X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix
    But isn't chaotic the best thing to describe Flandre? Anyways, I'll introduce her very shortly. This lack of Flandre has gone on for too long.

Also, side question: Is it alright to put in little details that had happened just earlier? For example:

One hour earlier:
    After the hero recovered the holy item of questionable holiness, the altar which the holy item was placed upon shook uncontrollably. The altar was then consumed in a harsh and ominous red fog. The fog promptly cleared away to reveal a black demon. "Freedom!" The demon shouted.

Is that alright to do or do you think that is rather cheap and should not be included?
    Last edited by Luna Pixu; 11-30-2013, 03:19 PM.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wonder

Just for future reference, the suit Gerard is wearing is actually highly resistant to electricity, like John's armor. This is because it's made of a Titanium alloy. Titanium is highly resistant to heat and electricity.

Just a little bit of useful information I thought you would like. That means tha Gerard now has resistances to certain things.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Derpus. I'll just say that the sir hasn't been maintained properly in a while. Would that work? I mean, with all the gunfire and bullets, it shouldwear a little since there's no similar technology to repair it or to make sure it's at optimal standards.

Comment

@Wonder

It's the armor plating itself. It's all a natural property of Titanium.

Let's just roll with what happened for this instance. It's not that big a deal.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

With the lack of responses to my side question, I presume I can cheap out with a little flashback/time reversal. Any objections?
            Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Does it get filtered out/ canceled by the titanium? Does the electricity flow stop when it hits the titanium or does it travel blandly across the titanium, giving no effect to the inside? Maybe I can have the extruding hair play a role.

@ TRXD
              It's your money -- er, character -- use it when -- er, how -- you need it.

Damn you JG Wentworth...
              Last edited by wonderweiss; 11-30-2013, 03:41 PM.

Comment

@TRXD

Ehh, I wouldn't recommend it unless you edited the Flandre bits into your previous posts. If you roll back time for a character, it could confuse others.

@Wonder

It just doesn't flow into the Titanium as efficiently as Copper, or Gold.

Titanium only conducts about 3% of the total power into itself, but there's an even further reduced chance, considering that there's two separate layers of Titanium, which means that it's like 3% of 3%. Even then, it still needs to be able to transfer, and there's a chance that it won't transfer into the deeper protective layers of the suit, along with Gerard's skin.

In the end, in the unlikely event that it does manage to get through the armor, the electric shock would be minor.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Unless you really roll it back like I did with Xehanort. Hey I just thought about something. For about 1 year Xehanort worked with a Organization to do research on characters. Why don't we have that organization be one of the organizations we have now.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

True.

Also, that's a fairly good point. What would The Organization do?
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

What do you mean what would it do? Do if we chose from one of the ones we have it would be pretty clear in what they would do. Do also remember that nobody really know that he was a character back then. Another thing I just thought about is that I never said what happenbed to the organization. He's still a member and I don't think they know who he is yet.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

@S121 and Katrix
                        I may have to edit my last post to include Flandre then as I was going to add in a section to my upcoming post including her. But the flashback would have only been a few seconds earlier to when the shock wave caused Cole to slip and fall.

Comment

@Katrix

So Character suppression?

My other question is what are their motives? Are they in it for other reasons besides being associated with Xehanort?

This is just to get a rough idea on how they operate and how they would fit.

@TRXD

Ok.
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

I think you're misunderstanding. What I'm saying is that the organization that took Xehanort in (unknowing of that he is a character) may be SCAE, ACO or that other organization.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Oh.
                              sigpic

Comment

ACO will not take hostages or prisoners. Evar

Comment

Working...
                                X