X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

I can have Rena notice the screaming monkey on the face of a man flying through the air, and have her try and help Isaac.

Comment

@SUSTIC

It's a possibility. We'll see what happens.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Not to break the moment, SUSTIC, but I want this to be a private conversation.

Comment

@Wonder

Dammit then...

Comment

@SUSTIC

Don't worry, Isaac will be there soon.

Also, sorry for forgetting your other post. I'll update on your side as soon as I can post again.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121 and Wonder

The thing is... I ALREADY HAD A POST WRITTEN UP :/

Comment

It's just that... You'll just kinda be standing there as even Isaac would barely understand the situation.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Sorry about that.

There's still the bank scenario. Isaac will be there "soon."
                  sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                    I meant that they came from the trees, like a cult surrounding you. And if course, the gorilla if the head honcho of the group. And none are attacking... Yet...

Comment

@S121

It's okay. I'm kind of used to it. In previous RP's people tended to have "Private Conversations" with their characters in the IC at even the most random of moments. (Mostly with me, but whenever they did they kind of didn't even give me any warning and I ended up writing a post in response to that conversation, and then the other members got pissed off at me for "not knowing" even when they didn't even give any signs that the conversation was private.) At least you guys told me before I made the post =_=

Also I don't think the bank idea is really a well thought out idea ^^; I mean it seems to be that kind of "rushed" idea that is just used to introduce a character. I think we can come up with something a bit... more not so rushed.

Also doesn't the RP seem to have a... little too much action already? I mean with John fighting that knight, and these... random monkeys... seem to be a little to much action too early in the RP? There shouldn't be so much action this early in an RP. Even in one like this.

Comment

That's the thing. Just wait. It'll turn out that the random monkey was no more than comic relief.

Comment

@Wonder

Isaac is in the sky. He always has been. Not unless you mean that the monkeys attacked as soon as Issac activated his thrusters.

@SUSTIC

Just a little, but such is the life of Characters. Things shouldn't get too hectic with Isaac until much later.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, so Isaac didn't land after the attack? my mistake. Let's see what I can do here... Just suit tight. I got something.

Comment

@Wonder

Yea... S121 has a point about that... Isaac would be flying close to the tree line at fast speeds. Too dangerous to do that. At the speeds he could possibly be flying at he could become Isaac mulch if he crashed into something.

Isaac is I believe incredibly high in the air.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok. How I see it right now, the gorilla is in the sky with Isaac.

@SUSTIC

True. Wonder's already fixing it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X