X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ wriggs
    As long as you follow the same format as the others and post the apps here, yes

@neo
    If me implying it by saying "moving it to the approved section" wasnt enough to confirm that
    Here's me implied yes

Comment

@Cucoo

Nono, don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it. I was just curious.

I honestly think it would be a cool idea. It would be interesting to have an Assassin in the RP.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@s121

Eh?
        Oh no i was just kinda going through my head some of his uses.
        Also...
        I don't really know him as a character since i haven't played Assassin's Creed 4...yet.

Though it would be like Lisa in a sense...

Oh and wriggs...
        Mind if I ask why you feel you need to manage the archived apps of your characters? It shouldnt be necessary since one you make the app you shouldnt need access to them in the archives...
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-28-2013, 12:51 AM.

Comment

@Cucoo

You know what?

I wonder how the Assassins would react if they all met each other in the real world.

Would they form some kind of family business?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Quick before I make a post with Axl what time is it in Gensokyo?

Comment

6 am or what we're going to go with: dawn

@s121
              Why would i imagine more of a sort of mafia...

Though afain I know very little of AC so TwT

Comment

@Pringles
                Butchers. They are cow farmers.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

That's just a cover for their secret guild of Assassins.

@Cucoo

Probably because they are Assassins, and because I said "family business."
                  sigpic

Comment

Ha true...
                    And that reminds me...
                    ACO needs a cover as well..
                    Perhaps they appear yo be a bottled water company...?
                    And yes there's a method to the madness there

And ill go ahead and make 2 more apps. One for Edward an another for Eve...
                    Wait...

Edward
                    Eleos

Their names...start with E
                    They're both assassins...

Comment

I guess you could say they made a deal...

(•_•)
                      ( •_•)>⌐■-■
                      (⌐■_■)

that you couldn't resist.

Okay from what I see, you guys need Yukari. So I just hashed up Yukari app.

Spoiler:
                      Yukari Yakumo, the Border of Phantasm
                      Name: Yukari Yakumo

Game of Origin: Touhou 7 Youyoumu: Perfect Cherry Blossom

Power: Manipulation of All Boundaries, including conceptual

Weapons: She is not the sort to use physical weapons. She tend to utilize her ability in an unique way to dumbfound her opponent, so it could be said that her brain is her weapon.

Weaknesses: Like all Youkai, Yukari is weak against weapons and abilities tied to legends and names.

Appearance: A picture's worth a thousand words.

Personality: Formal and refined, Yukari Yakumo emits the aura of a careerwoman. As she married John, she is now slightly more diligent and less whimsical.

And when I mean slightly, I mean slightly.
                      You don't know how slightly I'm talking about.
                      I'm talking "slighter than the chance of a Magikarp being used in a competitive battle" slightly.

Morality: Chaotic Good

Biography: “Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.” - Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

Hailing from the mystique world called Gensokyo, Yukari Yakumo makes child's play a reality. She makes all the rules with her ability to create and destroy boundaries. She can create the world by putting the boundary outside a certain area, and in reverse she can destroy a world by nullifying the boundary of the said world.

A few months ago, however, Yukari's abilities were pushed to the limit. Following through the incidents of Youkai indiscriminantly being spirited way, Yukari analyzed, calculated, and experimented to find the reasoning behind the incidents... Until she discovered John.

At first, John was discovered when Yukari was pursuiting her friend Yuuka, but something about this man intrigued her. Not only was he a capable fighter and a leader, but he contained within him an uncanny amount of lucky.

Perhaps this man... Can lead her to the answer behind these incidents.

And so she began to manipulate John the Spartan, Renamon the vixen, X the Humanoid robot, and other character that they encountered to discover what's really happening in the outside world. Her hunch said that those Neo-Yakuza had something to do with this fiasco, and led the party to the Neo-Yakuza base in order to find their classified data. However, unable to crack the mystery of the Horizon, Yukari faced another problem.

There lies within Gensokyo a number of prophecies made by legendary saint O'ota, and one of them states that the presence of the controller of light and darkness will awaken an ancient enemy that will devour the entire world. Soon enough, Yukari was contacted by an enigma called the Devourer, a fallen angel that swore to amass enough power to overthrow the God. Gensokyo was inevitably to be devoured by the Devourer, the residents were to be assimilated, and the world was to be destroyed.

Yukari immediately hashed up a plan: train the existing Youkai (despite the danger of overthrowing the power balance of Gensokyo in the process,) Call in any outside help (Again, John, Renamon, and others are to be a big help,) and develop tactics that will take their home-turf advantage. When the Devourer invaded with their over-the-top supersized bionic ship made out of chunks of flesh and metal from other worlds and the equally massive army with numbers reaching the levels of pentillion, the Youkai of Gensokyo were able to develop enough power to create their own Last Words, an ultra powerful spell card that unleashes all of their Youkai power in one attack. Not only that, outside world characters have converged into Gensokyo to assist the locals, for reasons not known to anyone but themselves.

Gensokyo was ready.

For a week, fierce battle raged on. In this time, Yukari began feeling for John other than as a colleague, but as an interest in love. She couldn't stand being near him without her heart pounding. If she had her way, she would've asked for his companionship... But it was not the time for it. Her love for Gensokyo was greater than her love for John.

After a week,it was evident that Gensokyo was winning. With the help of the revolutionaries infiltrated within the ranks, the Devourer was quickly dispatched... But not without casualties. Yukari herself was one of the casualties. Her soul was ripped into madness at the loss of her true love after 700 years, and she could not accept her death and move, stuck in purgatory forever.

Until she opened her eyes to find herself turned back into the living.

Now, Yukari hopes to continue with her endeavor to finding the secrets behind Horizon, and how other Characters came into being in this world... Except now she has her husband John behind her. She is not alone now... But that does not guarantee that the holder of the secret isn't.

Trauma: She has some, but they will be revealed in the RP.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

... Just waiting for a good time to make my intro post with X and Axl ^-^;

Comment

@Wriggle

Originally posted by Wriggle
                          I'm talking "slighter than the chance of a Magikarp being used in a competitive battle" slightly.
                          That's a pretty small slight.

I still need to create Dr. Neuman and Dr. Halsey's apps. -_-;

I'll do it tomorrow.

@NeoFox

Sorry to keep you waiting. We'll try to get there soon. I hope Kristia gets here soon.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, to pass some time, I'm going to show you the basics of the sins.

Lujuria
                            Spoiler:
                            Appearance:

Basic Information: Used to work under Lucifer, now lives with Isaac after escaping the possibility of being permanently shut down by Lucifer because she died so many times. She's grown some affection for Isaac. She may sometimes show signs of seductivity, mainly towards Isaac, though none of it is actual desire, but simply a way to mess around. She can manipulate one's sexual desires. Her sign is the snake.

Gluttony
                            Spoiler:
                            Appearance:

Basic Information: Loves to eat. His human form was transformed in order to possess Gluttoneriel, leaving Gluttony in a state of being a hell hound for some time. He recently regained his human form however. He can manipulate one's hunger. His sign is the wolf.

Greed
                            Spoiler:
                            Appearance:

Basic Information: He is a renowned gambler and is the only one of his siblings other than Lust to find out his history as a human. He can manipulate one's greed. His sign is the cat.

Envy
                            Spoiler:
                            Appearance:

Basic Information: He is semingly shy at firt glance, but he is actually quite disgusted at everyone. He is a shapeshifter -- a flawless one at that. He can manipulate one's jealousy. His sign is the chameleon.

Sloth
                            Spoiler:
                            Appearance:

NO PHOTO AVAILABLE

Basic Information: Not much id known about him at all. But it is known that he doesn't waste time in killing his foes. He can manipulate one's laziness and is the only fatal ranked sin amongst his siblings. His sign is the sloth (what'd ya think it was, the armadillo?)

And, of course, Wrath
                            Spoiler:
                            Appearance:

Except hairier around the arms, legs and back.

Basic Information: He has the ferocity of a lion, but the mind of an eccentric old man. He houses a very dark secret, to which case he hates Lucifer. He can manipulate one's rage. His sign is the gorilla.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss
                              Any thoughts?
                              OHGODTHATWRATH!!! D8>

Ok, now that I'm done joking, I think it all looks good.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just coudn't find anything that fit my description, and "anime buff hairy men" 'surprisingly' didn't help at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X