Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I think I have a post in mind for Reiya so keep an eye out.

Sent by Tapatalk
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

[OOC Board] Eternal Galaxy: Phoenix

Sometime this weekend I'll get around to completely redoing the timeline.
      This will be the eighth total revision of the story.
      Luckily most is still relevant, though reasons and purposes of many aspects are getting an overhaul. In addition I'll be structuring this new timeline to include alternatives.
      Therefore, this RP will have the backing of Eternal Galaxy's wealth of content, but geared differently from the original.

How it is geared is up for debate.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok then, I already have an idea for Mara to join the alternate universe and also a way too explain her combination of bioroid/cyborg issue
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

What kind of idea ya got? Might help influence the timeline a bit.

Comment

She will crash on the planet with a mass effect 2 intro style, not with the ship, nor the escape shuttle

Just crash on the planet. And I have what would save her from the atmosphere and the terrain

This armor (plus her augments as cyborg/bioroid) will help her http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...ce-d5rkrj0.png
            Last edited by Kristia; 09-24-2014, 04:02 PM.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah ok...

Also I think this new timeline, which shall be codenamed VOID for now, just made me realize the religion of the Venturian Galaxy. I can finally give the Goddess Venturia a true face and her religion some substance that makes sense.

All I need is a name for it.

Comment

Cucoo, prepare for a newcomer to this story, and it will be like fireworks.. just that it will be in the form of debris

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Will this bring in some action? XD

No in all seriousness I've been wanting to use him in any kind of situation, but can't think of one that doesn't seem forced until I can actually finish my last app for Alcyon.

Either way I realized how OP Bardock can become if he attains the Super Saiyan transformation, which according to the DBZ wiki, increases a Saiyan's power by 50 times that of normal. Though requires Bardock to be at a certain power level before he can even attempt to access the form, along with a serious trigger (like intense, blinding rage.)

:I

Comment

wel.. it would be mostly a wreckage and destruction, some scouts (depending on the nihiloids physiology)

Spoiler:

Comment

Was it the recent passage I wrote in the EGP thread that gave you an idea?

Comment

yup, Imagine the flood combined with the ing from Metroid, both are like a virus by controlling hosts and are intelligent enough to make strategies, but if you enrage them, the hell gates shall be open because their predatory instincts will arise.

So if you let me, I can send the bioroid to crash near the station, followed by a dropship from the nihiloids

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh right... the Ing... forgot about them...

Anyway, Nihiliods are a bit more primitive. Also they're incredibly subtle. You wouldn't know there's an infestation unless a) you find the nest or b) it's too late.

This is pretty much the only things I have on Nihiliods

- Primitive, hell bent on multiplying and destroying life.
                          - Subtle, can burrow into someone without noticing at all.
                          - Originally quarantined on a planet in the Egale system. The only way they can spread is similar to the way-
                          ...the way Metroids spread.

...well crap. I just realized what Nihiliods are really like. Metroids.
                          So they're as primitive as Metroids. They corrupt things like Aparoids/Flood/Ing. They need a host in order to properly grow, as the host acts as an exoskeleton. A single queen can lay billions of eggs, and they create nests much like spiders do. A host can serve as an unknowing vessel for a quantity of baby Nihiliods so as to bring them to other places.

Again, not really solid but...

Also they are supposed to be "servants of the Void" as of the whole new shift.
                          Not certain how to play that out...

Comment

Some creatures just want to endd things, itīs like they were designed to eradicate as their only purpose.

That is the idea I have so far from what you had from both the original and "updated" nihiloids.

If you are going to use the metroids as base, then take in mind they actually share some sort of collective mind, they may not show it, but those flying jellyfish demons know when to attack and when to run.

If you also use the nest idea, I got something that Mara can use as advantage, creatures search for nutrients so they would try to consume any organic while bioroids, aside from having augmented elements, they are still organic and the hive will see through the cover with time, a cyborg/android/robot would have some sort of protection since the synthetic part of them isnīt what the hive wants, but they may see it as a threat, thus targeting them an enemy, but what about a hybrid of the organic, bioroid and cyborg?

I think I created something without knowing.. *smiles wickedly*

Spoiler:

Comment

True... A hive mind...
                              Could probably say the Caeles known as the Void is the one pulling the strings.

And right, Androids would be safe as they would be less favorable hosts. But the drive of the Void is the eventual destruction of all things...so they would instead attempt to destroy.

I like where this is going...

Also I had 2 other thoughts.
                              Maybe Nihiliods rapidly adapt to their environment.
                              So fish like Nihiliods or even bird like or what have you...

Also I'm think that maybe the Nihiliod Queens will go into a dormant state when there's no more hosts. She'll consume all other Nihiliods on a planet and go into dormancy.

So there could be a dormant queen on Alcyon...

Comment

Hibernation to protect a species, a good survival strategy

the adaptation can work, if the creatures can absorb organics and use them as hosts, then it is possible to have different species as hosts

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X