Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And official acceptance here to say good to go

Comment

Thank you Cucoo! Now need to make an opening post.

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix - Part III

•delete•
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 05-09-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

New plan

- Enter the Daedalus Project

This massive station is pivotal in part 1.
          Now it is in disrepair and infested with the parasitic Nihiliods.

I intend on using it as a gathering point for all characters for one massive mission with multiple goals for everyone.

Pitch in something here for it to get organized.

The main goal is to destroy the Infestation of Nihiliods (which should result in trying to activate the station and sending it into the black hole it is near.)

But there are a handful of other goals that could be accomplished attempting to do this main one.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@Cucoo

Do they still have to go to the mining facility on Nevaraas, or did Grey already accomplish his/her/its/qwerty's goal?
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I should say "most characters" instead, cause Nevaraas would also be preparing for Demonarcs.

So there would be at least two things going.

Grey would most likely be leaving for the moment.
              So...
              We could do Daedalus then proceed with Nevaraas and the beginning of the Demonarc attack.

While Daedalus is happening, Nevaraas could be preparing and so we could have two groups: Nevaraas defense prep and Daedalus raid

So we would have to figure out who's going with what.

I intend on the Daedalus raid resulting in Anti Energy gathering.

Nevaraas defense would be the construction and gathering of Aura tech which could be the exploration of the mining facility while Daedalus is going on.

So parallel arcs...

Sound like something we can all start working on?
              I don't have much for details on anything except for a few things on Daedalus, but I'm open for anything so if we plan things out for it and Nevaraas, we'll have a nice fun thing to do, aye?

Comment

Just dumping these notes here until morning

Daedalus Project:
                Massive station composed of a central cannon spire and defense and power ring surrounding it.

The ring has four - five slots to house stars that power the entire station.

Comment

More notes that will be relevant soon

Pangaea Space Port - Ruins
                  The main Space Port of the planet Duon
                  It is near the base of the Tower of Aquarion
                  After 10,000 years it is in disrepair as most systems rely on Aura Energy which has dropped to levels that can no longer support basic functions.

Comment

Closed due to request
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

And Open again. I'm fixing up things in the OOC OP so that things reflect the more important changes. I'm going to attempt to now make this independent of the original EG story to a degree so that everything is free of my meddling.

I just want opinions on this idea:
                      Everyone knows how Dungeons in most games work, aye? How there's something at the end that has "loot"? Well that's what I want to do here. Do things with dungeons in mind. I've already set up the notion that ruins exist so it should be easy to come up with various things from there. I just want to be notified when the group reaches the end of a dungeon/ruin run so that I can toss in certain items that'll tie up loose ends on my part.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yay! I may have been inactive in this somewhat, and when S1 left all RP's are on pause but I did want to continue this RP. Anyways I will try to inform you when we reach to the end of "dunegon's".

Comment

Aye

Also I'm going to post in a few Venturian Material/Energy details that I've recently developed.

Gaia energy aka Aura energy can affect the physical realm.

Anti energy can affect the non-physical realm.

Inerium is a material that can nullify the effects of both Gaia and Anti energy.

Forterium is a material that is light weight, extremely durable, and is almost impervious to physical damage, however, Gaia energy can damage it. Anti passes through it unhindered.

Corlaviri is a crystaline material that tends to retain Gaia or Anti Energy. When found Naturally, it tends to already contain trace amounts of Gaia energy. If a large "lake" of crystals is found, they may have large quantities of the energy contained.

Corlaviri Crystals that contain Anti Energy do not occur naturally.

Comment

the main issue I have is if this RP will stay floating or sink
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hm? What do you mean?

Comment

what I said on the post above.

Im wondering if this RP will actually float again or it will sink like the other time.

I know I didn't put much effort into it, but the RP was going slower until totally stopped

And my final worry is about you Cucoo, will you be online as we act in the story? or you will be doing whatever thing until you receive a message from any of us that you are needed and I quote "I just want to be notified when the group reaches the end of a dungeon/ruin run so that I can toss in certain items that'll tie up loose ends on my part."

Will you actually be watching this RP?
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X