X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Cuckoo
    I just... it's my character and I don't like the idea of someone else taking my application and putting it on other thread. It creates a chance that the content might get... compromised.

AH I MISS DFO SO MUCH

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@wonder

Well it's good to know that not all of the sins want Isaac dead.

Of course, Isaac doesn't know that yet. He probably will soon though, once the story progresses.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys I can't do it. I can't RP today. I'm too busy QQ-ing over the lost jewels.

Spoiler: Gems are truly outrageous
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

im sort of in and out, still working on project and im in school at the moment
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just a little heads up. While it's called smell in the games what they really mean is their aura or something like that.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

I was about to say Ansem had a really powerful sense of smell.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

QQ-ing has been finished. Introductory post is coming.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

You have no idea about how many jokes have been made about that. When my sister first got into KH and she looked and fan comics she said to me that there was something funny with Riku's nose
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle

And we'll be waiting warmly.

@Katrix

I've always thought that of all the super-senses, smell would be the one that would backfire most often. (I'm saying random things now.)
                    sigpic

Comment

*bashes head into desk numerous times* Urgh... Morning everyone. Was disconnected last night and was about to post Cole's 2nd post after Katrix's. But my parents decided to cut off my network just as I had hit post. Grr! Not at computer right now and won't be available until approx. 5pm (GMT) for post.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I.. effing.. finished.. the f*&k"#g project.. and school starts in 2 hours

EDIT: don't expect me to be online, I've been awake for 30+ hours nonstop

cya later
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@wriggs
                          The reason i was kinda meh about your reasoning is your choice of words

To say you want to "manage" your apps
                          ...in an ARCHIVE
                          Just seems nefarious.
                          To me, once an app has been archived, then the applicant shouldn't be able to touch it less they decide to...slip something in after approval.
                          So in a sense My reasoning is the same as yours, just you wouldn't want someone else to touch it while I'm worried about the applicant.

Comment

Done.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I have been thinking of maybe bringing lesser Heartless and Nobodies in here as a more common enemy. There exist millions of them. Surely the characters have defeat a few of them. Anyone have any objections?
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

I, myself, was rather curious about the prescence of lesser nobodies and heartless. I presumed they were going to be a common enemy that the other characters, especially my own, would have to fight from time to time. Especially considering that we do have a certain organisation of nobodies attempting to take over the world.
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X