can't get on mumble at the moment. I can after work though. I get off in about 2 hours.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can't be here for two hours. It's past midnight here and I need to be up at 8:30 tomorrow. Can we make time tomorrow to meet up?

Comment

@Aria

I'll be at work tomorrow and will basically have the same hours, but after I get off work tonight, I will be able to type up all I know about them in this thread. Just check in tomorrow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks a bunch!

Comment

Working...
                                X