Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Here's another app, but after this, i might just ignore or forget doing apps, because I hate doing them.

NPC Character of Choice: Hank J. Wimbleton

Game of Origin: Madness Combat

Power: Hank is highly skilled with all forms of weaponry, being able to figure out a weapon in a blink of an eye even if he's never seen it before. He possesses a fine tuned sense of hearing and sight, and due to his many, many brushes with bullets, superior reflexes to most, if not all humans. He is also very strong in terms of physical strength, being able to rip people in two and then throw the person with enough force to kill another.

He has a very high pain tolerance, and can still go on killing even if shot. He can also (with the right device at his disposal) transforming into a MAG agent, increasing his strength (enough to bend a weapon with a single hand) and his pain tolerance to almost bulletproof levels. Lastly, he possesses some control over electricity due to Jesus's halo, and can throw supercharged electrical punches capable of exploding those unfortunate enough to receive a punch.

Weapons: He carries many, many weapons, which vary depending on the job at hand, and whatever's avalible.

Weaknesses: Despite all those things, he's still human, and he's definately not bulletproof (unless he transforms into a MAG) and can easily be gunned down if you can hit him.

Appearance: He is extremely pale, and wears a zipped up black combat jacket, along with a bandana covering his mouth and face, along with blood red goggles and fingerless gloves.

In his MAG form, he is similar to his other form, though he is twice his normal size, probably around 10 feet tall, and has several metal plates around the bottom of his head. He also has a somewhat crustacious looking arm with a regular hand on the end of it. (in the picture, imagine it without the blackened face and blood.)

Personality: He normally, when simply talking to people, is laid back, not caring much about many things. However, in combat, he extremely serious and straight to the point, and is more for a shoot first, ask questions later kind of person. He takes no enjoyment from the killing, but simply sees it as neccesary.

Morality: Chaotic Neutral

Biography: Hank's past is unknown generally, but itt is known he had a grudge against the man known as "The Sheriff", which sent him on a quest to kill him. He took down his entire security force and almost killed him, when Jesus intervened, killing Hank, but not before killing Jesus along with him. Then, he was revived by unknown force known as "The Higher Powers" and went after the Sheriff again, who in turn activated the first Imrpobability Drive, causing reality in Nevada to begin to unravel. He fought the clown known as Tricky, who was then zombified and then went after him again, which he was killed again, then he killed the Sheriff, but was killed himself. Then, he was revived again and this time, he went after a zombified Tricky. He was then interupted by Jesus, who killed him again, though also taken down with him, leaving Tricky the only survivor. Revived again, he this time went after a revived Jesus, who was killed by a now super-powered Tricky, who the swiftly killed Hank afterwords. This time, Tricky revived Hank again, wanting them to continue fighting. This culminated in Tricky being killed, but coming back in a white flamed form, who pushed Hank off of a cliff, causing half his body to be destroyed, almost killing him. He followed, wanting him to get up, which he refused, to be healed by The Higher Powers, causing a chase through a base in the side of the mountain culminating in Tricky's final death, Hank's death, and Jesus killing the two of them. Afterwords, Sanford and Deimos came along to the scene with Hank's body, and dragged it thorugh a building controlled by the Auditor's troops, resulting in Deimo's death, and Hank's revival as a MAG agent. Sanford and Hank proceeded to fight the Auditor, Hank snatching the Auditor's halo, which was taken from Jesus. This caused it to be comprimised, and for Hank to gain electrical abilities. This also caused it, when the Auditor snatched it back, to have to absorb people, causing him to grow in size and strength. Eventually, a battle occurred on a rooftop of a building, resulting in the Auditor growing gigantic, but accidently absorbing Tricky's corpse, causing the two to briefly fuse, before Hank and Sanford escaped, and the Auditor exploded.

Afterwords, he, along with the rest of their Nevada, was sucked into the real word, where they met Otori and Shikieiki. They together destroyed one of the Improbability Drives and eventually helped the residents of Gensokyo fend off the Devourer, boarding his ship and fighting from inside it.

Traumas: Clowns. He hates, hates, hates clowns due to his experiences with Tricky.

PS: I typed all that, no copy pasting crap for the bio.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Katrix
        A fight between Larxene and Cole. That would be rather interesting. I would think that it would be similar to the fight between Cole and Kessler at the end of inFamous. Both of them had the same powers and abilities, although Kessler had his for longer.
        I'm not entirely sure how a fight between these two would play out but I can imagine it would result in Cole going berserk like I had mentioned this morning. That girl uses a lot of electricity based magic!
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

ok I'm gonna try and update something...
          I'll at least get Morgan and Lady Palutena into things.

Are things still the same time frame as before?
          Dawn in Japan?

And if I was cruel I would say there were no other apps since I checked through the initial posts and nothing has changed

But I'm not.

Ok updating the OOC.
          Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-29-2013, 07:55 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Hey, people on the forum are still alive!

Well, I finished Dr. Neuman's app and placed it in my app post, so that's one new app.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

right
              saw that

=w= I'ma try and get everything updated....try....

Comment

Holy crap, I exceeded the post count (50,000 characters). 0_0;

Since I can't place this in my first post, I'll need to place it here.

Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey
                Spoiler:

Name: Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey

Game: Halo

Appearance:
                Spoiler:

Height: 170.2 centimeters (5 ft 7.0 in)

Weight: 53 kilograms (120 lb)

Abilities/Skills: Human Scientist/Inventor. Created the SPARTAN-II Program, the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, Cortana, and many, many other things. Considered one of the most intelligent women of the 26th century.

Weapons: M6 Sidearm (Unknown model).

Weaknesses: Catherine Halsey is a human, meaning that she can be killed by anything that would kill a normal human.

Personality:
                Spoiler:

“If people would just share things with me, I could solve all the world's problems.”
                —Dr. Catherine Halsey

Little is given in the terms of social activities or even a list of friends. Her intelligence is unquestionable as well as the loyalty and respect she receives from the majority of her comrades and her Spartans. However, as seen in Halo: First Strike, her judgment is not always correct, although bearing the guilt of the Spartan program, her sense of right and wrong has differed greatly. It is obvious that she truly cares about her Spartans. She has a notable fondness for classical music, especially Debussy, and often asks nearby AIs to play select pieces as she works.
                What can be gleaned is that she preferred the company of AIs, and, although she may be angered easily at being mentally defeated, always appreciates the simplicity of them. None more than Cortana, who was actually created from a flash clone of her own brain. She is well-versed in Greek mythology.

Guilt

Dr. Halsey carried extraordinary guilt because of the SPARTAN-II project, feeling that she had exploited the children and destroyed their lives, a feeling which was later passed to Cortana. Though she continued to support the Spartans and gained monumental prestige for her efforts, she also felt responsible for each one who died. She never could quite justify their exploitation as a "necessary sacrifice." She also had considerable respect for the Spartans, and addressed them by their first names (even with their armor on), which seemed to greatly annoy them.
                Her feelings of guilt were made evident by the fact that she often referred mentally to "sacrificing the few to save the many," though this rarely worked to soothe her conscience. By the time she was rescued from Reach by the Ascendant Justice, she simply wanted to save as many lives as she could, believing that the war was not one that the UNSC could possibly win. While she knew that her own Spartans, the SPARTAN-IIs, couldn't be persuaded to turn from the war, she believed the SPARTAN-IIIs may not yet have been fully determined to win the war, and she set out to try and weaken their resolve to fight. When she was arrested Halsey allowed herself to be taken without any resistance due to her guilt.

Halo 4's prologue reveals that although Dr. Halsey carries the guilt of the SPARTAN-II project, she also sees them as the "next step" in the destiny of the human race.

John-117

“Do not underestimate them. But most of all, do not underestimate... him.”
                —Dr. Catherine Halsey defending her SPARTAN's with special focus on John-117

Halsey also had somewhat of a unique relationship with John-117. Some of this may stem from him being the first subject she observed, but she had a great fondness for him and he was her favorite Spartan. Halsey told Cortana she considers him the luckiest and best of the Spartans and also apparently finds him attractive given her reaction to Cortana's comments on that. Halsey was responsible for John's first promotion to Squad Leader as a result of her acknowledging his leadership skills and suggesting it to Mendez. Halsey also had John's full trust and he always did his best to never undermine her authority.

Halsey decided to test her favorite SPARTAN's sense of ethics by handing over data concerning Avery Johnson and how his Boren's Syndrome made him immune to the Flood. She knew that if the data was handed over to ONI, Johnson would likely be killed and dissected in order to find a cure to the Flood infection. She estimated that there is a billion to one shot that they could have replicated Johnson's condition, but conversely ONI would do it to save Humanity from a greater foe. At first, John chose to sacrifice Johnson in order to try and save millions of people out of his duty to protect all of Humanity. However, John reconsidered and eventually destroyed the data due in part to the sacrifice of Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb and Lieutenant Elias Haverson, believing that one man could make a difference as opposed to sacrificing him for the greater good.

Bio: Despite being shocked that she arrived in the "real world", she at least had a rough idea how such a thing was possible. With no way to go home, Dr. Halsey thought it would be best to simply try and adjust to this world. Thanks to her reputation as one of the most intelligent women of the 26th century, along with her success in the SPARTAN-II Program and MJOLNIR, it was easy for her to get funding for her projects. Within a month, she had already founded Prometheus Labs, a research center and base of operations for the SPARTANs. After a couple months, she learned that Spartan-B312, otherwise known as Noble Six, survived Reach and was transported to the real world as well, and decided to invite him to stay at the Labs. Six accepted, and with his help, she began training a new breed of Spartans. The new Spartans were extraordinary people recruited from all around the world. Soon, word of Prometheus Labs's success, breakthroughs, and current research attracted even more scientists, volunteers for Spartan eligibility, and workers, accelerating the Labs's growth to dizzying heights, and at the helm of it all was Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey. All of the scientists under her authority were a great boon to the Labs's progress, but none could solve the problems Dr. Halsey could. While in Prometheus Labs, Dr. Halsey also developed an experimental MJOLNIR armor system, a new breed a Spartan, the SPARTAN-Vs, and many other things.

In the past four months, Dr. Catherine Halsey has built up Prometheus Labs's defenses, greatly improved its security, and has helped a boy by the name of Chung develop a large Disfrozen Portal.

Traumas: Dr. Halsey bears an extraordinary amount of guilt over the SPARTAN-II Program. She feels guilt for kidnapping the children, destroying their lives, and putting them through the program. She feels guilty for condemning each of the children to a life of endless war, then a violent death in the very end. The guilt stretches s ofar that she tries to rationalize the SPARTAN-II Program by saying that she was "sacrificing the few to save the many", but it rarely ever works.
                Last edited by S121; 12-01-2013, 06:39 PM.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

So quiet... assuming so because of no Kristia right?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

It's that, along with everyone just not posting or being as active as usual.

So far, Mima, me, SUSTIC, TRXD, and Katrix have posted today.
                    sigpic

Comment

Here is an app (and my last one for now) for Rena from Elsword. Once this app is approved and all I will move it to the post with my other apps.

Spoiler:

Timezone: EST

NPC Character of Choice: Rena

Game of Origin: Elsword

Power: Rena is a marksman with ranged weapons but can call on the elements to fuel her magic attacks as well. When cornered though, she has no problem striking enemies with her awesome kicks. Her main specialty is with her long bow. Her aim, even from a great distance, always rings true. Her superhuman speed and a little magic thrown in for good measure gives her the ability to fill the sky with arrows, skewering anything caught in the flurry. While great in a party, she can still handle most situations all by herself. When she became a Grand Archer she also took her archery to a higher level. Rena got the ability to use grand arrows, which greatly refines her powers using the bow. Through this method, she can achieve higher accuracy and power, such as the integration of elements in her arrows. All her arrows are magical arrows and can pierce through at least 1 target, if she uses more magic though she can make them pierce through multiple targets.

Weapons: Her bow as seen in her picture below. With it she can channel magic into powerful arrows. Even without her bow she is still skilled in CQC with her strong and powerful kicks.

Weaknesses: Since her arrows require magic she can be drained quite quickly. She also may be skilled in CQC, her main strong point is ranged combat. So taking her on in close-quarters-combat is preferred. Especially since her arrows can pierce armor.

Appearance: Her age is completely unknown, but it is said that she is quite old but youthful due to her being an Elf. She also stands at a nice 6ft 2.

Personality: She is adventurous, full of energy, and views the world(s) for their beauty. Her quick reasoning ability, and willpower allows her to support her friends when in need.

Morality: Good.

Biography: Rena was an elf living in the mortal world. Her place in the world is jeopardized by the weakening of El, the power gems that energize everything including the connection to her home world. If the power faded the ties that bind the two planes would have vanished as well as Rena herself. She eventually met Elsword, Raven, Chung, Aisha, and the others. She then continued to travel with them to find the missing El stone. Over the years on her travels with her friends she grew stronger with her archery skills. So much so that she became known as the Sniping Ranger, and eventually the Grand Archer. Luckily they did find the El Stone and returned it... thus restoring balance... for now...

Three years ago when Chung, Raven, Aisha, and Elsword were brought into the world Rena also found herself sucked into the world. Unlike the others who were sucked into London and all, Rena was stuck in California where she still is today. She hopes to find her friends, and even explore more of this world. Little does she know however is that Ran (Elsword Ran), and his demon army are planning on stealing the El Stone once more in their world... Luckily though that had not happened yet.

Traumas: None currently known.

Notes:
                      According to Raven, Rena greatly resembles his deceased fiance Seris.

Her theme:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mODrf9wvo6U

Comment

@TRXD

Watch this video to see berserk Saďx

Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                          My word... I think I know where the fight is going to go... And unless some event that could turn the tide of battle occurs, this fight is going to go in a specific direction.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@TRXD

Like that all the labs merged and Flandre should be somewhere pretty close?
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              I had hinted at her appearance in earlier posts. But when the rooftop was transformed into the circular arena; I presumed only Cole, Xigbar and Saix were affected by it and that Flandre was moved somewhere else. But if she is still in the same area... Hmm... I think I'll let the battle continue for a bit before introducing her.
                              Also, quick question, are there any specifics regarding Flandre's status at this point in time which I could work with? Is she in a glass tube on the other side of the rooftop, is she having her own battle or shall I just make up a scenario for her and work it into the battle with Cole, Saix and Xigbar?

Comment

@TRXD

Just go with that she is in a capsule in the same area as them. Having two battles go on at once can be chaotic.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X